Horrifying: Muslims Massacre Dozens Of U.S. K9 Trained German Shepherd Bomb-Sniffing Dogs In Kuwait

Looks like a sound tactical move to me. Look, when you get so full of yourself you think you're entitled to occupy foreign lands to control their govts and your own corporate globalist's access to their markets and resources, one should expect pushback.

No, that is not approval, jussayin'. Keep on dronin' and bombing, we're gonna be there forever now.
You're a true piece of shit.

I've always admired you're inability to discuss anything.
I did. I said you're a true piece of shit because you're a true piece of shit. You equivocate and make no moral distinctions and think it makes you superior in some way.

Looks like a sound tactical move to me. Look, when you get so full of yourself you think you're entitled to occupy foreign lands to control their govts and your own corporate globalist's access to their markets and resources, one should expect pushback.

No, that is not approval, jussayin'. Keep on dronin' and bombing, we're gonna be there forever now.

They would have killed them anyway. They're Muslims.

It wasn't so long ago WE did exactly that with our war dogs. They were classified as "equipment" and killed when they were no longer able to work. When our soldiers had to leave Vietnam, they were forced to leave the dogs behind ("equipment") and you can guess what happened to the dogs and how it broke the handlers hearts. They fought long and hard to have the rules changed, to allow the dogs to be recognized for their valor, and eventually - after far too long - to have a monument raised to the war dogs. It's only very recently that these dogs are given the long term care, honor and recognition they deserve and it was against considerable resistance from the government and the military establishment.

These dogs should NOT have been left when the contract was broken. Why were they abandoned?

Another defense of the muslim nutjobs by CAIR girl ...What shocker:rolleyes:...Is that CAIR's official position?

Who left the dogs behind again?

You're a true piece of shit.

I've always admired you're inability to discuss anything.
I did. I said you're a true piece of shit because you're a true piece of shit. You equivocate and make no moral distinctions and think it makes you superior in some way.

That work as rebuttal in jr high?

I despise Muslims as much as anybody and believe there are the most serious threat there is to our American way of life.

But, I think this story is waaaaay over the top.

I've read about it in at least six defense-related blogs and news sites. Almost every one of them indicated putting them to sleep was a kindness. That they were malnutritioned and dehydrates is inexcusable. But what else can you expect from a culture that believes human females are no better than animals?

Those who think that retired military dogs are disposable, should read the book by Robert Crais titled "Suspect".

If anybody is disposable and should be treated with extreme prejudice is the sub human monsters mistakenly called humans, the Muslims. But to show clemency and reason, only those Muslims between the age of 1 and 101 and only those Muslims that are either male or female.

Those who think that retired military dogs are disposable, should read the book by Robert Crais titled "Suspect".

If anybody is disposable and should be treated with extreme prejudice is the sub human monsters mistakenly called humans, the Muslims. But to show clemency and reason, only those Muslims between the age of 1 and 101.

I agree, and I would add to the list ....ANY human being who is cruel to dogs.

Cruelty to animals is not acceptable. Period.

If anybody is disposable and should be treated with extreme prejudice is the sub human monsters mistakenly called humans, the Muslims. But to show clemency and reason, only those Muslims between the age of 1 and 101.

These 10 thousand chickens down the road have too be tucked in every night, before the slaughter..

If anybody is disposable and should be treated with extreme prejudice is the sub human monsters mistakenly called humans, the Muslims. But to show clemency and reason, only those Muslims between the age of 1 and 101 and only those Muslims that are either male or female.

Why don't you tell that to these Muslims:

Vafa Animal Shelter

Vafa Animal Shelter
They are Muslim? Please provide a link.

Vafa Animal Shelter

Link is there. Take some time and explore the site, look at the volunteers, their names, what they do. Don't just ASSume.

Vafa Animal Shelter

Link is there. Take some time and explore the site, look at the volunteers, their names, what they do. Don't just ASSume.

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:
Founder of the Center for Animal Lovers and founder of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

Responsibilities:
Public relations, donor relations and financial management of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

"As a child, Motamedi grew up feeling empathy for all living creatures. “It broke my heart seeing all those stray animals around me and their struggles to find food. And I saw cruelty towards them, like ropes around their necks and things that made me think we need organizations and shelters to help them.”

World Animal Day Ambassadors | Connecting animal advocates worldwide

Her qualification is not that she may be Muslim, but, that she is an animal lover.... smart ass.:slap:

Vafa Animal Shelter

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:

Responsibilities:
Public relations, donor relations and financial management of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

"As a child, Motamedi grew up feeling empathy for all living creatures. “It broke my heart seeing all those stray animals around me and their struggles to find food. And I saw cruelty towards them, like ropes around their necks and things that made me think we need organizations and shelters to help them.”

Her qualification is not that she may be Muslim, but, that she is an animal lover.... smart ass.:slap:

The implication, of this thread (in case you missed it) is that Muslims can not be animal lovers, particularly, dog lovers.

Vafa Animal Shelter

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:

Responsibilities:

The implication, of this thread (in case you missed it) is that Muslims can not be animal lovers, particularly, dog lovers.

I've avoided this thread because I'm not sure if pictures of those poor dogs have been posted, this is after.....that other thread the other night that was MEGA distressing.

Vafa Animal Shelter

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:

Responsibilities:

....and I asked you to prove that she is:

1. Muslim

2. The relevance of her being Muslim to being an animal lover ......according to her, not according to you so you can once again try to justify and white wash the atrocity committed upon these poor animals.

Anyone who's cruel to animals should result in a bullet to the nape of the neck.

Forum List

Back