Horrifying: Bodies of Aborted Babies Burned to Power Homes in Oregon

So, do you approve of babies being passed through the fire?
I approve of abortion and medical waste being burned. Give me a dead baby and I'll burn that as well.

Do consider the zygote and the fetus the "seed" from which a baby grows?

Do you consider sperm the "seed" from which a baby grows?

Maybe every time you jerk off in to your sock, you're killing millions of babies. Serial Killer!

What a ridiculous thread by a ridiculous person.

Since he was a dictator, therefore the law, that's hardly complex thinking...

I approve of abortion and medical waste being burned. Give me a dead baby and I'll burn that as well.

You are a disgusting, vile waste of humanity.

Any claim you ever had of caring about anything other than yourself just went out the window.

You are a disgusting, vile waste of humanity.

Any claim you ever had of caring about anything other than yourself just went out the window.

It's funny that Soggy is more concerned about dead babies than live ones. Weird priorities.

Well sure Paint, but you're also on record promoting sex with 14 year old kids so you're hardly a man to be looked up to.
I am? Boy would I love to see that? Prove it...

(smile) Run forest, we both know you and Howey had big hard ons the day you two were defending Harvey Milk having raped a 16 year old boy.

Maybe every time you jerk off in to your sock, you're killing millions of babies. Serial Killer!

The zygote is the combination of the egg and sperm, not just to the sperm. Good one. Every time I shoot a load into one of my girlfriends, millions of sperm perish, by the Laws of the Nature, but not a single one of them was human.

It's funny that Soggy is more concerned about dead babies than live ones. Weird priorities.

if they were pro life they wouldn't support starving children.

They aren't pro-life. They're pro-birth, anti-choice and anti-woman. But certainly not pro-life. That much is obvious.

you get no argument from me.

and you might also ask why about 80% of anti-choice activists are men.

The zygote is the combination of the egg and sperm, not just to the sperm. Good one. Every time I shoot a load into one of my girlfriends, millions of sperm perish, by the Laws of the Nature, but not a single one of them was human.

Why not? It's essential to creating a human. You're just trying to justify why you're ok with killing babies. Lets be honest.

*Edit - Just caught this "One of my girlfriends". Who are you trying to kid? As if you're smart enough to juggle multiple girlfriends, let alone one. LOL!

Last edited:

Why not? It's essential to creating a human. You're just trying to justify why you're ok with killing babies. Lets be honest.

*Edit - Just caught this "One of my girlfriends". Who are you trying to kid? As if you're smart enough to juggle multiple girlfriends, let alone one. LOL!

POF.com

Listen, it's not my fault that Feminism has liberated women to allow them to fuck who they want to (Alpha Males) and ignore the rest (neutered nice boy Beta Males like you).

I am an ardent Feminist. Long Live the Feminist Movement.

Last edited:
Why stop with the aborted. Why not do it to all the dead and save the trees?

POF.com

Listen, it's not my fault that Feminism has liberated women to allow them to fuck who they want to (Alpha Males) and ignore the rest (neutered nice boy Beta Males like you).

I am an ardent Feminist. Long Live the Feminist Movement.

And you're ok with murdering countless babies. Wow.

We should, although the better option is this:

Promession is a proposed form of burial in which human remains are disposed by way of freeze drying.

The concept of promession was developed as an environmentally friendly method of burial by Swedish biologist Susanne Wiigh-Mäsak, who derived the name from the Italian word for "promise" (promessa).[1] She founded Promessa Organic AB in 1997 to commercially pursue her idea.[2] Promession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow so your girlfriends were what sheep?

You're a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man.

The kid lives with his parents and is a virgin

We should, although the better option is this:

Promession is a proposed form of burial in which human remains are disposed by way of freeze drying.

The concept of promession was developed as an environmentally friendly method of burial by Swedish biologist Susanne Wiigh-Mäsak, who derived the name from the Italian word for "promise" (promessa).[1] She founded Promessa Organic AB in 1997 to commercially pursue her idea.[2] Promession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is also dissolving into a bio sludge and flushed down the drain. Accident victims and those that did not die of disease should be fed to animals in zoos or put in forested areas to feed predators when food is scarce. The diseased to be burned as fuel. Certainly the human body is worth more than some archaic view of respect. Put bodies in their proper perspective as a useful commodity.

Forum List

Back