Horrible murder in Seattle . Awful

Thousands of social workers will die
Stop the madness
They reap what they sow when they enforce mental health as law.

Wow....never saw this coming.......

“So, there was this social worker in Seattle. She tried to de-escalate a homeless person. He stabbed her and killed her. No police, no guns, trained social worker. Seattle mayor and council are proud of their changes, am sure @AOC is too. Kristin Benson mattered too.”

Live by the Left.....die by the Left

I am saddened
This nation cannot survive
We need 10 times the cops
The damned social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health workers, therapists, drug manufacturers, pharmacists, and counselors brought it all on themselves. We have yet to avenge ourselves of the human rights violations committed by doctors, nurses, guards and overseers who no longer have federal funding and oversight for the torture chambers of Western State Hospital.

Wow....never saw this coming.......

“So, there was this social worker in Seattle. She tried to de-escalate a homeless person. He stabbed her and killed her. No police, no guns, trained social worker. Seattle mayor and council are proud of their changes, am sure @AOC is too. Kristin Benson mattered too.”

Live by the Left.....die by the Left
Like, well, gee whiz. These “social workers” aren't confiscating our guns, now, are they? Oh, that's right. They're doing exactly that.

Ok, so unless I missed something, the crazy man walked into the social worker's office and murdered her. If Seattle had a fully staffed police force, would there have been a cop in her office?

Police rarely stop crimes. They investigate, pursue and arrest people who have committed those crimes. Ok, this may stop them from committing future crimes, but would more cops on the force have stopped this murder?

the crazy man walked into the social worker's office and murdered her.
Serves her right.
If Seattle had a fully staffed police force, would there have been a cop in her office?
And I don't think she would have wanted a cop in her office, either.
Someone enlighten me. There's a difference between social workers and drug dealers? A doctor's scribble-pad for mind-altering drugs? They deal anti-psychotics on an involuntary basis as a gateway to the benzodiazepines, amphetamines, and other drugs to which patients become addicted for recreational use.

Benson had worked for Plymouth Housing, the non-profit agency that owns the building, for nearly eight years, according to her LinkedIn profile.

A police officer would not have been there to begin with.

A "military grade knife"? What the hell is a military grade knife?

Benson had worked for Plymouth Housing, the non-profit agency that owns the building, for nearly eight years, according to her LinkedIn profile.

I'm not even going to pretend to know.

Oh I already know. It is anything bigger than a pocket knife that looks menacing. The term "military grade knife" is designed to instill fear. Fear allows control. It also sells news.

Oh I already know. It is anything bigger than a pocket knife that looks menacing. The term "military grade knife" is designed to instill fear. Fear allows control. It also sells news.

Oh.. You mean like the term "Assault Rifle"... I get it.. Yeah -- it's bullshit.. :cool:

Oh.. You mean like the term "Assault Rifle"... I get it.. Yeah -- it's bullshit.. :cool:

Assault rifles. An AR-15 is not an assault rifle but liberals say it is.

1607233648779.png

Now we have military grade knives which are probably next on the progressive hit list.

Can hardly wait for them to claim that Jeeps and Hummers are military grade vehicles.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1607233594133.png
    1607233594133.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 15
Ok, so unless I missed something, the crazy man walked into the social worker's office and murdered her. If Seattle had a fully staffed police force, would there have been a cop in her office?

Police rarely stop crimes. They investigate, pursue and arrest people who have committed those crimes. Ok, this may stop them from committing future crimes, but would more cops on the force have stopped this murder?

How about she was allowed to have a gun to protect herself. Nice and simple.

Maybe not directly but the more you demonize and reduce police presence and authority, the more people will act up in general.

Promote lawlessness, oddly enough that's what you get.

Forum List

Back