Horrendous moment in American history one of the worst ever. Donald Trump charged with making hush money payments to a woman.

The US would ONLY be a banana republic if there were those who were above the law.
We have that too. The Biden Crime Family is obviously above the Law. Their crimes are covered up.
Arresting political opponents for trumped up bogus crimes is the very definition of "Banana Republic".

Salty tears from the MAGAt cult.

We know, you don't give a damn about corruption on your side, they can be as corrupt as they like, just so you 'win'. Salty tears are those that claim it's about 'democracy' when they get laughed out of the room for their blatant hypocrisy. You'll burn down the country to get your way, just like you did in 2020.

How horrible that every American is accountable to the law. How very very horrible that the stupid old fat Florida man isn't above the law!!!!!

Don't those people persecuting Trump know that they must always take a person's popularity into account before they indict?

There’s a massive difference between the Americans on the left of those on the right. I’ve never seen this before from fellow Democrats and from people on the left who have turned basically into the devil. They have turned into the ugliest people in the world. I’ve never could’ve imagined America turning into this type of country where you have corrupt politicians , district attorney‘s corrupt people in the media brutal people again the ugliest people in the world…. who support this nonsense charge against Mr. Trump. In no way shape or form is this something that is acceptable.

You would think Mr. Trump attacked somebody right? you would think that he actually did something wrong. What he did is not even a crime. Many Democrats and Republicans have done so much far worse than Trump has and they’re not charged with any crime. What Americans on the left don’t realize is that this leads to a slippery slope. That’s it… I wouldn’t be happy if Hillary Clinton went to a jail I wouldn’t be happy if Joe Biden went to jail …it’s an embarrassment for the country. And so many countries around the world are disgusted at this they’re laughing at America and trying to take advantage of us because we’re so incredibly weak right now.

This indictment is brought to us by the same people who said January 6th was worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11. These are also the people who wanted to imprison Americans who refused to wear a useless mask and get a nearly useless shot.

There’s a massive difference between the Americans on the left of those on the right. I’ve never seen this before from fellow Democrats and from people on the left who have turned basically into the devil.
Hahaha, amusing. Actually it's the New Republicans who've made the deal with the devil, you know, the father of all lies. Aka, The Trumpenfuhrer. I understand that when he gets on set with Sean Hannity and those two get going in one of their huge lying Fiestas, the studio heats up and starts to smell like sulphur and/or Brimstone. It gets so bad that they sometime have to fumigate it before anyone else can enter.......Honest Injun? Ops is that racist now?

This is who the Democrats are HELLO! Finally people can see Dems for who they truly are, lying lawless lowlife scum!
When I heard the news about trump getting indicted my heart dropped I felt really bad. I appreciate the points you, sue all the other Trump supporters and Republicans and maybe even Democrats who don’t agree with the far left are making

That being said the way I also feel about the situation is knowing the American past and knowing that our country has faced tremendous challenges like World War II, the dust bowl and the great depression. And we got past Lois so when you have such a great glorious American past it always gives you hope. Maybe the problem today is our politicians are so horrible and brutal and they are all about race baiting that that could be a problem And that problem is something we did not have any American past that helped us overcome extraordinary poverty for example during the great depression. But that being said there’s still always hope there’s always going to be Black people and white people in this country that care about this country that they know the truth that racism was always a worldwide issue but that fighting racism was always a worldwide positive trait

I believe by God we will get past this and watch this, watch Donald Trump gain from this to become president in 2024 watch our economy get so much better watch BLm get defeated and watch our country black Americans and white Americans have a much better life.

Hahaha, amusing. Actually it's the New Republicans who've made the deal with the devil, you know, the father of all lies. Aka, The Trumpenfuhrer. I understand that when he gets on set with Sean Hannity and those two get going in one of their huge lying Fiestas, the studio heats up and starts to smell like sulphur and/or Brimstone. It gets so bad that they sometime have to fumigate it before anyone else can enter.......Honest Injun? Ops is that racist now?
Well brother you know I don’t think Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden should go to prison for political differences. That’s all we’re dealing with here everything else is just racism and brutality from the far left. Well look at this look at how bad our country is today the price of homes have skyrocketed the mortgage loan rates are through the roof. The price of food is through the roof. These are not laughing matters it’s easy for people who have some money or who are retired to look at the issues and not care about them or to not understand them …but so many Americans white and black are struggling in this country. We are seeing things like at BJ’s wholesale club in my area in the suburbs by the way they’re locking up products like allergy medicine that they never locked up even a year or two ago. Because of problems with crime that we did not have under Trump or Obama for that matter.

I don’t understand how ugly and satanic the far left is becoming they don’t understand how deplorable and truly ugly they look right now. They’re basically like monstrous creatures and these words are not used lightly there’s no other words to use. I’m not out here to hurt anybody’s feelings but the far left and the Democrats basically Democrats in general are not what they used to be I’m shocked it what’s going on in this country.

I know this much though because of the great American past there is always hope for this country there’s nothing to fear but fear itself my brother.

Last edited:
Meanwhile The View is celebrating. They laughed about how Trump's grandkids will have mug shots of their grandparents. Yes that's how classless and vile Democrats are, attack the grandkids holy crap Dems are lowlifes.
Aww and nobody saw that? How sad.

Meanwhile The View is celebrating. They laughed about how Trump's grandkids will have mug shots of their grandparents. Yes that's how classless and vile Democrats are, attack the grandkids holy crap Dems are lowlifes.
Anytime I turn into the view it takes about 30 seconds before it gets completely unbearable. I can’t imagine how so many Americans watch that show although their viewership is nothing compared to Gutfeld on Fox News.

North and South Korea separated. It's time we separate from the lying corrupt depraved Democrats. Give them their own lands, we'll have ours and build a wall to keep those filth out.

Well brother you know I don’t think Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden should go to prison for political differences. That’s all we’re dealing with here everything else is just racism and brutality from the far left.

But it's not. It was not a political difference when the Donald tried to get Georgia officals to say they recalculated when or if the found the 11,780 votes he was looking for. It's not a political difference when he threatened the same officials by saying what they were doing was a crime. It is not jus political differences that he pressure his VP to act unconstitutionally when presiding over the EV vote counting ceremonies.

The classified docs might be a little payback for his denigration of SoS Clinton, who for the record, didn't have a single classified document in her home or on her computer. But whos' to say?

With those three cases on deck so to speak, I can see why the Neo-GOP is in Freak Out mode.

Forum List

Back