Horowitz: Which party's base did cochran 'broaden'?

Steph.. Mark Levin had a great show about two days after this election.. He tore in to the Establishment and showed just how corrupt they are.. If you get the chance, go listen to it.. He stated the same.. NO ONE OWES these GOP cronies a damn thing. He urged Conservatives in Ms to NOT vote for Cochran.. Principle matters and I agree with him.

But it's not just Cochran, it's the entire GOP Establishment and they are just using the TP.

June 25, 2014
RUSH:* Yeah, they [the GOP Establishment] make a play at party unity, but as you say, it's a one-way street.* They will not in any way, shape, manner, or form support a Tea Party idea or candidate.* But they want the Tea Party to think so.* This is the great trick that they're trying to perpetrate here.* The establishment wants the Tea Party, even after this debacle in Mississippi, to think that they're in support in some ways.

It's not the entire GOP establishment, but notables ARE:

McConnell, Murkowski, Portman, Thune, Shelby, Hatch, Grassley, Barrasso, Cornyn, Corker, Collins, Heller, and Ayotte.

You and I part company here because it is the entire GOP establishment that includes Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, etc etc.. I can count on one to two hands the number of Washington Republican politicians who deserve our support. THAT'S IT.

But it's not just Cochran, it's the entire GOP Establishment and they are just using the TP.

June 25, 2014
RUSH:* Yeah, they [the GOP Establishment] make a play at party unity, but as you say, it's a one-way street.* They will not in any way, shape, manner, or form support a Tea Party idea or candidate.* But they want the Tea Party to think so.* This is the great trick that they're trying to perpetrate here.* The establishment wants the Tea Party, even after this debacle in Mississippi, to think that they're in support in some ways.

McConnell, Murkowski, Portman, Thune, Shelby, Hatch, Grassley, Barrasso, Cornyn, Corker, Collins, Heller, and Ayotte.

that's the exact same guy at briebart who reposed the previously debunked story of buying votes.

From what I've read, Boyle researches his articles fairly well.

that's the exact same guy at briebart who reposed the previously debunked story of buying votes.

From what I've read, Boyle researches his articles fairly well.

or not.

Rumors Of Impropriety Swirl About Cochran Allies' Entreaties To Democratic Voters

Jackson Jambalaya: The "online journalist" strikes again and reports on alleged vote-buying.

Forum List

Back