Hooker offers to give trick his money back

Votto makes no sense. Moral soul? Trump does not have one. All Votto cares about is power.
No, I'm all for throwing them all in jail, Hilary, Trump, Rangel, all the people Obama tried to appoint to his cabinet who did not pay taxes, etc., etc. It is only people like yourself who so love the status quo but only with one change, Trump.
Votto makes no sense. His idea is if all the others don't go to jail, then Twittler is good to roll.

Votto makes no sense. Moral soul? Trump does not have one. All Votto cares about is power.
No, I'm all for throwing them all in jail, Hilary, Trump, Rangel, all the people Obama tried to appoint to his cabinet who did not pay taxes, etc., etc. It is only people like yourself who so love the status quo but only with one change, Trump.
Votto makes no sense. His idea is if all the others don't go to jail, then Twittler is good to roll.

I don't really believe the left wants to put Trump in jail cuz I think they fear Pence even more.

No, I think they just want to do what they always do which is bitch and whine and trash their opponents in the hopes of generating votes.

The far left is at a bit of a quandary.

They have eradicated morals from society through the media, government, and education, but now try to find Jesus and convince us that Trump should be punished for going to a prostitute?

Funny stuff.

They elected Bill Clinton again after his sexual episodes and even despite him being impeached, so why on earth should anyone care about what Trump has done with this story?
You have no moral high ground. Trump is accused of rape, and confirmed to have paid money to whores for sex away from his pregnant wife. I never voted for Clinton, but you’ve obsessed over his rape accusations for decades. Now you lionize Trump. Any hope you ever had for the moral high ground has completely disintegrated.

I don't lionize anyone. If he is guilty of breaking the law he should pay.

Trouble is, if you dig deep enough into the lives of any of the people who run the country you could probably throw them all in jail.

Trouble is, that never happens, does it.

I'm convinced that the only way to obtain this much power is to be as corrupt as those at the top.

Obama was not and is not corrupt.

You fail.

I don't really believe the left wants to put Trump in jail cuz I think they fear Pence even more.

No, I think they just want to do what they always do which is bitch and whine and trash their opponents in the hopes of generating votes.

Pence is as likely to go to jail as Trump is.

They have eradicated morals from society through the media, government, and education, but now try to find Jesus and convince us that Trump should be punished for going to a prostitute?

Funny stuff.

They elected Bill Clinton again after his sexual episodes and even despite him being impeached, so why on earth should anyone care about what Trump has done with this story?
You have no moral high ground. Trump is accused of rape, and confirmed to have paid money to whores for sex away from his pregnant wife. I never voted for Clinton, but you’ve obsessed over his rape accusations for decades. Now you lionize Trump. Any hope you ever had for the moral high ground has completely disintegrated.

Trouble is, if you dig deep enough into the lives of any of the people who run the country you could probably throw them all in jail.

I'm convinced that the only way to obtain this much power is to be as corrupt as those at the top.

You fail.

And this is why you fail. I admit to corruption on both sides but for some reason you live in Never Never land and think that corruption only happens in the GOP.

I present you the Left winged Huffington Post of all news organizations to drive home my point.

Is The Obama Administration the Most Corrupt in U.S. History? | HuffPost

Funny stuff.

You fail.

And this is why you fail. I admit to corruption on both sides but for some reason you live in Never Never land and think that corruption only happens in the GOP.

I present you the Left winged Huffington Post of all news organizations to drive home my point.

Is The Obama Administration the Most Corrupt in U.S. History? | HuffPost

Obama is not and was not corrupt.

She seems like a terrible person. Who takes an obscene amount of money from someone to keep things quiet, only to then go blabbing about it to the whole world through the media?
That’s the crowd Donald rolls with. What kind of person tries to sue an old woman into bankruptcy so he can take her house? The type that pays hush money to hookers.
And who do Dems roll with? Bill Clinton who raped and sexually abused women and then he and his wife attacked them? Or Harvey Weinstein, big wig Democrat party Hollywood donor who sexually harassed and raped hundreds of women?

If she starts talking she will get a judgement slapped on her ass for a lot more, rendering her effectively homeless for the rest of her life, if not incarcerated.
Who cares? We’ve got info thanks to her, and confirmed by the slob that does press briefings, that Trump was off buying prostitutes while his wife was pregnant with poor little Barron.

I’m sure there are plenty in the media who would pay her legal fees and then some for a tell all book or interview :thup:

She seems like a terrible person. Who takes an obscene amount of money from someone to keep things quiet, only to then go blabbing about it to the whole world through the media?

You mean a hooker that does things for the money?

She offered to give back the money....happy now?
She's offering to give back the money she took to keep it a secret, AFTER she already told the world? It seems to me that she wants the even bigger payday she will get from a media outlet to tell the secret in detail. Like I said, she's a terrible person.
Give back the money and all is square

I can’t wait to hear what she was paid to keep quiet about
Nothing she says will have any validity to it, because she already signed a legal document that says nothing happened.

That’s the crowd Donald rolls with. What kind of person tries to sue an old woman into bankruptcy so he can take her house? The type that pays hush money to hookers.
And who do Dems roll with? Bill Clinton who raped and sexually abused women and then he and his wife attacked them? Or Harvey Weinstein, big wig Democrat party Hollywood donor who sexually harassed and raped hundreds of women?
Another piece of inbred trash tried the Clinton argument a little earlier. Feel free to go back and look.

You mean a hooker that does things for the money?

She offered to give back the money....happy now?
She's offering to give back the money she took to keep it a secret, AFTER she already told the world? It seems to me that she wants the even bigger payday she will get from a media outlet to tell the secret in detail. Like I said, she's a terrible person.
Give back the money and all is square

I can’t wait to hear what she was paid to keep quiet about
Nothing she says will have any validity to it, because she already signed a legal document that says nothing happened.

Well, if nothing happened.......should be no problem hearing what “might” have happened

If she starts talking she will get a judgement slapped on her ass for a lot more, rendering her effectively homeless for the rest of her life, if not incarcerated.
Who cares? We’ve got info thanks to her, and confirmed by the slob that does press briefings, that Trump was off buying prostitutes while his wife was pregnant with poor little Barron.

I’m sure there are plenty in the media who would pay her legal fees and then some for a tell all book or interview :thup:
Yes, of course the left wing fake news vultures in the media would do anything to dig up more made up shit about Trump, but the judgement would be in the tens of millions. And again, she already signed a legal document that says nothing happened. So we have a whore here who lied about a possible relationship to get money from Trump initially, and willing to lie again to get even more money. She will go down in flames, just like all the other Leftwing fake news attacks against Trump have so far.

Another piece of inbred trash tried the Clinton argument a little earlier. Feel free to go back and look.
What makes you think Americans give shit about Trump POSSIBLY having an affair ten years before he ran for office, over things like the economy, security, and borders which he is doing extremely well on?

Forum List

Back