Hooker offers to give trick his money back

The far left is at a bit of a quandary.

They have eradicated morals from society through the media, government, and education, but now try to find Jesus and convince us that Trump should be punished for going to a prostitute?

Funny stuff.

They elected Bill Clinton again after his sexual episodes and even despite him being impeached, so why on earth should anyone care about what Trump has done with this story?
You have no moral high ground. Trump is accused of rape, and confirmed to have paid money to whores for sex away from his pregnant wife. I never voted for Clinton, but you’ve obsessed over his rape accusations for decades. Now you lionize Trump. Any hope you ever had for the moral high ground has completely disintegrated.

I don't lionize anyone. If he is guilty of breaking the law he should pay.

Trouble is, if you dig deep enough into the lives of any of the people who run the country you could probably throw them all in jail.

Trouble is, that never happens, does it.

I'm convinced that the only way to obtain this much power is to be as corrupt as those at the top.

Obama was not and is not corrupt.

You fail.

Say it enough times and perhaps you will start to actually believe it.
And this is why you fail. I admit to corruption on both sides but for some reason you live in Never Never land and think that corruption only happens in the GOP.

I present you the Left winged Huffington Post of all news organizations to drive home my point.

Is The Obama Administration the Most Corrupt in U.S. History? | HuffPost

Obama is not and was not corrupt.

Say it enough times and perhaps you will actually begin to believe it.

efforts of people like yourself to destroy the nations moral soul.
Looks like the christian fungicals are all in for trump, talk about hypocrisy
"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." He was referring to who in the Bible?
Quoting the christian bible ?
Acting like you never heard it before? In fact it was in reference to a woman who committed adultery:

John 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

John 7:53–8:11 in the New Revised Standard Version:

53 Then each of them went home, 1 while Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" 11 She said, "No one, sir." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again."

She seems like a terrible person. Who takes an obscene amount of money from someone to keep things quiet, only to then go blabbing about it to the whole world through the media?
That’s the crowd Donald rolls with. What kind of person tries to sue an old woman into bankruptcy so he can take her house? The type that pays hush money to hookers.
And who do Dems roll with? Bill Clinton who raped and sexually abused women and then he and his wife attacked them? Or Harvey Weinstein, big wig Democrat party Hollywood donor who sexually harassed and raped hundreds of women?
Another piece of inbred trash tried the Clinton argument a little earlier. Feel free to go back and look.
What makes you think Americans give shit about Trump POSSIBLY having an affair ten years before he ran for office, over things like the economy, security, and borders which he is doing extremely well on?
SANTIAGO (Reuters) - Eleven countries including Japan and Canada signed a landmark Asia-Pacific trade agreement without the United States on Thursday in what one minister called a powerful signal against protectionism and trade wars.

Asia-Pacific nations sign sweeping trade deal without U.S.

The economy has always had momentum.

The damage caused by Bush and the GOP didn't show up until 2008.

Obama put this country on a trajectory of growth. Steady with no bumps.

Trump, by shredding our trade agreements and leaving the country out of others is putting us on a different trajectory.
Look how his much touted negotiated deal with Carrier turned out. It took months to see the how that disaster turned out. That's where our economy will end up.

Trump and the GOP have put us on track for a worse disaster than what they did to us under Bush.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." He was referring to who in the Bible?
Acting like you never heard it before? In fact it was in reference to a woman who committed adultery:

And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

53 Then each of them went home, 1 while Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" 11 She said, "No one, sir." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again."
Jesus was a cool guy

He would have been OK with gays and condemned those who persecute them

You have no moral high ground. Trump is accused of rape, and confirmed to have paid money to whores for sex away from his pregnant wife. I never voted for Clinton, but you’ve obsessed over his rape accusations for decades. Now you lionize Trump. Any hope you ever had for the moral high ground has completely disintegrated.

Trouble is, if you dig deep enough into the lives of any of the people who run the country you could probably throw them all in jail.

I'm convinced that the only way to obtain this much power is to be as corrupt as those at the top.

You fail.

And this is why you fail. I admit to corruption on both sides but for some reason you live in Never Never land and think that corruption only happens in the GOP.

I present you the Left winged Huffington Post of all news organizations to drive home my point.

My favorite part of that article:

massive outburst of financial crimes that had occurred under George W. Bush

You fail.

Does this mean you accept the contents of the article?

She seems like a terrible person. Who takes an obscene amount of money from someone to keep things quiet, only to then go blabbing about it to the whole world through the media?
That’s the crowd Donald rolls with. What kind of person tries to sue an old woman into bankruptcy so he can take her house? The type that pays hush money to hookers.
And who do Dems roll with? Bill Clinton who raped and sexually abused women and then he and his wife attacked them? Or Harvey Weinstein, big wig Democrat party Hollywood donor who sexually harassed and raped hundreds of women?
Another piece of inbred trash tried the Clinton argument a little earlier. Feel free to go back and look.
What makes you think Americans give shit about Trump POSSIBLY having an affair ten years before he ran for office, over things like the economy, security, and borders which he is doing extremely well on?
SANTIAGO (Reuters) - Eleven countries including Japan and Canada signed a landmark Asia-Pacific trade agreement without the United States on Thursday in what one minister called a powerful signal against protectionism and trade wars.

Asia-Pacific nations sign sweeping trade deal without U.S.

The economy has always had momentum.

The damage caused by Bush and the GOP didn't show up until 2008.

Obama put this country on a trajectory of growth. Steady with no bumps.

Trump, by shredding our trade agreements and leaving the country out of others is putting us on a different trajectory.
Look how his much touted negotiated deal with Carrier turned out. It took months to see the how that disaster turned out. That's where our economy will end up.

Trump and the GOP have put us on track for a worse disaster than what they did to us under Bush.
Yeah, I know, things were going so well and people were so happy that they voted for Trump. You guys keep fooling yourselves, ending up with the same results.

Jesus was a cool guy

And forgave those who committed adultery?

Jesus was a cool guy

You mean Trump?

You fail.

You mean during the 6 years of Obama's 8 years when the GOP held both houses?
For a guy who is so corrupt, he sure didn't profit the way Bush and Trump did.
Odd that.

You mean during the 6 years of Obama's 8 years when the GOP held both houses?
For a guy who is so corrupt, he sure didn't profit the way Bush and Trump did.
Odd that.

And this is the cancer that eats at the country.

Pound the other side and turn a blind eye to your own.

Jesus was a cool guy

You mean Trump?
If he committed adultery, yes.

Meanwhile the Democratic party and the fake news media engage in their lying and conspiring campaign.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" is one (either the eighth or ninth, the designation varies between religions[1]) of the Ten Commandments,[2] which are widely understood as moral imperatives by Jewish scholars, Catholic scholars, and Post-Reformation scholars.[3][4][5]

Today, most cultures retain a distinction between lying in general (which is discouraged under most, but not all, circumstances) versus perjury (which is always unlawful under criminal law and liable to punishment). Similarly, historically in Jewish tradition, a distinction was made between lying in general and bearing false witness (perjury) specifically. On the one hand, bearing false witness (perjury) was always prohibited according to the decalogue's commandement against bearing false witness, yet on the other hand, lying in general was acknowledged to be, in certain circumstances "permissible or even commendable" when it was a white lie, and it was done while not under oath, and it was not "harmful to someone else".[6]

The book of Exodus describes the Ten Commandments as being spoken by God, inscribed on two stone tablets by the finger of God, broken by Moses, and rewritten on replacements stones by the Lord.[7]

There are six things that the LORD strongly dislikes, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

— Proverbs 6:16–19
The command against false testimony is seen as a natural consequence of the command to “love your neighbor as yourself”. This moral prescription flows from the command for holy people to bear witness to their deity. Offenses against the truth express by word or deed a refusal to commit oneself to moral uprightness: they are fundamental infidelities to God and, in this sense, they undermine the foundations of covenant with God.[8]

Jesus was a cool guy

You mean Trump?

Meanwhile the Democratic party and the fake news media engage in their lying and conspiring campaign.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" is one (either the eighth or ninth, the designation varies between religions[1]) of the Ten Commandments,[2] which are widely understood as moral imperatives by Jewish scholars, Catholic scholars, and Post-Reformation scholars.[3][4][5]

Today, most cultures retain a distinction between lying in general (which is discouraged under most, but not all, circumstances) versus perjury (which is always unlawful under criminal law and liable to punishment). Similarly, historically in Jewish tradition, a distinction was made between lying in general and bearing false witness (perjury) specifically. On the one hand, bearing false witness (perjury) was always prohibited according to the decalogue's commandement against bearing false witness, yet on the other hand, lying in general was acknowledged to be, in certain circumstances "permissible or even commendable" when it was a white lie, and it was done while not under oath, and it was not "harmful to someone else".[6]

The book of Exodus describes the Ten Commandments as being spoken by God, inscribed on two stone tablets by the finger of God, broken by Moses, and rewritten on replacements stones by the Lord.[7]

There are six things that the LORD strongly dislikes, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

The command against false testimony is seen as a natural consequence of the command to “love your neighbor as yourself”. This moral prescription flows from the command for holy people to bear witness to their deity. Offenses against the truth express by word or deed a refusal to commit oneself to moral uprightness: they are fundamental infidelities to God and, in this sense, they undermine the foundations of covenant with God.[8]
Good point

Why don’t we have Trump and Stormy Daniels take lie detector tests and then we can decide who is bearing false witness

Votto makes no sense. Moral soul? Trump does not have one. All Votto cares about is power.
No, I'm all for throwing them all in jail, Hilary, Trump, Rangel, all the people Obama tried to appoint to his cabinet who did not pay taxes, etc., etc. It is only people like yourself who so love the status quo but only with one change, Trump.
Votto makes no sense. His idea is if all the others don't go to jail, then Twittler is good to roll.

I don't really believe the left wants to put Trump in jail cuz I think they fear Pence even more. No, I think they just want to do what they always do which is bitch and whine and trash their opponents in the hopes of generating votes.
More Votto no sense.

If that is the case, she should just keep talking
Best Trump can do is sue for his lawyers money back

It's interesting and not normal for an Atty as so-called here. To sign contracts for his Clients.
But this so-called Atty. Was acting as a Fixer. And was on the major clean up crew it seems.
But this Atty., made an LLC and is the CEO of it to transfer money it seems!
And did so, and signed this agreement to cover-up for DD (DrumpF), for now, as for the Great Douche when IT was not elected for past sex services.

Interesting doc's for Stormy below...

READ: Porn star Stormy Daniels' lawsuit against Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

You mean a hooker that does things for the money?

She offered to give back the money....happy now?

Her Number, PLEASE?
But she needs to be a 7 and above to service fee me for FREE!

You mean a hooker that does things for the money?

She offered to give back the money....happy now?
She's offering to give back the money she took to keep it a secret, AFTER she already told the world? It seems to me that she wants the even bigger payday she will get from a media outlet to tell the secret in detail. Like I said, she's a terrible person.

Would/Will Love both out Cums.

Jesus was a cool guy

You mean Trump?

Good point

Why don’t we have Trump and Stormy Daniels take lie detector tests and then we can decide who is bearing false witness
Two years of false accusations and allegations about Trump colluding, not paying any taxes, not being mentally competent, etc. an other forms of bearing false witness by Dems and their puppets in the media, and you wonder why all the bad Karma for the Dems and their forked tongued snake-puppets in the media?

Forum List

Back