HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Hard enough raising one in response to a point-blank threat.

Why's that?

Because they're heavy. Guy coming from the side with a knife is gonna be able to block the rifle being pointed at him because whipping it up with one hand isn't an easy feat.

Full-sized assault weapons are great for soldiering, not so hot for CQB. Why SRT guys use smaller MP5 or carbine versions of assault rifles, not the full-sized versions. Full-sized rifles are impractical in-close and will just get you killed.

Because they're heavy. Guy coming from the side with a knife is gonna be able to block the rifle being pointed at him because whipping it up with one hand isn't an easy feat.

Full-sized assault weapons are great for soldiering, not so hot for CQB. Why SRT guys use smaller MP5 or carbine versions of assault rifles, not the full-sized versions. Full-sized rifles are impractical in-close and will just get you killed.

Gosh....have you told anybody else about this?

Why's that?

In close, I think I want on of those FN 5.7x28's.

I have far too many handguns, and need to have a good garage sale!

Gosh....have you told anybody about this?
Another post for the NO SHIT SHERLOCK forum.

Why's that?

Guy in the aforementioned pic was holding two full-sized assault rifles. Mental image of him reacting to a guy with a pocket knife was amusing.

Why's that?

Guy in the aforementioned pic was holding two full-sized assault rifles. Mental image of him reacting to a guy with a pocket knife was amusing.
I must have missed that pic.

Rifle v knife is a no-brainer, if you use the rifle.

I got no idea what you two are talking about.

Last edited:

Why's that?

Vertical buttstroke or horizontal buttstroke will take care of Jim Bowie.

Why's that?

Vertical buttstroke or horizontal buttstroke will take care of Jim Bowie.
That's what I would have figured.

I was 4-F, fucked up feet.

I CC because I can't run!!!!

I was 4-F, fucked up feet.

I CC because I can't run!!!!

You got to the RVN with Merchant Marine....and carrying nothing to protect yourself so I consider you a Vet. Don't know about the "can't run" stuff...you ran pretty fast when the Widow Hightower started throwing frying pans at ya. :lol:

Well, the evidence sure did shut them up in a hurry............:badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

Jesus son, it was a persona on an extinct board.

We all knew each other, and nobody took the names seriously.

You are fuckin' pathetic to obsess over fun that went on on and extinct board, you know.

I suppose cargirl was really claiming to be a car?/

Damn you are just stupid.

Except that he carried it over to this forum and I have a problem with those that besmirch the valor of the US Marine Corps. Yes, he did make that claim in this forum as evidenced above. He is a coward and liar and lacks any shred of honesty and integrity.

He has been exposed and now has negative credibility.

That is his problem and he has to deal with the consequences.
I'm sure you got the cred to issue edicts about other's cred.

How do you feel about Robert McDonald claiming to be Special Forces?

McDonald is going to have to face the music for the embarrassment he brought on himself.

BullCrap should also face the music, posing as a Marine all over the Board, and then denying that he ever said he was a Marine......caught redhanded lying about something that is really unforgiveable....you don't take glory from our brave Marines that fight and die for our country.....only an asswipe does that.

[QUOTE="Roadrunner,

BullCrap should also face the music, posing as a Marine all over the Board, and then denying that he ever said he was a Marine......caught redhanded lying about something that is really unforgiveable....you don't take glory from our brave Marines that fight and die for our country.....only an asswipe does that.

Got a link dicklips?

Well, the evidence sure did shut them up in a hurry............:badgrin::badgrin:

"evidence" of what shitbag? That derideo was a soldier with no MOS? Don't know why you'd weigh in on a joke like him.....oh, it's Mertex; one of my favorite pinatas.

Evidence that you were posing as a Marine.....then denied having said it.........then embarrassed with evidence.....must suck to have to pretend to be a Marine and be caught lying about it. You are a lying asswipe....you have no credibility.

Last edited:
I was an 11 Foxtrot most of my career. 1963-1975.

I scored real high on a USAF aptitude test somehow and with 20/20 and fast reflexes they promised me they'd make me a pilot. My brother told me that was probably bullshit but I would never see combat. But I wanted me some combat for my own reasons so I went Army. Started at Knox, got into it with a DI (one of the characters who went into creating BullKurtz) and sent to Benning. Volunteered for Recon and got chosen. Then 5 months into my tour, I got a recommend for LRRPS and got sent to Nha Trang for 5th SFG training. With the draftees pouring in, I didn't feel safe in the field with a recon platoon anymore. I believe getting into LRRPs saved my bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back