Hooboy more bad news for the Viro-crats

Only a fool believes that Democrats want folks to keep dying from the disease to make Trump look bad. What a disgrace.

Thanks for showing us the evidence to the contrary.

Oh wait.

If only republicans were being affected by this virus you would have an arguement, but there are folks from all political spectrums, races, etc. that are being infected and dying. So it is a dumb ass arguement.

I was sent this doctor's link. I post it just as information.

I'll look for it on YOU TUBE.... I don't like facebook it's too nosey.

JO
Don't worry about Horny Tube, There is no "man in the sky" watching.....only Facebook knows your every breath !

You know it's possible that YouTube is just as nosey....here's the thing.... I don't constantly get notifications from them that they are telling everybody I'm at the mall, or at work or in the goddamed restroom.....

JO

YOUTUBE is GOOGLE. GOOGLE is YOUTUBE they both track follow locate spy listenn it does not matter where you are and after this VIRUS wait until you see what happens after this we warned yall.

How many zombie asses even know how long it takes to tech. pass a vaccine fkn years you dumb asses..Imaginne now how many safety protocols were skipped-------- now take your MEDS lmfao.

Forum List

Back