Hong Kong Police Use Live Ammo on Protesters

Those protestors are violent thugs. It is amazing that more have not been shot.

However...they ARE Chinese so what does anyone expect?

from a practical stand point I guess that its about time for the 'chinese' to use Real Bullets if the 'Hong Konger' kids , students want a Revolution eh ???

They have masks for their mouths, they will be just fine...

th

Hog Kong is a major seller of prohibited military technology to Red China, so I don't feel particularly sorry for it as a front for crooked deals that will sooner or later be used to kill us. The 'globalists' love them and Red China both.

Hog Kong is a major seller of prohibited military technology to Red China, so I don't feel particularly sorry for it as a front for crooked deals that will sooner or later be used to kill us. The 'globalists' love them and Red China both.
Hong Kong is Red China. British control ended years ago based upon a treaty and was turned over to Red China. Red China is finally making their move to purge liberty.

luckily the 'chinese' government took all the guns and weapons from the Hong Kong people eh . With that kinda policy no 'chinese' military or police , officials and authorities will get hurt :afro:

think of the TORTURE that the lone stopper of tanks went through at 'tianiamin' , wow .

TORTURE , probably similar to that kid in ' north korea ' named Otto Warmbier

Only the government should be armed, right Progs?

one person stop 4 army tank with no weapon 30 years ago

And then he and some 30 of his associates were hunted down and murdered.

If you care to name your source please do so

As I cannot even find his name or who he was

so you seem to have info that he was murdered

I would suspect that something happen to him or he may well be in jail

but his legacy has been an inspiration for the last 30 years and it may have cost him his life

Only the government should be armed, right Progs?

one person stop 4 army tank with no weapon 30 years ago

And then he and some 30 of his associates were hunted down and murdered.

If you care to name your source please do so

As I cannot even find his name or who he was

so you seem to have info that he was murdered

I would suspect that something happen to him or he may well be in jail

but his legacy has been an inspiration for the last 30 years and it may have cost him his life
He did such a great job China just shoots protesters on the street without a thought.

Hong Kong is Red China. British control ended years ago based upon a treaty and was turned over to Red China. Red China is finally making their move to purge liberty.

Not the same under trade treaties; Hong Kong is a separate entity for international trade purposes, which is why our military satellite tech can be sold to Hong Kong Companies and then from there handed over to Red China.

Forum List

Back