Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

Because you spew bullshit, and because you are obviously one of those hard headed, small brained supporters of Bullshit Bush Jr. and McInsane.

Get a clue before you play with the big boys dipstick.

And.....for the record.....the gay community DOES do quite a bit of stuff to help families and children. Ever been to Va. Beach? They've got a huge community of gays out there that helps out on a regular basis.

Over here in Amarillo, there is a group of lesbians called "Dikes on Bikes". EVERY YEAR they participate in the coat drives, toys for tots as well as quite a few other projects.

Like I said douchebag......open your mind, because right now, you're a prick.

Because you spew bullshit, and because you are obviously one of those hard headed, small brained supporters of Bullshit Bush Jr. and McInsane.

And.....for the record.....the gay community DOES do quite a bit of stuff to help families and children. Ever been to Va. Beach? They've got a huge community of gays out there that helps out on a regular basis.

Over here in Amarillo, there is a group of lesbians called "Dikes on Bikes". EVERY YEAR they participate in the coat drives, toys for tots as well as quite a few other projects.

We have Dykes on Bikes to, a good group of women. Very supportive in a lot of organizations. I wasn't talking about the groups like that myself, he just ignored what I had said. In Seattle we have an openly gay house for abused children seeking help called Lambert House, wonderful place for the children who come out and then are abused by their moronic families. The poor kids have some frightening backgrounds ... often abused by ... get this ... straight xtians.

We have Dykes on Bikes to, a good group of women. Very supportive in a lot of organizations. I wasn't talking about the groups like that myself, he just ignored what I had said. In Seattle we have an openly gay house for abused children seeking help called Lambert House, wonderful place for the children who come out and then are abused by their moronic families. The poor kids have some frightening backgrounds ... often abused by ... get this ... straight xtians.

I know about this from first hand experience. One of the worst 2 years that I endured was between 6 and 8, when I was beaten with fists and chains REGULARLY (2-3 times/wk), by a devout Catholic man.

He also raped my half sister who was 1 1/2 years younger than me.

On the other hand......

One of the better 2 years of my life was when I was stationed in Norfolk Va. and was living with 2 lesbians who had a daughter. I mowed the lawn, cooked on occasion, and only paid 200/mo to live in a nice suburb with a pool. Not only were they great ladies, but their friends (although a little odd) were pretty great people too.

Prick Carlos.......your witness.....

If I thought it was that important I would have. The largest groups offering aid to abused children are often run by gays and lesbians, I have worked with a few of them and it isn't right to 'out' people just for the sake of arguing with morons.

Who are these groups and how "large" are they? Sounds like pro-gay rubbish to the Bass.

Not a word of this has anything to do with two points made by KittenKoder

most of the organizations protecting children are funded largely by the gay groups, more so than any other organization.

The largest groups offering aid to abused children are often run by gays and lesbians

Until KittenKoder posts proof, these are nothing more than opinions or lies.

I haven't made that many posts on this board since I joined. Therefore, it should be very easy for you to find ONE post where I've said that the gay community does nothing to help families and children. Find one post where I've questioned the contribution of Dykes on Bikes to their communities.

And now I have a question: why are you so hostile?

I know about this from first hand experience. One of the worst 2 years that I endured was between 6 and 8, when I was beaten with fists and chains REGULARLY (2-3 times/wk), by a devout Catholic man.

He also raped my half sister who was 1 1/2 years younger than me.

On the other hand......

One of the better 2 years of my life was when I was stationed in Norfolk Va. and was living with 2 lesbians who had a daughter. I mowed the lawn, cooked on occasion, and only paid 200/mo to live in a nice suburb with a pool. Not only were they great ladies, but their friends (although a little odd) were pretty great people too.

Prick Carlos.......your witness.....

Were you intending to direct this at me? What does this have to do with me? I'm not Catholic.

There is no undisputed evidence that men are born wanting to have another man's phallus rammed up their anus.

No one is born wanting to do any specific sex act.

You, for example, were not born wanting to stick your phallus in a woman.

You probably did have crushes on girls when you were little, but I doubt you understood the nature of that attraction or the mechanics of the various possible sex acts that such attractions would one day prompt you to engage in.

The "born gay" hypothesis is basically just that some boys get crushes on other boys instead of girls. (I myself believe this hypothesis to be true based on personal experience, but of course such anecdotal evidence is a far cry from proof)

"Were you intending to direct this at me? What does this have to do with me? I'm not Catholic."

When he didn't mention nor respond to anything you posted, he and I were discussing something about abuse.

Were you intending to direct this at me? What does this have to do with me? I'm not Catholic.

Your comprehension sucks dude......

I wrote that as an example between straight believers and non-believing gays.

Just like a republican though....take the one thing that you aren't, and try to use it as a way to discount the whole thing.

Cherry picking is for orchards, not messageboards dude.

Your comprehension sucks dude......

I wrote that as an example between straight believers and non-believing gays.

Just like a republican though....take the one thing that you aren't, and try to use it as a way to discount the whole thing.

Cherry picking is for orchards, not messageboards dude.

I pity you. You make me happy that I don't carry around all that anger that you do - it must take a toll on a person.

Just in general, because your last post sounded a lot like another on here.

Well, okay, but I'm not answering any of your questions until you answer mine first. If I were to say "Conservatives are more generous than liberals" you'd want proof, and as well you should. You don't know me well enough to take anything I say at face value, so it's fair. It works the other way too.

I pity you. You make me happy that I don't carry around all that anger that you do - it must take a toll on a person.

Don't pity me asshole.....you don't have enough stuff to do it properly. Anger? Yeah....especially when I see crap being spewed like you are doing.

Stupidity makes me angry. Intelligent conversation makes me calm.

You appear to be one of the stupider ones.

His homosexuality is a huge burden to bear, but thats the life of a Biker...sailor.

You know Malignant Ass, I hope that you call someone a homosexual, sodomite, or whatever in public in the next week, and then they beat your ass into the ground.

Hey.....I know.....I'll talk to Father. He has very little like for bigoted assholes like yourself that continually add to and take away from His Word.

Remember? Do not add or take away, one jot or tittle.

Gonna be terrible for you when you die, because the SaTan is probably gonna put you in a sealed room with Liberace.

See you in Hell dude......I'll bail you out.

Don't pity me asshole.....you don't have enough stuff to do it properly. Anger? Yeah....especially when I see crap being spewed like you are doing.

Stupidity makes me angry. Intelligent conversation makes me calm.

You appear to be one of the stupider ones.

Crap like what? I asked questions and asked for answers, why is this a problem?

Forum List

Back