Homosexuality Has No Benefit

Actually, we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not serving in the military, a job, a home or children - not one of those things is a 'right. Fucking idiot.

those things aren't enforceable law... though they are nice concepts.

marriage, however, IS a fundamental right. so perhaps in your haste to attack someone you think is to the left of you, you missed the point.

Yes, it's true, homosexuality has absolutely no benefit. Which is just another among many reasons that it should not be encouraged, accommodated or subsidized by the government. What is the function of homosexuality? Can you name any way homosexuality benefits man?
Heterosexuality has absolutely no benefit either. Congratulations on your uselessness.

by the way, when did the government start subsidizing homosexuality? I must have missed that part of the health care bill.

Well, first of all, I'm not entirely sure I agree with your theory that homosexuality has no benefit. I'm sure if it's given enough thought, there is at least one benefit to it. But, putting that aside, and assuming you are right and there is no benefit, so what? There are many things in life that have no benefit, serve no purpose and yet they exist. The color of your hair, the color of your eyes....I've never found any indication they exist for a reason, yet they exist. Just because you don't see the benefit in something doesn't mean it shouldn't exist or be allowed to exist peacefully. I disagree with organized religion, but I would never presume to tell you or anyone else that it has no benefit and should be abolished.

Yes, it's true, homosexuality has absolutely no benefit. Which is just another among many reasons that it should not be encouraged, accommodated or subsidized by the government. What is the function of homosexuality? Can you name any way homosexuality benefits man?

You start listing all the famous military leaders, inventors, actors, artists, industrialists and so forth (in every field imaginable) who were homosexuals, and you quickly discover that homos have contributed to the world just as heteros have.

Their sexual preference might offend you, but honey?

That's your problem, not theirs.

Your premise is wrong. You made an assumption in the very first sentence that is ludicrous. You said "yes, its' true". Based on what? Your own bigotry?

You should actually think things through thoroughly before tipping your hand as a blatant homophobe. If you can supply empirical evidence to back up your assumptions, we'll talk.

You've obviously never been in a singles bar at midnight on a Friday night! :smoke:

large_Grasshopper%20Crowd.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back