Homosexual Groomers Expose themselves to Children in "Gay Pride Parade

That would defeat the purpose of the pride parade, would it not?

Then they would have to have some kind of a beyond pride parade to do all that offensive stuff.

The whole purpose of Homosexuality is honk off normative people.

The "good" thing about this kind of disgraceful display is that the homo community won't be forced to go further, if the normative folks stand against it.

But if Normal People pretend that this is ok, the LGBTQ community will just go further in their depravity to get the reaction they want.

The whole purpose of Homosexuality is honk off normative people.

The "good" thing about this kind of disgraceful display is that the homo community won't be forced to go further, if the normative folks stand against it.

But if Normal People pretend that this is ok, the LGBTQ community will just go further in their depravity to get the reaction they want.
Well said.

This is not pride. This is WE GET TO BE FUCKING CLOWNS BECAUSE WE ARE GAY AND YOU FUCKING MORONS MUST FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE WE ARE VICTIMS.
Calling these idiotic and deranged exhibitions "Pride" is the most misuse of an English word there ever has been. What is there to be proud of ? Being an insane, perverted sicko ?

The reason why these perverts call this "Pride", is to cover up their real assessment of it >> SHAME.

If you read the articles, the police say there is nothing they can do unless someone files a complaint saying they felt "threatened." Times have changed, especially under liberal rule.

I assure you DA that if I go walking outside butt-neked and a cop rides by, I WILL be arrested for public indecency even if no one complains! So the cop is full of it and the people living in Seattle or wherever, if they don't like it, need to get off their asses and GET INVOLVED in their government.

I assure you DA that if I go walking outside butt-neked and a cop rides by, I WILL be arrested for public indecency even if no one complains! So the cop is full of it and the people living in Seattle or wherever, if they don't like it, need to get off their asses and GET INVOLVED in their government.
Can't disagree, but I'm telling you the response people got from the cops. Perverts are special

They've always been "sick fucks." They just feel bolder to be themselves now. They have a degenerate culture on their side now

No matter to me. If I was there, I'd be compelled to kick those bikes right out from under their asses and kick their ass up and down the street for doing that in front of children, which, being the size and build of a football player with a lot of martial training, I could do even though I know I'd get mobbed and arrested while taking a few others out, which is why I'm glad I don't live in that shithole.

I couldn't live with myself to do any less.

Perverts are special

121808.jpg

Forum List

Back