Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Homosexuality is what people are born.

Being a religious zealot who is a bigot is anchoice
Necrophiliacs are born that way too. Can't we just understand their love.

My favorites are the adopted orphans to gays who are magically also gay when they grow up. "Born that way". What are the odds of that rare coincidence with no genetic relation?

My favorites are the whacko homophobic bigots who start thread after thread about 'the children'- but only when they can use it to attack gays.

Children harmed by straights- the homophobic bigots essentially tell them to fuck off- if children can't be used by the homophobic bigots to attack gays- they won't say a word.

Look at Silhouette- has she ever started a single thread about the 'plight of children' that was not just an attack on gays?

Nope.

Girls being trafficked?
Nope
Girls being sexually molested by step fathers?
Nope

To the homophobic bigots- kids are just convenient tools to attack gays.

Posted by someone just this morning. WOW what PARENTING

View attachment 195521

Brandon Hilton on Twitter
upload_2018-5-27_12-42-8.jpeg

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

I agree.

Still waiting for you to provide any examples of activities that you can prove are damaging or abusing children?

I mean I can certainly believe that you are abusing your child by making them go to church every Sunday and forcing them to believe in your 'god'.....but I can't prove that is abusing your child.

As always- if you know of any child abuse- i strongly recommend that you notify the police immediately.

If you are claiming there is abuse- and you are not notifying the police you are either:
a) Lying or
b) Just don't give a damn about those kids.
So teaching your child to live a good life and love others is child abuse, but teaching your child to be gay and having sex with who ever you want is okay? At whatever age you want?

So you like to kick puppies?

Your enjoyment of kicking puppies has as much to do with my post as yours does.

Still waiting for you to provide any examples of activities that you can prove are damaging or abusing children?

I mean I can certainly believe that you are abusing your child by making them go to church every Sunday and forcing them to believe in your 'god'.....but I can't prove that is abusing your child.

As always- if you know of any child abuse- i strongly recommend that you notify the police immediately.

If you are claiming there is abuse- and you are not notifying the police you are either:
a) Lying or
b) Just don't give a damn about those kids

Homosexuality is what people are born.

Being a religious zealot who is a bigot is anchoice
Necrophiliacs are born that way too. Can't we just understand their love.

My favorites are the adopted orphans to gays who are magically also gay when they grow up. "Born that way". What are the odds of that rare coincidence with no genetic relation?
So you have evidence that there is a statistically significant likelihood that children adopted by gay people are more likely to be gay later? Lets see it.

LOL- you have to remember- children as just tools for Silhouette to attack gays with.

As are the 'facts'

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

I agree.

a) Lying or
So teaching your child to live a good life and love others is child abuse, but teaching your child to be gay and having sex with who ever you want is okay? At whatever age you want?

a) Lying or
You cannot force someone to be a Christian, that is a choice that has to be made by the individual.

I agree.

a) Lying or

a) Lying or
You cannot force someone to be a Christian, that is a choice that has to be made by the individual.
You can coerce children into religious practices. I was told that I was a Catholic as a Child, and despite the fact that my parents were not particularly good Catholics, I did not know that I had a choice until my late teens. Looking back at all of the bullshit and guilt that I endured, I would say that it was, in fact abusive.

I have little doubt that kids who question their gender identity or sexual orientation but who are told by the parents that they have to be like everyone else feel a similar sense of emotional abuse. I'm willing to bet that far fewer gay parents try to shape their child's sexual and gender preferences than do straight peoplel

Last edited:

I agree.

a) Lying or

a) Lying or
You can coerce children into religious practices. I was told that I was a Catholic as a Child, and despite the fact that my parents were not particularly god Catholics, I did not know that I had a choice until my late teens. Looking back at all of the bullshit and guilt that I endured, I would say that it was, in fact abusive.

I have little doubt that kids who question their gender identity or sexual orientation but who are told by the parents that they have to be like everyone else feel a similar sense of emotional abuse. I'm willing to but that far fewer gay parents try to shape their child's preferences than do straight peoplel

Same thing with me...God this and god that! Pretty freaking abusive.

What's even sicker is the odds of being abused or raped by the priest is probably higher then being raped by an gay person. I'd bet money on it!

Last edited:
I agree.

a) Lying or

a) Lying or
You can coerce children into religious practices. I was told that I was a Catholic as a Child, and despite the fact that my parents were not particularly god Catholics, I did not know that I had a choice until my late teens. Looking back at all of the bullshit and guilt that I endured, I would say that it was, in fact abusive.

I have little doubt that kids who question their gender identity or sexual orientation but who are told by the parents that they have to be like everyone else feel a similar sense of emotional abuse. I'm willing to but that far fewer gay parents try to shape their child's preferences than do straight peoplel

What's even sicker is the odds of being abused or raped by the priest is probably higher then being raped by an gay person. I'd bet money on it!
The odds of being raped or abused by a teacher is highest of all. Being a teacher is almost an admission of being a pedophile.

I agree.

a) Lying or

a) Lying or

The priests doing it were likely gay

DOH!

I agree.

a) Lying or

a) Lying or

"What's even sicker is the odds of being abused or raped by the priest is probably higher then being raped by an gay person. I'd bet money on it!"

Yes the priest would be a Homo pervert, so whoever was getting raped then would be getting raped by a gay. Hello? Anyone home? Thought not :smoke:

a) Lying or

DOH!

Sassy this Jessica123 is just another one of those Leftists with an IQ or 260 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

a) Lying or

DOH!

Sassy this Jessica123 is just another one of those Leftists with an IQ or 260 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

It's another one that doesn't think things through before posting. Hence she leaves herself wide open

DOH!

It's another one that doesn't think things through before posting. Hence she leaves herself wide open

"It's another one that doesn't think things through before posting."

You know why Liberals have an inability to think things through before posting? They are missing a brain that's why, see below:

ovpBplCDTSe8UeqUp9pR8A.png

DOH!

"It's another one that doesn't think things through before posting."

You know why Liberals have an inability to think things through before posting? They are missing a brain that's why, see below:

ovpBplCDTSe8UeqUp9pR8A.png

They lack common sense. See the Starbucks fiasco for proof

Except it isn't a choice and all you're doing is making life for the child harder by showing your hatred towards them.

The mind is far more complex then your 2,000 year belief system could have ever imagine. Still you don't want to think or care too.

Show some compassion and humanity to your follow man/women.

Forum List

Back