Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

I doubt that you even followed the links

You'd be right. I don't even look at that garbage. I think I glanced at one of them. You really think that crap is anything new to me? You see, unlike you who READS that crap, I've actually written a comprehensive manual on applied psychology back in the '80s. You might try reading some of the links supplied by Silhouette, but then, we all know you're just a waste of time with an agenda.

I somehow suspect that his 'comprehensive manual on applied psychology' is going to be on the virtues of parents physically disciplining their children.

Not even remotely close. It deals with psychological profiling, modeling and analysis in a way often used by the FBI to build up predictive models of criminals like serial killers to predict their nature, next move or likely behavior. You can't buy the book at Barnes & Nobel. ;)

Christians don't rule this nation or its laws.

Why not butt out of our lives?
nobody is interested in your lives.
We wish you would start living them behind bars, where you belong. Out of sight out of mind.

Because you won't butt out of their Constitutional rights to object to forced-commerce participation (read: promotion) in/of your Rainbow Cult.

LGBT is a group of regular men and women espousing a certain wobbly-firm set of habitual deviant sex behaviors "as identity" (dogma). They have no Constitutional protections since they refuse to declare themselves what they actually are: a religion.

Christians do have Constitutional protections though. Sorry. :itsok:

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Complete bullshit.
I guarantee you 70% of the population does not think it is ok to sexualize 10 year olds.
You are saying these "people should be able to live life as they see fit"?... so that includes parents treating their small children as sex objects??? You really want to say you think that is ok?

No different than the sick fucks who make their little girls look like this...

sick.jpg

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Complete bullshit.
I guarantee you 70% of the population does not think it is ok to sexualize 10 year olds.
You are saying these "people should be able to live life as they see fit"?... so that includes parents treating their small children as sex objects??? You really want to say you think that is ok?

View attachment 196195
I just watched Daddy's Home 2 last night.

One of the central themes was about explaining to the little boy (8 years old?) how to go about kissing a girl for the first time.

This is a theme repeated over and over in movies and TV- yet there is no outcry about these kids being 'sexualized'.

I agree kids should not be sexualized. Now lets define what we mean by that. Go.

Complete bullshit.

View attachment 196195

One of the central themes was about explaining to the little boy (8 years old?) how to go about kissing a girl for the first time.

This is a theme repeated over and over in movies and TV- yet there is no outcry about these kids being 'sexualized'.

I agree kids should not be sexualized. Now lets define what we mean by that. Go.

In the 1970's when I was in grade school the vast majority of boys had only passing interest in girls. We mostly ignored them.
It wasn't until we reached junior high and started seeing girls with budding breasts, at the same time of course our hormones were beginning to stir up our own changes. Then we got interested.
That is the way it should be.
Without outside influence, children have absolutely no interest in sex until they begin puberty. Whether gay or straight.
Anytime an adult starts to inject adult/sexual behavior of any kind to a pre-teen child - you are sexualizing a child. And you are sick.

Complete bullshit.

View attachment 196195

And you republican pigs do it to biology girls every fucking day. Your god Trump certainly did sexualize women.Hell, he even walked into the girls(14-15 years old) locker rooms and chased them around but you fuckers voted for him.

You bitch about feminism being against such but then turn around and join us when some gay boys do it? Lol, stupid fuck.

Last edited:

Complete bullshit.

View attachment 196195

And you republican pigs do it to biology girls every fucking day. Your god Trump certain did.

You bitch about feminism being against such but then turn around and join us when some gay boys do it? Lol, stupid fuck.

Calm down...breathe...and retype that shit because I don't understand a fuckin thing you're talking about.

Christians do have Constitutional protections though.

Actually all Americans have Constitutional protections. Not just Christians.

You seem to keep forgetting this.

This is why I say that these religious fuckers want a Christian Iran for America. Everyone else can die as far as they're concern as long as they rule with an iron fist.

Anyone that loves freedom should stand against this with their lives.

Complete bullshit.

View attachment 196195

In the 1970's when I was in grade school the vast majority of boys had only passing interest in girls. We mostly ignored them.
It wasn't until we reached junior high and started seeing girls with budding breasts, at the same time of course our hormones were beginning to stir up our own changes. Then we got interested.
That is the way it should be.
Without outside influence, children have absolutely no interest in sex until they begin puberty. Whether gay or straight.
Anytime an adult starts to inject adult/sexual behavior of any kind to a pre-teen child - you are sexualizing a child. And you are sick.
upload_2018-6-1_12-53-55.jpeg

Beaver balks at playing the lead in his school play 'The Little Dutch Boy' when his role includes kissing his co-star...the little Dutch girl!

Yes, protections for themselves as outlined in the US Constitution applicable to all. But not to behaviors they DO. You might want to check on the difference because AGAIN, if one set of deviant minority habitual BEHAVIORS can gain a special class by subjectively giving themselves an identity based on what they DO, then any minority habitual-behavioral group may do the same.

You're going to see this legal fine-sifting happening in the near future. The false premise you folks have been surfing through the courts now for a decade is going to be exposed for the many many many holes that it has when put to the test.

We KNOW there are protections for religion in the US Constitution. We CANNOT FIND any protections outside religion based on what regular people DO in their bedrooms, or on the streets in "pride parades" in front of children. That's going to be a problem for your lawyers. As I told you long ago, if your cult wants special Constitutional protections, they should quickly declare themselves what they factually are: a religion of deviant sex behaviors. Then apply for tax-exempt status. There's no time to waste.

So..... to recap......

Leftist now side with MS13 and people who sexually exploit children.

Any questions?
Additional Comments?
I believe I have summed this up pretty well.

Yes, protections for themselves as outlined in the US Constitution applicable to all. .

Thanks- it is great you finally admit that all Americans- straight or gay- Christian or Atheists- have rights protected by the Constitution.

Now can you explain why you keep pushing laws that you know would harm children?

So..... to recap......

Any questions?
Additional Comments?

So.....to recap

Rightist contards now side with MS13 and people who sexually exploit children?
Any questions?
Additional Comments?
I believe i have summed this up pretty well.

So..... to recap......

Any questions?
Additional Comments?

So.....to recap

Rightist contards now side with MS13 and people who sexually exploit children?
Any questions?
Additional Comments?
I believe i have summed this up pretty well.
weak.jpg

There is no such thing as a child of a homosexual. All humans are the product of heterosexuality. One or both of the parents may partake of homosexual activity but it has nothing to do with the creation of that child.

Forum List

Back