Homosexual Birth Myths

Very clear and well thought out article.

Even if the argument could be made that so called gays and lesbians are Born with homosexual tendencies, why does that make it right?

All men are born with evil tedencies. We are naturally inclined to be intolerant, to hate those that are different, that threaten us, We have a natural tendency to be jealous, to seek revenge, We have a natural tendency to fight and attack one another with fury. Some men might even argue that they have natural tendencies to rape women. Since when has having a "natural tendency" for any of these activities justified their actions. I would argue they havent.

We have a dual nature. A carnal and spiritual nature. the natural tendency of our carnal nature given to us from the Fall is to do evil, to degrade and follow the natural evil tendencies. The natural tendency from our spiritual is to seek enlightenment and virtue and to do good continually. I could elaborate more but i feel thats all i should say now.

Why do they call queer's "gay"?

Why didn't they call the show "GAY eye for the straight guy"?

Sexual attraction to the same sex is perversion, plain and simple. People are simply relenting to the "politically correct" pressure to accept it as something else.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Very clear and well thought out article.

Even if the argument could be made that so called gays and lesbians are Born with homosexual tendencies, why does that make it right?

It doesn't necessarily make it right, but it does weaken the argument that it's wrong if that argument is based on gayness being "unnatural".

Maybe to this priest, being married with kids seemed unnatural. This article proves nothing. I hate to rain on y'all's gay hate parade.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Why do they call queer's "gay"?

Why didn't they call the show "GAY eye for the straight guy"?

Sexual attraction to the same sex is perversion, plain and simple. People are simply relenting to the "politically correct" pressure to accept it as something else.

So is B&D, but that doesn't seem to stir up the same level of stupidity as loving, committed relationships between persons of the same gender.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
So is B&D, but that doesn't seem to stir up the same level of stupidity as loving, committed relationships between persons of the same gender.

Bully have you just ignored all the stats on substantially higher levels of promiscuousness, domestic violence and pedophilia among homosexuals? The info is complete and solid. Committed and loving relationships my ass, homos don't know the meaning of those two words.

Originally posted by OCA
Bully have you just ignored all the stats on substantially higher levels of promiscuousness, domestic violence and pedophilia among homosexuals? The info is complete and solid. Committed and loving relationships my ass, homos don't know the meaning of those two words.

You did not account for the intervening variable of marriage itself. There are many cases of domestic violence, and child abuse among heterosexuals even though they are allowed HETEROSEXUAL MARRIAGE and are often married. I wonder what the statistics would reveal if heterosexuals were not allowed to get married. Does legal marriage promote "Committed and loving relationships" for heterosexuals? If so, would it do the same for homosexuals?

Homosexuals only make up anywhere from 3-5% of the population so taking the two populus's and making equal comparisons based on lets say per 1,000, homosexuals are astronomically higher in all 3 categories marriage or not. You are saying that marriage will change all their tried and true behaviors, what was the difference from before? " Oh Jim we don't have a marriage certificate therefore I am going to kick your ass but if we had that piece of paper I wouldn't". Thats ridiculous!

Did you know the word ignore comes from ignorance? Keep ignoring the stats.

Originally posted by OCA
Homosexuals only make up anywhere from 3-5% of the population so taking the two populus's and making equal comparisons based on lets say per 1,000, homosexuals are astronomically higher in all 3 categories marriage or not.

You can't make that statement because homosexuals have not been allowed to have legal marriage until very recently in Maryland (and even that is being contested). All that the statistics say is that married heterosexuals have less violence than homosexual (UNMARRIED) couples.

You are saying that marriage will change all their tried and true behaviors, what was the difference from before? " Oh Jim we don't have a marriage certificate therefore I am going to kick your ass but if we had that piece of paper I wouldn't". Thats ridiculous!

Do heterosexual couples need to be married for the sake of their children? Does a bastard child produced from within a "cohabitational" relationship (one in which his parents are in an allegedly committed relationship but are not married) do as well as a child produced form a traditional marriage? What are the statistic on domestic violence between married heterosexuals and unmarred (cohabitational) heterosexuals? Yes. I think that the piece of paper (the marriage certificate (and legal status, rights and responsibilities that it provides) is important.

Did you know the word ignore comes from ignorance? Keep ignoring the stats.

I did not IGNORE the stats. I noted the stats while, because they do not take the variable of marriage into account, not considering them valid to the issue of homosexual marriage. Debating you today is as easy as before.

And Matts your arguments are as ridiculous today as from day 1. What the fuck is your problem? Do you always try and argue from illogical standpoints or am I just special? Heterosexual or homosexual an abuser doesn't change his or her ways because of a marriage certificate, that is absolutely fucking ridiculous and really just wishful thinking.

Since you think these other stats are pertinent why don't you look them up, i'm not going to do your leg work for you. The stats on homo domestic violence and pedophilia and promiscuousness are there and are solid as a rock, do a google search there are several different places that say the same exact thing.

WOW i'm killing you, dejavu.

BTW homosexuals are not allowed to marry in Maryland. Just more proof of your incompetence.

Originally posted by OCA
Heterosexual or homosexual an abuser doesn't change his or her ways because of a marriage certificate, that is absolutely fucking ridiculous and really just wishful thinking.

Then heterosexuals don't need to be MARRIED for the sake of their children. People don't change just because they are married. - Whatever.

Since you think these other stats are pertinent why don't you look them up, i'm not going to do your leg work for you. The stats on homo domestic violence and pedophilia and promiscuousness are there and are solid as a rock, do a google search there are several different places that say the same exact thing. Need I repeat myself. I've seen the stats. They are not pertinent to the issue of homosexual marriage.

WOW i'm killing you, dejavu.

BTW homosexuals are not allowed to marry in Maryland. Just more proof of your incompetence.

Homosexuals are allowed to marry in Maryland until congress or the Supreme Court says otherwise.

You are killing me?!? - LMAO - When it comes to sound logical debate, I've beaten you just about every time...but you just keep on dreaming that you are so great at this....Undisputed. - LOL - Whatever. I got things to do. Bye for now.

Matts I live in Maryland and I can assure you that NO homosexuals are currently married by the state of Maryland, pull your head out of your ass!

LOL @ whatever! Dude you just keep on sitting on that fence and thinking that marriage changes behavior lol! Hey if you don't want to back your argument up because stats might shatter your glass house then by all means do it. Yeah I guess if homos are battering each other at alarmingly high rates not to mention AIDS you should also ignore it and say it has no bearing if it doesn't support you argument. WOW you are an intellectual charletain and farce along with fence sitter.

By the way the consensun among USMB members is you are either queer or a very mentally unbalanced individual what with your fanatical insistence on disproven theories. Just reporting the news for ya.

Run little boy run!

Originally posted by OCA
Matts is a fucking idiot #2

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1140481/posts

Name calling ignored. Nice links but they still don't answer a specific question. Yes or No: Is it legal for 2 men living in Maryland to become married to each other in Maryland? The answer to that SPECIFIC question is yes.

I am not RUNNING. Unlike you, I have a busy life outside of this chat room (and even outside the Internet). I don't have time to sit around with a childish chip on my shoulder keeping up with who said what and who dares dispute me. Get a life.

Forum List

Back