CDZ Homosexual activism

You however can disapprove of whatever or whoever you want- homosexuals- blacks- Jews- handicapped- women- Puerto Ricans.

Just so long as you don't do so in an illegal manner.
You can preach intolerance against those you disagree with all you want - blacks - whites - Hispanics - Christians - Muslims - women - the handicapped.

You however can disapprove of whatever or whoever you want- homosexuals- blacks- Jews- handicapped- women- Puerto Ricans.

You can preach intolerance against those you disagree with all you want - blacks - whites - Hispanics - Christians - Muslims - women - the handicapped.

Oh you can even preach intolerance like you do- against homosexuals- so long as you don't do it in an illegal manner.

Preaching that its wrong is legal
Preaching that people should go out and kill all homosexuals- illegal.

a) There is no evidence that Milk ever had sex with any under age minor.
Wrong!

Looks like you really admire this pedophile and try to cover up for him.

Here is an excerpt from Randy Shilts' The Mayor of Castro Street pertaining to Milk’s boyfriend, Jack Galen McKinley:

"...sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

Apparently this kind of behavior was not unusual for Milk. More excerpts:

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

Jim Jones Pal and Pedophile to Get Own Postage Stamp FrontPage Magazine

nor if they learn about Elvis Presley,
What does Elvis have to do with anything? lol

You homophobes-
Zzzzzz. Name-calling.

Preaching hatred and intolerance against blacks - whites - Hispanics - Christians - Muslims - women - the handicapped is wrong but may be legal.
Preaching that people should go out and kill numerous blacks - whites - Hispanics - Christians - Muslims - women - the handicapped should be illegal.
Government subsidies for targeting and mass murder of minorities, women, and the handicapped is truly awful.

Obamacare Increases Publicly-Funded Abortions by As Much As 111 500 Annually CNS News

Abortion of Disabled Babies Increasing at an Alarming Rate

Abhinav Agarwal 2367 2381 2366 Review - Unnatural Selection by Mara Hvistendahl

160 Million and Counting

Israeli Ethiopian birth control ignites debate - Yahoo News

Black Leaders Condemn Planned Parenthood's Racism

79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics

black-abortions.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong!

Here is an excerpt from Randy Shilts' The Mayor of Castro Street pertaining to Milk’s boyfriend, Jack Galen McKinley:

"...sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

There must be some homophobia website that list those quotes- or you just are copying from Silhouette.

Like I said- there is no evidence that Harvey Milk ever had sex with an underage minor- and this is what you copy and pasted?
- just more non-evidence?

I mentioned Elvis because good homophobes like yourself love to preach about Harvey Milk as an example of homosexuals, but ignore Elvis Presley- who is an American icon- and who arranged to have his underage girlfriend sent from Germany to the United States and then moved her into his home....where as Priscilla herself said- they did everything but normal intercourse.

However, unlike Milk, where no one has ever accused him of having sex with them as a minor, we have first hand testimony from Elvis's 'child' victim.

Preaching hatred and intolerance against blacks - whites - Hispanics - Christians - Muslims - women - the handicapped is wrong but may be legal.
Preaching that people should go out and kill numerous blacks - whites - Hispanics - Christians - Muslims - women - the handicapped should be illegal.
Government subsidies for targeting and mass murder of minorities, women, and the handicapped is truly awful.

Let me know when you finish trying to derail this thread into an anti-choice thread.

Should we all be compelled to celebrate the homosexual lifestyle? Here's gay activist Larry Kramer being honest about the gay lifestyle:

Larry Kramer Speech at Cooper Union

Quote: Does it occur to you that we brought this plague of aids upon ourselves? I know I am getting into dangerous waters here but it is time. With the cabal breathing even more murderously down our backs it is time. And you are still doing it. You are still murdering each other. Please stop with all the generalizations and avoidance excuses gays have used since the beginning to ditch this responsibility for this fact. From the very first moment we were told in 1981 that the suspected cause was a virus, gay men have refused to accept our responsibility for choosing not to listen, and, starting in 1984, when we were told it definitely was a virus, this behavior turned murderous. Make whatever excuses you can to carry on living in your state of denial but this is the fact of the matter. I wish we could understand and take some responsibility for the fact that for some 30 years we have been murdering each other with great facility and that down deep inside of us, we knew what we were doing. Don’t tell me you have never had sex without thinking down deep that there was more involved in what you were doing than just maintaining a hard-on.

I have recently gone through my diaries of the worst of the plague years. I saw day after day a notation of another friend’s death. I listed all the ones I’d slept with. There were a couple hundred. Was it my sperm that killed them, that did the trick? It is no longer possible for me to avoid this question of myself. Have you ever wondered how many men you killed? I know I murdered some of them. I just know. You know how you sometimes know things? I know. Several hundred over a bunch of years, I have to have murdered some of them, planting in him the original seed. I have put this to several doctors. Mostly they refuse to discuss it, even if they are gay. Most doctors do not like to discuss sex or what we do or did. (I still have not heard a consensus on the true dangers of oral sex, for instance.) They play blind. God knows what they must be thinking when they examine us. Particularly if they aren’t gay. One doctor answered me, it takes two to tango so you cannot take the responsibility alone. But in some cases it isn’t so easy to answer so flippantly. The sweet young boy who didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who fucked him. I think I murdered him. The old boyfriend who did not want to go to bed with me and I made him. The man I let fuck me because I was trying to make my then boyfriend, now lover, jealous. I know, by the way, that that other one is the one who infected me. You know how you sometime know things? I know he infected me. I tried to murder myself on that one.

Wrong!

There must be some homophobia website that list those quotes- or you just are copying from Silhouette.

Like I said- there is no evidence that Harvey Milk ever had sex with an underage minor- and this is what you copy and pasted?
- just more non-evidence?

I mentioned Elvis because good homophobes like yourself love to preach about Harvey Milk as an example of homosexuals, but ignore Elvis Presley- who is an American icon- and who arranged to have his underage girlfriend sent from Germany to the United States and then moved her into his home....where as Priscilla herself said- they did everything but normal intercourse.

However, unlike Milk, where no one has ever accused him of having sex with them as a minor, we have first hand testimony from Elvis's 'child' victim.
Earlier in the thread he linked the family research council. Clearly he is using a propaganda sight to get his info.

So nothing he says is of much value. I mean not any more than the black Panthers are of any value to white people. So leave the arrogant to delight in their ignorance.

Earlier in the thread he linked the family research council. Clearly he is using a propaganda sight to get his info.

So nothing he says is of much value.
Can you refute any statements made in the article I linked to?

Why does the corporate media push forward homosexual activists so obsessively?

The super rich want to emasculate the Democratic party. The super rich want working folk, who are less devoted to gay activism, marginalized in the Democratic party. The plutocrats desire a Democratic party that doesn't subtract from the plutocrats' immense piles of cash.

Corporatism and Gay Marriage: Natural Bedfellows

Goldman Sachs flies rainbow flag for same-sex ruling

Have we all figured it out by now? Just curious.

Why? Why do media outlets show fires? People watch that coverage. Simpel as that. TV news is about selling commercials, not providing content. If a house on fire gets people to watch commercials, they can charge more for commercials. Similarly, if showing a hot button topic like gay issues gets people to watch, they'll show that.

Do we really get anything useful during CNN's coverage of Bruce Jenner's alledged gender change> Of course not, but it does get people to sit there are watch, maybe long enough to see the first commercial. All it is. Get them sit there enthralled so they view the commercials.

Why does the corporate media push forward homosexual activists so obsessively?

The super rich want to emasculate the Democratic party. The super rich want working folk, who are less devoted to gay activism, marginalized in the Democratic party. The plutocrats desire a Democratic party that doesn't subtract from the plutocrats' immense piles of cash.

Corporatism and Gay Marriage: Natural Bedfellows

Goldman Sachs flies rainbow flag for same-sex ruling

Have we all figured it out by now? Just curious.

It's a pseudo-intellectual fad. Even the 'Gay Rights' activists who put out the propaganda drivel know they're putting out lies. As for Corps, they don't care about such things, and jump on media bandwagons of all kinds. It's about money, and nothing else. After all, when mindless self-indulgence is encouraged and it supplants everything else in the prevailing culture, they make money.

Forum List

Back