CDZ Can the KKK, the Black Panther, and Other Similar Groups Be Considered As Terrorists?

Is the KKK a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
By looking at a simple definition of 'terror' we see that these groups have and may be currently causing terror for some ethnic groups. This is in no way different to any other group classed as 'terrorists' except that they come from the USA. I think, that it does make sense. What about you?

I believe they are classified as terrorist groups by the government as well.

They are clearly terrorists - people attempting to effect change by causing fear and terror.

The thread title specifically names the KKK and the Black Panthers but your poll question only names the KKK. Why is that?

Marxists should definitely be considered terrorists.

Think of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam and the Weather Underground and so many other violent Communist organizations.

The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.

Last edited:
The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.
Yep, they were formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts against blacks and Republicans, and they were created by Democrats. Wanna challenge me on that?

Yep, they were formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts against blacks and Republicans, and they were created by Democrats. Wanna challenge me on that?

You're talking mid 19th century and early 20th century history. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since that time. The KKK is now solidly ensconced in the Republican party. Want to challenge me on that?

You're talking mid 19th century and early 20th century history. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since that time. The KKK is now solidly ensconced in the Republican party. Want to challenge me on that?
Yeah. Name some Republicans who support the KKK.

Name some current democrats that support the KKK.

Name some current democrats that support the KKK.
Nice try. Now name some Republicans who support them.

No problem. That's too easy. Ever heard of Geaux4it, Steve McGarette, or Buc90. And let's not forget Shootspeeder and the gay homophobe Tom Sweetnam?

No problem. That's too easy. Ever heard of Geaux4it, Steve McGarette, or Buc90. And let's not forget Shootspeeder and the gay homophobe Tom Sweetnam?
How about naming someone known outside of this forum? That should be easy since they are "solidly ensconced" in the Republican Party. I'll wait.

KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party National Black Republican Association

The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and whi
te supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

How about naming someone known outside of this forum? That should be easy since they are "solidly ensconced" in the Republican Party. I'll wait.

Why wait,? Just go up to the first guy you see with a rebel flag displayed on his car, yard or himself and ask if he supports the KKK AND Republicans. You've reached your limit of stupid questions now shaddup!

Why wait,? Just go up to the first guy you see with a rebel flag displayed on his car, yard or himself and ask if he supports the KKK AND Republicans. You've reached your limit of stupid questions now shaddup!

Oh the irony in those comments and promoting known propaganda over fact..

By looking at a simple definition of 'terror' we see that these groups have and may be currently causing terror for some ethnic groups. This is in no way different to any other group classed as 'terrorists' except that they come from the USA. I think, that it does make sense. What about you?

They aren't automatically terrorists or criminal. They aren't lynching anyone. If they were they'd be arrested at their protests. They are hate groups practicing free speech.

And its hard to look at black society and say the kkk is completely wrong in worrying about it. Its also hard to look at how whites treat blacks and be surprised that black panthers exist.

Want some facts? Try this link:
Educating Republicans Why You Can t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

Uses a far left blog site as their facts.

Uses a far left blog site as their facts.

Is it? Is that any worse than the far right blogs you link to?

Forum List

Back