Homo kid throws hissy fit after his commencement speech cancelled

What makes a teenager think that the other kids and their families want to hear about his sexual escapades in High School at commencement exercises?

In a situation like this, little Johnny's Uncle Casimir and Aunt Ruth really don't want to hear how the classmate of their nephew likes to take it in the caboose. Yet, on the other hand, due to the nature of this kind of event, leaving is very problematic too.

The school was smart here, but then it was a private school.

High School Valedictorian: School Axed My Commencement Speech Because I Wrote About Being Gay — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

My GOD what idiots they are...the Left

NOBODY wants to hear from their sick stupid escapades I'm vomiting .....

escapades! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

My GOD give us strength to put up with these sick pathetic worms!

It would have been nice, just in my opinion, if the young man would have thanked Jesus for his success.

That would have been a nice touch for a Christian school. Theological considerations were brought up at my own high school commencement.
What makes a teenager think that the other kids and their families want to hear about his sexual escapades in High School at commencement exercises?

In a situation like this, little Johnny's Uncle Casimir and Aunt Ruth really don't want to hear how the classmate of their nephew likes to take it in the caboose. Yet, on the other hand, due to the nature of this kind of event, leaving is very problematic too.

High School Valedictorian: School Axed My Commencement Speech Because I Wrote About Being Gay — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

My GOD what idiots they are...the Left

NOBODY wants to hear from their sick stupid escapades I'm vomiting .....

escapades! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

My GOD give us strength to put up with these sick pathetic worms!
ahhh the Calvary have arrived! You fucks are so afraid of things that go bump in the night it’s a miracle you can even get through the day. Seriously, I can’t imagine living in constant fear day in and day out. Great life!

Does it hurt to be as ignorant and vile as you are??

I'm not "ignorant" nor "vile". I just don't think that Sodomy is an appropriate topic at all for high school commencement speech. Further, since it is a venue where its so awkward to leave once you are there, its even worse as its a captive audience.

Now, if you disagree, that's fine. You are free to explain why you think grandma needs to hear about homosexuality from a teenager. But its not ignorant nor vile to think otherwise. Remember this was a Christian school and Christianity is actually opposed to this kind of thing, its triply inappropriate. If the kid giving a speech at my graduation had said he was hoping to become a satanic priest after graduation or even a Protestant minister, it wouldn't have been appropriate either (for a Catholic school)

So, in Catholic school, it is inappropriate to give a speech about being gay, but Ok to give a speech about being a priest? I'm wondering if a couple of comments about being a pedophile would fit in with that.

g7pmu23sz17z.png

BjKmzq9CcAAlFme.jpg

images

What exactly is the purpose of this behavior? Why do people take their kids to such an event??
It's gross and disgusting IN PUBLIC. Period. And if you see nothing wrong with this...something is wrong with you.
Such displays are personal and private between the two people who love each other...whether it is man man or woman woman or man woman. It is not for public display. So their message is lost due to the antics of some truly warped individuals.
The purpose pride parades is to send out the message to gay people still in the closet that there is a place in which you can be openly be gay, even flamboyantly so, without fear. This seems like a simple message, and if you are not yourself part of this community it would be easy to undervalue it.

It is important to understand that even today many homosexuals grow up in communities and families that lack tolerance and understanding for who they are. Coming out of the closet, carries with it the fear of being disowned by friends and family. In this context many homosexual youths, begin to feel that they will never be able to be who they are. This is a significant contributor to the horrifying rate of suicide and depression among homosexual teens.

The parades are a loud and vibrant demonstration that not all places share the close minded and bigoted views that these kids are growing up with. It shows them that if they can deal with the stress for a few years they will be able to move to another place and finally be able to be who they are and expect to be accepted for it. This is a huge light at the end of the tunnel for many people who are currently experiencing immense self hatred and suffering. This is easily worth any of the backlash that occurs, especially when you factor that much of that backlash is actually only from people who never would have supported gay rights in the first place.

One of the misconceptions is that Pride is inherently sexual. It’s definitely not. While some Pride parades and festivities highlight freedom of sexual expression, Pride is not an inherently sexual event. Most Pride festivals have community guidelines in order to keep Pride parades and festivals acceptable for all ages. These guidelines often include dress codes, where and when alcohol can be consumed, and if there are any adult-only events. Generally the web sites about pride make it very clear as what to expect so parents can judge for themselves.

Oh, I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. They are "loud and proud" and demonstrative when they are given a public forum/platform. In 1998, I took off a day during the week in late August before school started to take my kids to Six Flags figuring that the wait time for rides wouldn't be so bad. I just so happened to take them there on "Six Flags Gay Day". It was disgusting and it taught me that "lewdness laws" didn't apply for these freaks. I had to drive my kids home and we got bathing suits to go to "Wet n Wild" but only after I called to make sure that it wasn't "Queer Day" there as well. Save me the "preachy bullshit" about being close-minded or that I am "homophobic". I wouldn't want to see lewd, public displays of affection between straights where children will be either. Queers do not practice modesty anywhere they congregate en masse. Why we even put up with this shit simply tells me that we have allowed this by not standing up to condemn it.
Maybe you should stay home since you seem to be seeing gays everywhere.

There was nothing in his speech about his sexual escapades.

What the school probably found objectionable is the overtly political and combative nature of the speech. He could have found a way to talk about being gay without the finger pointing.
Apparently you don't get it, mikey. You and your USMB Troll Buddies. You don't make the rules anymore. Squeal like a Chinese over stuffed pig. mikey likes Froot Loops.
We never did make the rules, we do however live under the ones stated in the bill of rights. Liberals don't.
No never cease to amase , mikey. You don't Own the Bill of Tights. We Do.
Burn traitor.

Already have. And in case you have forgotten,

valedictorian
  1. a student, typically having the highest academic achievements of the class, who delivers the valedictory at a graduation ceremony.

This smart, educated young man is going to be alright.

You may be right. The kid is only 17 or 18, he certainly has time to turn his life around. Wouldn't it be cool if he successfully decided to switch orientations, and become as straight as the day is long? And then denounced sodomy?

Wouldn't that show a lot of courage?
You can switch your orientation? When have you tried?

There was nothing in his speech about his sexual escapades.

What the school probably found objectionable is the overtly political and combative nature of the speech. He could have found a way to talk about being gay without the finger pointing.
We never did make the rules, we do however live under the ones stated in the bill of rights. Liberals don't.
No never cease to amase , mikey. You don't Own the Bill of Tights. We Do.
Burn traitor.

Already have. And in case you have forgotten,

valedictorian
  1. a student, typically having the highest academic achievements of the class, who delivers the valedictory at a graduation ceremony.

This smart, educated young man is going to be alright.

You may be right. The kid is only 17 or 18, he certainly has time to turn his life around. Wouldn't it be cool if he successfully decided to switch orientations, and become as straight as the day is long? And then denounced sodomy?

Wouldn't that show a lot of courage?
You can switch your orientation? When have you tried?
Sure you can stop being a perverted queer.

g7pmu23sz17z.png

BjKmzq9CcAAlFme.jpg

images

What exactly is the purpose of this behavior? Why do people take their kids to such an event??
It's gross and disgusting IN PUBLIC. Period. And if you see nothing wrong with this...something is wrong with you.
Such displays are personal and private between the two people who love each other...whether it is man man or woman woman or man woman. It is not for public display. So their message is lost due to the antics of some truly warped individuals.
The purpose pride parades is to send out the message to gay people still in the closet that there is a place in which you can be openly be gay, even flamboyantly so, without fear. This seems like a simple message, and if you are not yourself part of this community it would be easy to undervalue it.

It is important to understand that even today many homosexuals grow up in communities and families that lack tolerance and understanding for who they are. Coming out of the closet, carries with it the fear of being disowned by friends and family. In this context many homosexual youths, begin to feel that they will never be able to be who they are. This is a significant contributor to the horrifying rate of suicide and depression among homosexual teens.

The parades are a loud and vibrant demonstration that not all places share the close minded and bigoted views that these kids are growing up with. It shows them that if they can deal with the stress for a few years they will be able to move to another place and finally be able to be who they are and expect to be accepted for it. This is a huge light at the end of the tunnel for many people who are currently experiencing immense self hatred and suffering. This is easily worth any of the backlash that occurs, especially when you factor that much of that backlash is actually only from people who never would have supported gay rights in the first place.

One of the misconceptions is that Pride is inherently sexual. It’s definitely not. While some Pride parades and festivities highlight freedom of sexual expression, Pride is not an inherently sexual event. Most Pride festivals have community guidelines in order to keep Pride parades and festivals acceptable for all ages. These guidelines often include dress codes, where and when alcohol can be consumed, and if there are any adult-only events. Generally the web sites about pride make it very clear as what to expect so parents can judge for themselves.

Oh, I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. They are "loud and proud" and demonstrative when they are given a public forum/platform. In 1998, I took off a day during the week in late August before school started to take my kids to Six Flags figuring that the wait time for rides wouldn't be so bad. I just so happened to take them there on "Six Flags Gay Day". It was disgusting and it taught me that "lewdness laws" didn't apply for these freaks. I had to drive my kids home and we got bathing suits to go to "Wet n Wild" but only after I called to make sure that it wasn't "Queer Day" there as well. Save me the "preachy bullshit" about being close-minded or that I am "homophobic". I wouldn't want to see lewd, public displays of affection between straights where children will be either. Queers do not practice modesty anywhere they congregate en masse. Why we even put up with this shit simply tells me that we have allowed this by not standing up to condemn it.

You can mind your own fucking business before I "mind" it for ya, you liberal POS. Just because you have no problem with the faggot culture doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, asswipe.

And that is the problem, Dale. Folks like Flopper demand everyone think the same as he does. It doesn't work that way. Or rather..shouldn't. Its what makes each of us unique.

g7pmu23sz17z.png

BjKmzq9CcAAlFme.jpg

images

We are seeing gays everywhere because the gay loving media puts it in the "news" everyday, the perverse monsters in hollywood put it in movies and shows now touting it as normal, and then we have sick perverse freaks like you posting bs about it on message boards.

Last edited:
g7pmu23sz17z.png

BjKmzq9CcAAlFme.jpg

images

We are seeing gays everywhere because the gay loving media puts it in the "news" everyday, the perverse monsters in hollywood put it in movies and shows now touting it as normal, and then we have sick perverse freaks like posting bs about it on message boards.

A fag simply expressing himself.......(snicker)

59414588_10156899532505255_3263206531050504192_n.jpg

View attachment 265223

The thing I don't understand is why non-homosexual, nominally normative liberals get such joy out of glorifying guys like this. What's in it for them?

I feel for the homosexual in the pic, thinking that he has to be really confused to not realize that he is really fucked up.

But the libs who praise him, just because they want to "stick it" to conservatives and Christians, that I really don't understand.

g7pmu23sz17z.png

BjKmzq9CcAAlFme.jpg

images

You can mind your own fucking business before I "mind" it for ya, you liberal POS. Just because you have no problem with the faggot culture doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, asswipe.
I don't insult other members. This discussion is over.

Who cares if he is gay? What does that have to do with graduation. If that is your total identity, you are in for a let down. The novelty has worn off. Nobody wants to hear about it, or is shocked anymore. Has everyone been suppressing being gay, or is this a fad? Get married, and when it is completely accepted you will be giving half of your net worth to your partner if it doesn’t work out. See how you enjoy paying twice for your house. Shared child custody will be no fun either. Gay people have way more partners than boring straight married couples. Don’t tell anyone that’s not part of your lifestyle. Be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dale smith and mikey should get a room and be done with it, already.
Barely, if anything, in this thread between the two resembles the OP. Might as well throw polishprince into the mix as well. You guys can start a new pride parade. Can't wait to attend.

View attachment 265223

The thing I don't understand is why non-homosexual, nominally normative liberals get such joy out of glorifying guys like this. What's in it for them?

I feel for the homosexual in the pic, thinking that he has to be really confused to not realize that he is really fucked up.

But the libs who praise him, just because they want to "stick it" to conservatives and Christians, that I really don't understand.
I think defending is a far more accurate word than glorifying. I have a son that's gay and can't imagine him in such a costume. The silly sexy costumes at gay pride parades, although pretty rare in most places have created a ridiculous stereotype that is not representative of most gays. People kissing, hugging, and holding hands is what you see in most gay pride parades. Sexually explicit costumes and behavior is getting pretty rare. If you want to see that, you can find tons of it on the internet. However, it you want see a typical gay pride parade check out the following link.
q=seattle+gay+pride+2018&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS602US602&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=FPFRrY-oCC_D2M%253A%252CuLPjW5dc25wWKM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kS54qfHxmoF8oituRx_tyqV4qd4Fw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjtpqOtxOfiAhUYvp4KHQXZDWEQ9QEwAHoECAUQAw#imgrc=FPFRrY-oCC_D2M:

g7pmu23sz17z.png

BjKmzq9CcAAlFme.jpg

images

We are seeing gays everywhere because the gay loving media puts it in the "news" everyday, the perverse monsters in hollywood put it in movies and shows now touting it as normal, and then we have sick perverse freaks like posting bs about it on message boards.

View attachment 265223
Oh that's Lester Dickman.

Who cares if he is gay? What does that have to do with graduation. If that is your total identity, you are in for a let down. The novelty has worn off. Nobody wants to hear about it, or is shocked anymore. Has everyone been suppressing being gay, or is this a fad? Get married, and when it is completely accepted you will be giving half of your net worth to your partner if it doesn’t work out. See how you enjoy paying twice for your house. Shared child custody will be no fun either. Gay people have way more partners than boring straight married couples. Don’t tell anyone that’s not part of your lifestyle. Be careful what you wish for.

That's the same line you liars spew all day long. It's got nothing to do with him being gay, and we've told this a thousand times, but still you carp out the lies.

What I find really sad is that poor baker guy. AGAIN he is being sued..by the same asshole that tried last time and lost. This time..he/she went to the baker and wanted a trans cake because he/she is now a he or a she..I forget which. When the baker said no...off to the courthouse he/she went again to sue the guy. For what purpose? Harassment..that is the purpose. Dude/dudette should be thrown in jail for taking up the courts time and making this poor guy miserable.

That's the same line you liars spew all day long. It's got nothing to do with him being gay, and we've told this a thousand times, but still you carp out the lies.

So what’s your take, tough guy? It’s just that no one wants to see this shit 24/7. We now have to see people on TV all day every day. Like it’s completely normal. It’s just annoying. Please give us your opinions. Maybe it’s your lifestyle, and your offended? Enlighten us.

Forum List

Back