Homo kid throws hissy fit after his commencement speech cancelled

I didn't read from your link any mention of "take it in the caboose." Time and again folks on USMB point out your obsession with this.

I did read this, however.

"Meanwhile, depending on the translation, the Bible mentions ‘love’ over 500 times. I sincerely believe that the next generation of Christians will eradicate homophobia in the church and proclaim God’s love to the LGBT community.”

So only the priest will be allowed to read the Bible again?

No thanks, I love quoting scripture and getting Methodist pastors and Catholics mad at me.

There was nothing in his speech about his sexual escapades.

What the school probably found objectionable is the overtly political and combative nature of the speech. He could have found a way to talk about being gay without the finger pointing.
I didn't read from your link any mention of "take it in the caboose." Time and again folks on USMB point out your obsession with this.

"Meanwhile, depending on the translation, the Bible mentions ‘love’ over 500 times. I sincerely believe that the next generation of Christians will eradicate homophobia in the church and proclaim God’s love to the LGBT community.”
Then they'll be full of shit like most of these no can read/listen to assholes in robes idiots.
God called it an abomination then..and FOREVER.
You don't claim anything from or about God. You read his word which is simply his will.
Trust me. Ask Sodom and Gomorrah how their antics worked out.OH. You wont be able to; unless you follow the lies of your LGBT/M.O.U.S.E. group of morons and their lying leader(s).
I don't need to trust you. Been there and have already done religion thing. Not everyone fits into your truncated world view.
No one but insane libs fit in yours.
Apparently you don't get it, mikey. You and your USMB Troll Buddies. You don't make the rules anymore. Squeal like a Chinese over stuffed pig. mikey likes Froot Loops.
We never did make the rules, we do however live under the ones stated in the bill of rights. Liberals don't.
No never cease to amase , mikey. You don't Own the Bill of Tights. We Do.

What the school probably found objectionable is the overtly political and combative nature of the speech. He could have found a way to talk about being gay without the finger pointing.
Then they'll be full of shit like most of these no can read/listen to assholes in robes idiots.
God called it an abomination then..and FOREVER.
You don't claim anything from or about God. You read his word which is simply his will.
Trust me. Ask Sodom and Gomorrah how their antics worked out.OH. You wont be able to; unless you follow the lies of your LGBT/M.O.U.S.E. group of morons and their lying leader(s).
I don't need to trust you. Been there and have already done religion thing. Not everyone fits into your truncated world view.
Apparently you don't get it, mikey. You and your USMB Troll Buddies. You don't make the rules anymore. Squeal like a Chinese over stuffed pig. mikey likes Froot Loops.
We never did make the rules, we do however live under the ones stated in the bill of rights. Liberals don't.
Burn traitor.

Burn traitor.

Already have. And in case you have forgotten,

valedictorian
  1. a student, typically having the highest academic achievements of the class, who delivers the valedictory at a graduation ceremony.

This smart, educated young man is going to be alright.

Burn traitor.

valedictorian
  1. a student, typically having the highest academic achievements of the class, who delivers the valedictory at a graduation ceremony.

You may be right. The kid is only 17 or 18, he certainly has time to turn his life around. Wouldn't it be cool if he successfully decided to switch orientations, and become as straight as the day is long? And then denounced sodomy?

Wouldn't that show a lot of courage?

Burn traitor.

valedictorian

You may be right. The kid is only 17 or 18, he certainly has time to turn his life around. Wouldn't it be cool if he successfully decided to switch orientations, and become as straight as the day is long? And then denounced sodomy?

"Wouldn't it be cool if he successfully decided to switch orientations"

That is the strangest thing ever. Try and switch your orientation? No it would not be cool.

"Nat Werth, a valedictorian at Sheboygan Lutheran High School in Wisconsin" Kudos to this young man.

Thé prince has anal fantasies

Burn traitor.

valedictorian

We seem to see your orientation

Burn traitor.

valedictorian

That is the strangest thing ever. Try and switch your orientation? No it would not be cool.

"Nat Werth, a valedictorian at Sheboygan Lutheran High School in Wisconsin" Kudos to this young man.

Mr. Werth wouldn't be the first individual to change his orientation. The late David Bowie switcheroo'ed, ditto with the still living Elton John who was straight back in the day.

A lot of guys reportedly decide to switch in prison.

Thé prince has anal fantasies
Who are your referring to?

Burn traitor.

valedictorian

Mr. Werth wouldn't be the first individual to change his orientation. The late David Bowie switcheroo'ed, ditto with the still living Elton John who was straight back in the day.

A lot of guys reportedly decide to switch in prison.
You must have stats on that statement. Been in prison, right?

That could happen but it goes against their religion. The bible is clear about homosexuality

What makes a teenager think that the other kids and their families want to hear about his sexual escapades in High School at commencement exercises?

In a situation like this, little Johnny's Uncle Casimir and Aunt Ruth really don't want to hear how the classmate of their nephew likes to take it in the caboose. Yet, on the other hand, due to the nature of this kind of event, leaving is very problematic too.

The school was smart here, but then it was a private school.

High School Valedictorian: School Axed My Commencement Speech Because I Wrote About Being Gay — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News
Apparently private schools are not as good as public schools.

What makes a teenager think that the other kids and their families want to hear about his sexual escapades in High School at commencement exercises?

In a situation like this, little Johnny's Uncle Casimir and Aunt Ruth really don't want to hear how the classmate of their nephew likes to take it in the caboose. Yet, on the other hand, due to the nature of this kind of event, leaving is very problematic too.

High School Valedictorian: School Axed My Commencement Speech Because I Wrote About Being Gay — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

being gay isn't just about sex.

It's about being attacked, mocked, ridiculed, insulted and belittled by subhuman morons like you

it's about persecution and discrimination and bullying by subhuman pieces of human garbage like you....

being gay isn't just about sex.

It's about being attacked, mocked, ridiculed, insulted and belittled by subhuman morons like you

it's about persecution and discrimination and bullying by subhuman pieces of human garbage like you....

When I was in school in the 8th Grade I weighed only a hundred pounds, and a few of my classmates accused me of Homosexuality.

I stood up for my manhood, it only took one fight.

I was the victim as a kid, and I wasn't a homosexual. Just accused of it.

The valedictorian speech is supposed to be about the future for ALL graduates. It is not an exploration of their personal self discovery.

A snappy post. Unfortunate it seems to be more conjecture than truth. First of all, there was no reference to any sexual escapade in his speech. Second, he was asked by several churches to delivery his speech which he delivered to an overflow crowd from his school. Lastly any attempt by the school to keep him from inspiring gayness with his speech has apparently failed. However this incident has exposed the fact the school may be in trouble with federal government for accepting federal funding and violating the nondiscrimination agreement.
'Together, we can put an end to discrimination' says Sheboygan valedictorian honored at Pridefest

He could have also found a way to not talk about homosexuality at all, in front of a captive audience. BTW, I would want to hear a teenager talk about normal sex either in such a setting

Totally inappropriate.

If this young man wants to talk about his sexual preferences, there are audiences out there that actually want to hear it. This wasn't it.
Since he delivered the speech in a local church to an overflow crowd of students, I would think a number of them actually did want hear his speech. His speech is far more interesting than most graduation speeches that put their audience to sleep.

It would have been nice, just in my opinion, if the young man would have thanked Jesus for his success.

That would have been a nice touch for a Christian school. Theological considerations were brought up at my own high school commencement.

The valedictorian speech is supposed to be about the future for ALL graduates. It is not an exploration of their personal self discovery.
A guest speaker at graduation generally addresses life after graduation. A valedictorian speech is general a more personal speech where the speaker shares experiences in school, successes and failures and what they have learned.

Forum List

Back