Homo kid throws hissy fit after his commencement speech cancelled

Who cares if he is gay? What does that have to do with graduation. If that is your total identity, you are in for a let down. The novelty has worn off. Nobody wants to hear about it, or is shocked anymore. Has everyone been suppressing being gay, or is this a fad? Get married, and when it is completely accepted you will be giving half of your net worth to your partner if it doesnā€™t work out. See how you enjoy paying twice for your house. Shared child custody will be no fun either. Gay people have way more partners than boring straight married couples. Donā€™t tell anyone thatā€™s not part of your lifestyle. Be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the same line you liars spew all day long. It's got nothing to do with him being gay, and we've told this a thousand times, but still you carp out the lies.

So whatā€™s your take, tough guy? Itā€™s just that no one wants to see this shit 24/7. We now have to see people on TV all day every day. Like itā€™s completely normal. Itā€™s just annoying. Please give us your opinions. Maybe itā€™s your lifestyle, and your offended? Enlighten us.

You fags don't accept proof.

Who cares if he is gay? What does that have to do with graduation. If that is your total identity, you are in for a let down. The novelty has worn off. Nobody wants to hear about it, or is shocked anymore. Has everyone been suppressing being gay, or is this a fad? Get married, and when it is completely accepted you will be giving half of your net worth to your partner if it doesnā€™t work out. See how you enjoy paying twice for your house. Shared child custody will be no fun either. Gay people have way more partners than boring straight married couples. Donā€™t tell anyone thatā€™s not part of your lifestyle. Be careful what you wish for.

A valedictorian speech is typically a personal recollection of the highs and low points, success and failures in the persons life at school. This kid's homosexuality and his coming out was the major event in his life which is why he choose to speech about it. And yes, other students are very interested. It's not like it was half century ago when gays came out they automatically became outcasts. Kids are interested today and often supportive. The old pack mentality of casting out the weak and the different is dying out, one of the few good things that has happened in our schools.

That's the same line you liars spew all day long. It's got nothing to do with him being gay, and we've told this a thousand times, but still you carp out the lies.

So whatā€™s your take, tough guy? Itā€™s just that no one wants to see this shit 24/7. We now have to see people on TV all day every day. Like itā€™s completely normal. Itā€™s just annoying. Please give us your opinions. Maybe itā€™s your lifestyle, and your offended? Enlighten us.

You fags don't accept proof.

Sounds like you are the fag hag.

I didn't read from your link any mention of "take it in the caboose." Time and again folks on USMB point out your obsession with this.

I did read this, however.

"Meanwhile, depending on the translation, the Bible mentions ā€˜loveā€™ over 500 times. I sincerely believe that the next generation of Christians will eradicate homophobia in the church and proclaim Godā€™s love to the LGBT community.ā€
Ever read the Christian Bible? Because I gather you do not know that it instructs Christian people to avoid sin, and it also lists what sins are that separates people from God. Quoting "I can do all things" does not mean doing sins, it means doing good. And Christ did not come into the world to prosper sin, he came into the world to fulfill the law and the prophets, so that the world might hear his word and be doers of the word, not merely listen to the word. And the word was from the beginning, according to the gospel book of John. And in the beginning of mosaic laws, some sins were punishable by stoning to death.

Our nation does not have that law, neither can it approach a church and force it to change its scriptures on account of Amendment #1 to the Constitution.

Our nation also may consider stoning a person to death "cruel and unusual punishment." Members of a church who murder a sinner are not protected from Amendment #1. For stoning someone to death, the stoners could get a death penalty or life without parole, each and every one.

Christians who believe the word may believe it to the point of considering some acts as an abomination. It's their belief, and they're entitled to believing in Amendment #1, which does not entitle them to murder a sinner, a family member, or even someone who raped their son via sodomy. Rape is punishable in court, but not by vigilante justice.

Queers and progressives are really messed up in the head.

What the crazy thing about it is that so many homosexuals think that Normative folks want to hear about their escapades. I suppose some might, but their grandmothers or their sisters don't want to hear about how they shoved a gerbil into their caboose. Hopefully, the little rodent was gay himself and dug being in a gay's man's ass, I guess.

What the crazy thing about it is that so many homosexuals think that Normative folks want to hear about their escapades. I suppose some might, but their grandmothers or their sisters don't want to hear about how they shoved a gerbil into their caboose. Hopefully, the little rodent was gay himself and dug being in a gay's man's ass, I guess.
So, your boyfriend's name is "gerbil"?

So, your boyfriend's name is "gerbil"?

I'm not homosexual at all. I was referencing to common gay sexual practices, such as that documented here:

The speech wasn't cancelled because he talked about being gay. He talked about God. That's what did it.

What a great honor for the gay kid to be class valedicktorian.Did he graduate Cum Laude,Summa Cum Laude or just plain Cumma Sum Mouthful?

"Meanwhile, depending on the translation, the Bible mentions ā€˜loveā€™ over 500 times. I sincerely believe that the next generation of Christians will eradicate homophobia in the church and proclaim Godā€™s love to the LGBT community.ā€

You seem to have missed the part in the Bible where God destroyed Sodom - that vile city where all the homosexuals gathered to rape the Angels. First God blinded them. Proclaim that, and explain why homosexuals:
1. Commit murder and mass murder far more frequently than normal, God-fearing men
2. Commit suicide far more frequently than normal men
3. "Recruit, recruit, recruit"
4. Mock and ridicule the Church and in particular their homosexual brethren who rape little boys. By definition, every rapist of a boy is a homosexual. There is no getting around it. No equivocating it with other sins. It's vile. It's evil.

Yet Lot offering up his two underage daughters to receive the same treatment was s just fine and dandy?

As horrific as men, or in this case perverted "men", raping women may be, I can't help but believe that men raping men is worse. Even if that is wrong, Lot's intention was to protect God's angels, however he could. God honored Lot's efforts by striking your fellow homosexuals blind on the spot.
And you still don't get it because you're sick. You'll never admit to your evil sickness.

You seem to have missed the part in the Bible where God destroyed Sodom - that vile city where all the homosexuals gathered to rape the Angels. First God blinded them. Proclaim that, and explain why homosexuals:
1. Commit murder and mass murder far more frequently than normal, God-fearing men
4. Mock and ridicule the Church and in particular their homosexual brethren who rape little boys. By definition, every rapist of a boy is a homosexual. There is no getting around it. No equivocating it with other sins. It's vile. It's evil.
Post a reference.

Being mentally ill sociopaths, nearly all homosexual fetishists are compulsively obsessed about themselves and their mental illness and degrade themselves in public, and of course most of the other sexual deviants hope that once homosexuals and their sicko degeneracy gets 'normalized', then the rest of the neurotic sicko fetishes of all kinds can also come out of the closets as well. Since the entire faggot rights 'movement' was founded by pedophiles and such wonderful gangs like NAMBLA were proud members of the ILGA from the beginnings, it's no great leap of fact to know what the next generation of 'hapless victims' that will cry to be 'normalized' is going to be.

Being mentally ill sociopaths, nearly all homosexual fetishists are compulsively obsessed about themselves and their mental illness and degrade themselves in public, and of course most of the other sexual deviants hope that once homosexuals and their sicko degeneracy gets 'normalized', then the rest of the neurotic sicko fetishes of all kinds can also come out of the closets as well. Since the entire faggot rights 'movement' was founded by pedophiles and such wonderful gangs like NAMBLA were proud members of the ILGA from the beginnings, it's no great leap of fact to know what the next generation of 'hapless victims' that will cry to be 'normalized' is going to be.
Good luck to you with that.

Post a reference.

Look it up. Don't be so lazy, demanding that others provide you with whatever it is you seek.
I have provided references in abundance and those like you demanding them invariably discount the source because the facts presented do not suit their/your narratives.

And you still don't get it because you're sick. You'll never admit to your evil sickness.

I'm sick and have an evil sickness? This is the first I have ever heard of it.

If questioning a silly story created by ancient Hebrews millennia ago is all it takes to be considered sick in your world, you sure do set the bar awfully low.

Randy Kraft was a sick homosexual. He picked up as many as 67 young men and then murdered all of them, one by one.
Juan Corona - same thing, 25 victims.
Jeffrey Dahmer - killed 17 young boys and then ate them
John Wayne Gacey - buried 27 of them them under his house
Andrew Cunanan
Herbert Baumeister

Impact of Violence On The Homosexual Lifespan

A study of 6,714 obituaries in gay newspapers across the U.S. revealed that 3% of 6,574 gays and 20% of 140 lesbians had died violently:

ā€¢ 1.4% of gays and 7% of lesbians were murdered (rates over a hundred times those of non-gays);

ā€¢ 0.6% of gays and 5.7% of lesbians committed suicide (rates dozens of times those of non-gays); and

ā€¢ 0.6% of gays and 4.3% of lesbians died in motor vehicle accidents (over 17 times the rate of non-gays)

These events, coupled with various STDs (especially AIDS) gotten from other gays, resulted in a median age of death of 40 among gays and a median age of death of 45 among lesbians. In the same study, comparison samples of married men had a median age of death of 75 and married women a median age of death of 79. For divorced or single persons the median age of death was 57 for men and 71 for women.

"The Homosexual Lifespan," paper by Cameron, Playfair & Wellum, presented at the Eastern Psychological Association, April 17, 1993

Last edited:

Forum List

Back