Homelessness

that is not always as easy as people make it sound.. A lot of employers are too damn picky... they don't want to hire someone who gives a soup kitchen for an address.. all the stereotypes... People think all homeless people are bad...

that needs to stop
Shouldn't have to work to have housing. Either allow people to sleep wherever or fuck off and we'll keep making problems. Expecting the dude talking to himself in the middle of the street at 3am to hold a job is peak retardation.

that is not always as easy as people make it sound.. A lot of employers are too damn picky... they don't want to hire someone who gives a soup kitchen for an address.. all the stereotypes... People think all homeless people are bad...

that needs to stop
The first-cause philosophy here is that the potential employer will ask for an address. If you use the religious shelter's address, you are aiding and abetting a protection racket that gets funded by the government.

Shouldn't have to work to have housing. Either allow people to sleep wherever or fuck off and we'll keep making problems. Expecting the dude talking to himself in the middle of the street at 3am to hold a job is peak retardation.
That's asking someone else to foot the housing bill for you. That's already parasitism if one is capable of doing some form of work.

I enjoy the havoc that it causes since people are not willing to get people a safe home. I was homeless myself decades ago, and people would call the cops on me for sleeping in a park past 12am where there was literally no one there. I also slept under a condo/business front. I was always clean and never left any trash there(I even picked up trash that other jagg offs left in the area) and always left bright and early at 7pm before the public started coming, and came back late, well into the night when everyone was gone. My good behavior didn't matter; they kicked me out because of 'reasons'. That's pretty much the story virtually anywhere you try to sleep, even if it isn't on someone's property. I can imagine that if I were homeless long term, I would run out of spaces to go. When I was homeless, literally all I wanted was a reliable and comfortable place to sleep. Lack of and low quality of sleep markedly affects all other aspects of day to day life. These classist POS want you to sleep in a fucking ally with the rats and raccoons terrorizing you all night, just so they don't have to look at you from the comfort of their air conditioned condo. It must be so hard. Truth is, they see us as rats.

Well If that's the way it is, I don't mind all problems it brings. You don't give a shit about homeless people, we don't give a shit about you. I enjoy seeing the news of a homeless person yeeting someone. It's your own fault because you didn't want to get them housed. Come out them pockets or it's no deal. And as a black man, I don't particularly respect property rights. What are property rights? The same people granting you property rights, infringed on the property rights of the Native Americans, fuck outta here. I used to love being robin hood when I was homeless. You can't steal something that is already stolen, it's just redistribution of wealth. I saw a homeless guy steal from Jewel Osco the other day. Guess what I did? I looked the other way. Its's all reparations. If he's gotta sleep in a fucking rat infested alley, you gotta come out them pockets. So, I hope the issue gets worse until people start taking it seriously and getting these people the amenities they need. I hope these communities are engulfed with filth and crime.

That’s what happen when you allow democrats who keep teaching you fkn morons to Kick out the daddy you get more money———-

That’s what happens when you keep voting in a Lori Lightfoot fkn moron trash headed bitch.

That’s what will keep happening around the country now because we will have no supply chains going.
You ain’t seen homelessness once this starts unfolding full blown.

well, there is truth in what u say but you do have an off putting attitude..

It may be well earned but it is off putting just the same and causes the problem to worsen... For one, few people want to help people who dislike them just bc they have money and housing

The first-cause philosophy here is that the potential employer will ask for an address. If you use the religious shelter's address, you are aiding and abetting a protection racket that gets funded by the government.
well, that is rather beside the point... the point of how employers have about the same damn stereotyped views of the homeless as everyone else in society...

well, there is truth in what u say but you do have an off putting attitude..

It may be well earned but it is off putting just the same and causes the problem to worsen... For one, few people want to help people who dislike them just bc they have money and housing
They don't have to like us, we can just force them at the end of a gun like they do the homeless being forced out of a park.

That's where Vagrancy Laws come in handy ... :thup:

I enjoy the havoc that it causes since people are not willing to get people a safe home.

'GET" people a safe home?

You mean 'GIVE' people a safe home, right?!

Americans can barely afford their own homes and / or the gas for their cars thanks to Biden and Democrats.

Our money is already being taken and used to 'get' illegals a home, health care, plane / train tickets, etc....

What are Drmocrats waiting for. Blue States like CA have seen homelessness explode rather than shrink.

Instead of 'getting' homeless people a safe house Democrats ften buy more than one house for themselves, those like Maxine Waters don't live in her own district because they don't want to live by their poor, homeless constituents.

This thread is funny....like you or Democrats give a damn about the homeless or getting them.off the streets. In Pelosi's district she cares so little she allows defamation in the streets, used needles in parks where kids play....

What a joke.

I enjoy the havoc that it causes since people are not willing to get people a safe home. I was homeless myself decades ago, and people would call the cops on me for sleeping in a park past 12am where there was literally no one there. I also slept under a condo/business front. I was always clean and never left any trash there(I even picked up trash that other jagg offs left in the area) and always left bright and early at 7pm before the public started coming, and came back late, well into the night when everyone was gone. My good behavior didn't matter; they kicked me out because of 'reasons'. That's pretty much the story virtually anywhere you try to sleep, even if it isn't on someone's property. I can imagine that if I were homeless long term, I would run out of spaces to go. When I was homeless, literally all I wanted was a reliable and comfortable place to sleep. Lack of and low quality of sleep markedly affects all other aspects of day to day life. These classist POS want you to sleep in a fucking ally with the rats and raccoons terrorizing you all night, just so they don't have to look at you from the comfort of their air conditioned condo. It must be so hard. Truth is, they see us as rats.

Well If that's the way it is, I don't mind all problems it brings. You don't give a shit about homeless people, we don't give a shit about you. I enjoy seeing the news of a homeless person yeeting someone. It's your own fault because you didn't want to get them housed. Come out them pockets or it's no deal. And as a black man, I don't particularly respect property rights. What are property rights? The same people granting you property rights, infringed on the property rights of the Native Americans, fuck outta here. I used to love being robin hood when I was homeless. You can't steal something that is already stolen, it's just redistribution of wealth. I saw a homeless guy steal from Jewel Osco the other day. Guess what I did? I looked the other way. Its's all reparations. If he's gotta sleep in a fucking rat infested alley, you gotta come out them pockets. So, I hope the issue gets worse until people start taking it seriously and getting these people the amenities they need. I hope these communities are engulfed with filth and crime.

This is really only a problem in places run by people like you, and I'm totally ok with that. Enjoy your dangerous, filthy, violent shithole city!

That’s what happen when you allow democrats who keep teaching you fkn morons to Kick out the daddy you get more money———-

That’s what happens when you keep voting in a Lori Lightfoot fkn moron trash headed bitch.

That’s what will keep happening around the country now because we will have no supply chains going.
You ain’t seen homelessness once this starts unfolding full blown.
i think the dims want everyone but themselves to be homeless

everyone but themselves to be vulnerable to... just whatever... but crime comes to mind.. You know, they have armed guards all the time.. Capitol police to protect them..

Dim elites:

"Illegal aliens who commit heinous crimes? What, me, worry? I have armed guards.. too bad I'm trying to take away your guns... "

This is really only a problem in places run by people like you, and I'm totally ok with that. Enjoy your dangerous, filthy, violent shithole city!
geez

Now we know WHY (after listening to that guy)... we know WHY

people don't like the homeless... sad sigh

But you can rest assured, they are not all like him. I have known more than a few. Some are the nicest people you could hope to meet...

Forum List

Back