Homelessness in San Francisco is now so bad residents are being asked to house a homeless person in their OWN HOMES.

What we see in the OP is a potential lack in viewing comments to the article, and a subsidy stick-and-carrot embedded in a report from a (UK [italics]) newspaper. There is thus already enough pathology to easily align with the protection-racketism of the theologian, who first stands in line to get government subsidies and funding for the shelter, so that it's not happening all of the time and Theo can then play the game watching, as voyeur, charity lines from a very special class-difference vantage point.

This will fail…big time. First of all Lefties are the least considerate and companionate group on the planet. And the most self centered. They would never put themselves out or spend their own time and money on something like this. Never. And that’s all California is populated with especially SanFran.
Well actually... leftist are glad to donate money if there are cameras around so everyone sees them. Or as long as the amount is very little and they get to wear a button/rubber wrist bracelet/ tshirt etc. so everyone can see it.

We know that the piece of shit now in the White House is a CIA puppet and that CIA has teamed up with British MI6 to put propaganda in cyberspace. This UK report seems to be the only one available to the prisoners. A search does not bring up similar titles which should show up in local California. A San Diego report from three days previous comes with the Pimp's paywall/identitywall:

For Subscribers: Column: San Diego Briefly Had a "Safe Village" Homeless Camp That Worked

So in agreement with the Summers video above, this "Safe Village" had to have been on the actual surface of the Earth somewhere, though details about it may be costly.

Well actually... leftist are glad to donate money if there are cameras around so everyone sees them. Or as long as the amount is very little and they get to wear a button/rubber wrist bracelet/ tshirt etc. so everyone can see it.
Their credibility can be undermined when they are made redundant by those who are changing their class-difference status. It's not rocket science, nor is it Chinese communism.

How many of these San Fransicko leaders are stepping up and letting the homeless into THEIR OWN HOUSES? You can bet ZERO are, because they think(oxymoronic that progressives think) they are so much better than their citizens, so they dont have to house smelly, dirty, diseased and drugged homeless people. But those who do, take the risk will be given some government cash for their troubles, but only if they survive the homeless persons living in their houses. Yes, progressives are the stupidest people in the universe thinking that their leaders give a damn about them.

This is a great idea! Lefty "men" especially should take the lead on this and invite a homeless person, preferably a big black junkie who's been on the streets for years, to come home and bed down with him and his "wife".

The "Safe Village" above evolved due to a virus, though vetting the homeless phenotype could also include psychological evaluation. On the other hand, how does one keep a straight face when they know that capitalism itself has an intimate relationship to the schizophrenic process? But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic.

Hey, it's California. Asking isn't necessary. a simple mandate from the Commisar...... Oh, OK - "Governor" is all it takes. But does Newsom have the balls (any???) to do it? OK, maybe if he could limit the mandate to families with income below $500,000/year he wouldn't lose his campaign benefactors.

Or when they are being generous with someone else’s money/ property.

I have done it before, took in a mother and her granddaughter we had met in the store (mom was selling cell phones) when the lost their place. The experience was rather eye opening for me as I was in my early twenties at the time and did not realize how deep rooted these problems can be. Despite having a job, a free place to stay and all expenses covered for 6 entire months and no mental illness or other mitigating factor, she left us basically where she started. They had a place to stay at least but she will forever live at the poverty level.

When thigs begin to go well for them, she would intentionally do something to ensure something bad would happen. Every single time. It is sad to see someone that truly is self destructive but that is the case for most of the people I have met on the street.

I have done it before, took in a mother and her granddaughter we had met in the store (mom was selling cell phones) when the lost their place. The experience was rather eye opening for me as I was in my early twenties at the time and did not realize how deep rooted these problems can be. Despite having a job, a free place to stay and all expenses covered for 6 entire months and no mental illness or other mitigating factor, she left us basically where she started. They had a place to stay at least but she will forever live at the poverty level.

When thigs begin to go well for them, she would intentionally do something to ensure something bad would happen. Every single time. It is sad to see someone that truly is self destructive but that is the case for most of the people I have met on the street.
Yes, they play the same self-defeating movie in their heads, eternal prisoner to the ruminations.

This is a documentary coming soon that we have not yet vetted. Here is the intro video:

Beyond Homelessness

But the California Governor did do something and the local bureaucrats were unaware of it. That is the delirium, as the video in post #42 of this thread continues at about midpoint:

@ 36:20 after commercials, the discourse resumes toward solutions
@ 39:04 "crony capitalism"
@ 39:32 "$1200 was too low a bid"
@ 46:18 "seismic foundations"
@ 48:15 "Governor signs outside-the-box homeless emergency order, while local bureaucrats are supposedly unaware of it"
@ 53: 05 "City of Los Angeles has 10,000 properties not being used; moving the tiny dwellings onto the properties"

Regulations and taxes out the ass made this mess in California. You cant add 100 k to the cost of homes and expect to have affordable housing.

This is a self inflicted wound by greedy miney grubbing politicians who dont care about anyone but themselves.

Masses leaving to finish the state off is the only option at this point as we see an entire state Detroit itself.

Regulations and taxes out the ass made this mess in California. You cant add 100 k to the cost of homes and expect to have affordable housing.

This is a self inflicted wound by greedy miney grubbing politicians who dont care about anyone but themselves.

Masses leaving to finish the state off is the only option at this point as we see an entire state Detroit itself.
The "Detroiting of California" has a nice ring to it.

This is a sure sign that San Fran is circling the drain

lib culture is a failure

HA!

It's been a CLOGGED TOILET for DECADES!!!!

overflowing-toilet.gif

Talk about backed up sewage!!!

andaronjim
As you say. The leaders want citizens to take in the homeless but you can bet your ass none of them will be letting the homeless into their homes.

Kick the homeless out of the city. I'd bet they have laws against vagrancy in the city. So uphold the law.
Piglosi ought to be able to house a shitload of them in her ice cream freezer.

Forum List

Back