Homelessness in San Francisco is now so bad residents are being asked to house a homeless person in their OWN HOMES.

Heck, why not MANDATE that anyone with an extra bedroom take in a homeless person? At first, maybe offer a tax incentive off property taxes. It's such a great idea :rolleyes:

Heck, why not MANDATE that anyone with an extra bedroom take in a homeless person? At first, maybe offer a tax incentive off property taxes. It's such a great idea :rolleyes:

With a tax break as the reward, I would be willing to bet that many 23 year old ”homeless” college grads would suddenly be moving back into their old bedrooms at their parent’s house.

975-1982: A Perfect Storm

San Francisco's long-term homeless population remained relatively small through the 1970s. "We didn't even call them homeless people," recalls journalist Steve Talbot, a longtime city resident. In the early 1980s, though, homelessness became a full-blown crisis throughout the country.

The crisis was a decade in the making — the result of a combination of massive state and federal cuts to mental health services and public housing, a wave of Vietnam veterans in need of help, skyrocketing home prices and a spike in unemployment caused by the national recession. San Francisco was hit particularly hard, especially in the Tenderloin and other downtown neighborhoods.
Moron. Go climb over Nancy's wall and shit in her driveway and see how much Democracy she shows you.

It's interesting how many people think what a homeless person needs is a roof over their head.

Every thought that is going through that person's mind is of the rails.
If you really want to help a homeless person, it is going to cost you blood, sweat and tears,
(hopefully they do more of the crying part).

The misery and drama of fixing a homeless person ...
Only ends when you finally unwind everything ... And teach them what a Home is.

This will fail…big time. First of all Lefties are the least considerate and companionate group on the planet. And the most self centered. They would never put themselves out or spend their own time and money on something like this. Never. And that’s all California is populated with especially SanFran.

It's interesting how many people think what a homeless person needs is a roof over their head.

Every thought that is going through that person's mind is of the rails.
If you really want to help a homeless person, it is going to cost you blood, sweat and tears,
(hopefully they do more of the crying part).

The misery and drama of fixing a homeless person ...
Only ends when you finally unwind everything ... And teach them what a Home is.

You fail as a teacher right from the start if you don't include capitalism, and seriously should there be some Native Americans in your audience who would likely at some point, bust out laughing.

While it's a nice sentiment to have I can honestly say I wouldn't ever bring a stranger in my home.

I don't even like people I like coming into my house. I worked too hard for my house and I work too hard to make it comfortable and nice to let some homeless person in it.

But fuck California. They jack up taxes, let criminals run rampant, let the homeless run free, constantly trying to restrict everything, always adding more rules and laws, trying to ruin single family homes and basically ruining an entire state then have the balls to ask residents to take in homeless people? Wow.

You fail as a teacher right from the start if you don't include capitalism, and seriously should there be some Native Americans in your audience who would likely at some point, bust out laughing.

Well, you are correct ... Capitalism damn sure isn't how you just send money to the government so they can waste it failing.
You don't have clue how help a homeless person get somewhere worthwhile ... :auiqs.jpg:

While it's a nice sentiment to have I can honestly say I wouldn't ever bring a stranger in my home.

I don't even like people I like coming into my house. I worked too hard for my house and I work too hard to make it comfortable and nice to let some homeless person in it.

But fuck California. They jack up taxes, let criminals run rampant, let the homeless run free, constantly trying to restrict everything, always adding more rules and laws, trying to ruin single family homes and basically ruining an entire state then have the balls to ask residents to take in homeless people? Wow.

It is a self inflicted wound. I no longer care exect for the ones who leave and do the same insanity again.

Forum List

Back