Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

It seems unnecessary to point out she’s pretty in the thread title. If she’d been homely, would it be less of a tragedy?

No it wouldn't, but the media wouldn't make nearly as much money reporting on an ugly girl. Nobody would tune in. Hot chick? All the young horny guys want to know every detail. It's like that girl in Florida. Her boyfriend killed her. It happens multiple times every day in this country. So why so focused on this girl and make it a national story? Because she was a hot chick.

We tried the whole, "Lock up black people for stealing a slice of pizza". We didn't bring down crime and we ended up with overcrowded prisons that were a danger to the people in them and the community at large.
Now bleeding heart libs are not locking up black criminals and the crime rate including murder has soared

We lock up 2 million people. They are hellish places that you wouldn't want to go to. Most of the people in there are for non-violent offenses
Basically, you are right. It is pointless to pack prisons with people committed so called minor crimes. But then again, you should work out a solution how to prevent these crimes from taking place.

An example is stealing the goods from freight cars. What can be done to prevent this without sending these people to jail?

Of course, you can say there should be more investments in poor neighbourhoods to make more jobs there, education etc. Yes, but that is a long shot.

Another Honky Chick killed, so it ain’t no big deal until we have a Black Kid with a gun shooting at Cops and they shoot him to death, then let get outraged and burn L.A. to the ground…

In the end Kaliforna is a living nightmare the DSA want to share to the rest of the World!
Give me an example of someone black who was shooting at police and was killed and there were protest.

So what does what my ancestors had to put up have to do with me? What happened to them has no impact on me or my life. My life started the day I was born. Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one. My welfare queen point is spot on. The only way to determine what group does what is by per capita. Again, that's something you don't want to discuss because it blows your bullshit argument to pieces. Hell, I'll even use your pie chart even though there is no source or year when it was posted. Blacks use 26% of welfare. That's twice their population size in the US. Whites use a little over 50% of welfare which is under their population size. Even your own chart points out how you are wrong and lying.

Um no, it proves that white people despite all their advantages and privileges, use welfare at a pretty high rate.

So your life started the day you were born, and you were born with all the advantages of being white. You went to schools that had enough resources, when you got out, you had job prospects, you never had to worry about the cops pulling you over on a pretext.

Check your privilege... because at the end of the day, you ended up in a slum collecting a government check.

As for prison, it would be hell on most people. But for lowlifes, it's a step up from how they were living before they got locked up in many cases. Good food, no roaches running around and crawling on your face while you're sleeping, everything is spotless and germ free, cable television, a pool table, weights and exercise equipment. They never had access to stuff like that where they came from.

So you admit that the richest country in the world has people living in miserable conditions, yet you think that jail is a real deterrent for them? Maybe it's time to try something else like fixing the underlying problems.

Um no, it proves that white people despite all their advantages and privileges, use welfare at a pretty high rate.

So your life started the day you were born, and you were born with all the advantages of being white. You went to schools that had enough resources, when you got out, you had job prospects, you never had to worry about the cops pulling you over on a pretext.

Check your privilege... because at the end of the day, you ended up in a slum collecting a government check.

What I admitted to is that blacks use welfare per capita over twice that of whites. I went to Catholic school that any black could have gone to. Resources? We didn't switch classes, we had no AC, we had no lunch room and you ate at your desk. For a real treat twice a year they sold us pizza by the slices. We did have our milk (that our parents paid for) every day though. When I got out of school, my job prospects were no different than blacks, cops don't pull people over for no reason, again, you watch way too much television. My area is hardly a slum, but the blacks are still trying to make it that way since integration is a complete failure.

So you admit that the richest country in the world has people living in miserable conditions, yet you think that jail is a real deterrent for them? Maybe it's time to try something else like fixing the underlying problems.

The country doesn't have people living anywhere, individuals live where they want. If you don't want to work, then you end up in the projects and they shouldn't be living good. If you want to live better, get a job. If you want to live better than that, get a career or trade. Every single black person in this country had that opportunity.

What I admitted to is that blacks use welfare per capita over twice that of whites. I went to Catholic school that any black could have gone to. Resources? We didn't switch classes, we had no AC, we had no lunch room and you ate at your desk. For a real treat twice a year they sold us pizza by the slices.

I went to a Catholic School. We had one kid of color in the whole school. My HS was a little more integrated, but not much. Catholic Schools cost money, buddy.

Also, why would your school have NEEDED AC? You need AC in the summer. Or at least before Global Warming happened, you never turned your AC on before June.

When I got out of school, my job prospects were no different than blacks,
Except that other white people were making the hiring decisions...

cops don't pull people over for no reason, again, you watch way too much television.
I've seen it happen. Cops admitted to me that they do it. Pull him over for a minor traffic violation, then use that as an excuse to search their car.

My area is hardly a slum, but the blacks are still trying to make it that way since integration is a complete failure.

Let's review. You have neighbors who shoot at each other. Neighbors that leave furniture out on the lawn, attracting rats. you need to put cameras up on your property to keep an eye on your neighbors. I've lived in some rough neighborhoods, but never saw anything like that. you live in a slum.

The country doesn't have people living anywhere, individuals live where they want.
People live where they can afford.

If you don't want to work, then you end up in the projects and they shouldn't be living good. If you want to live better, get a job. If you want to live better than that, get a career or trade.
Again, says the guy living on a government check. Oh, the Irony.

Every single black person in this country had that opportunity.
Not really. the deck is stacked against them.

I went to a Catholic School. We had one kid of color in the whole school. My HS was a little more integrated, but not much. Catholic Schools cost money, buddy.

Also, why would your school have NEEDED AC? You need AC in the summer. Or at least before Global Warming happened, you never turned your AC on before June.

Except that other white people were making the hiring decisions...

I've seen it happen. Cops admitted to me that they do it. Pull him over for a minor traffic violation, then use that as an excuse to search their car.

Let's review. You have neighbors who shoot at each other. Neighbors that leave furniture out on the lawn, attracting rats. you need to put cameras up on your property to keep an eye on your neighbors. I've lived in some rough neighborhoods, but never saw anything like that. you live in a slum.

People live where they can afford.

Again, says the guy living on a government check. Oh, the Irony.

Not really. the deck is stacked against them.

I remember as a kid in fall or at the beginning of summer where the nun actually allowed us to open a few windows when it got very hot outside. The boys were even allowed to take off our ties which was rare. You live in your own world. By your own admission cops had a reason to pull a black person over be it a minor traffic violation or not. They can't search a car unless they have reasonable suspicion of something without violating their constitutional rights. They can only do that to us truck drivers because we don't get constitutional rights.

Correct, if you can't afford a $350.00 gun because of where you live, you are living beyond your means; paycheck to paycheck. I went out yesterday to have my remote starter system installed. $700.00 with tax. I can easily afford it even being on disability. Mind you this is the most expensive time of year for me because I have to pay several thousand dollars in property tax and several thousand dollars for home and structure insurance. I'm going to also spend several hundred dollars for a plowing service since I can no longer snow blow the drive and parking lot, that is if I can find somebody that's willing to work. I'll still have plenty of money left over. In fact I have to call Viper (The makers of the starter system) to pay several hundred for internet service so I can start the car from anywhere in the country with my iPhone. It's so great and I'll be putting more carbon in the air to piss off environmentalists. But my car will be nice and toasty when I get in it.

Yes this suburb was a great place to live until the blacks moved in. But they closed down the major stores with armed robberies and shop lifting, turned our schools into war and drug zones, stopped the city from events like Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any group of blacks without it turning into gang fights or riots, and the actor Ted Knight, most famous for his role as Ted Baxter on the hit sitcom Mary Tyler Moore show used to do commercials for our mall. What a great place this used to be. Because you see, nobody builds slums. People take great places like this and turn it into slums. It's the Democrat way.

I remember as a kid in fall or at the beginning of summer where the nun actually allowed us to open a few windows when it got very hot outside. The boys were even allowed to take off our ties which was rare. You live in your own world.

Really? Because what I remember was that opening the window was usually fine... it never got into the 80's or 90's.

By your own admission cops had a reason to pull a black person over be it a minor traffic violation or not. They can't search a car unless they have reasonable suspicion of something without violating their constitutional rights. They can only do that to us truck drivers because we don't get constitutional rights.

Wow... um, Check your Privilege. Blacks are pulled over so often on pretexts they have a knickname for it... "Driving While Black".

You have all sorts of constutional rights... but your truck doesn't. They are more heavily regulated than cars and should be.

Correct, if you can't afford a $350.00 gun because of where you live, you are living beyond your means; paycheck to paycheck. I went out yesterday to have my remote starter system installed. $700.00 with tax. I can easily afford it even being on disability.
Many Americans would find a $400 expense a burden.

Yes this suburb was a great place to live until the blacks moved in. But they closed down the major stores with armed robberies and shop lifting, turned our schools into war and drug zones, stopped the city from events like Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any group of blacks without it turning into gang fights
Tell us again how racist you aren't, Ray.

actor Ted Knight, most famous for his role as Ted Baxter on the hit sitcom Mary Tyler Moore show used to do commercials for our mall.

Wow, what kind of peasant are you that you think Ted Knight is Hollywood Royalty?

What a great place this used to be. Because you see, nobody builds slums. People take great places like this and turn it into slums. It's the Democrat way.

Nope, what turns places into slums are Capitalists throwing these places away... and we let them do it.

Why did black people move from the South to Cleveland and Chicago? Because that's where the jobs were, especially during the world wars when there were so many good factory jobs.

Really? Because what I remember was that opening the window was usually fine... it never got into the 80's or 90's.

Wow... um, Check your Privilege. Blacks are pulled over so often on pretexts they have a knickname for it... "Driving While Black".

You have all sorts of constutional rights... but your truck doesn't. They are more heavily regulated than cars and should be.

Many Americans would find a $400 expense a burden.

Tell us again how racist you aren't, Ray.

Wow, what kind of peasant are you that you think Ted Knight is Hollywood Royalty?

Nope, what turns places into slums are Capitalists throwing these places away... and we let them do it.

Why did black people move from the South to Cleveland and Chicago? Because that's where the jobs were, especially during the world wars when there were so many good factory jobs.

Driving while black lie was created because blacks are terrible drivers with no respect for driving laws. I'm a retired professional driver who also lives in a predominately black area so nobody knows it more than I do. Constitutional rights don't apply to vehicle type, they apply to people.

How can Americans afford a $400.00 expense when they have the latest smart phone with the most expensive plans, 500 channel cable or satellite television, the highest speed internet and a leased vehicle so they get a new one every four or five years. We always had irresponsible in this country, but we have ten times more today than we had 50 years ago.

Capitalists don't destroy neighborhoods, only people do.

Driving while black lie was created because blacks are terrible drivers with no respect for driving laws. I'm a retired professional driver who also lives in a predominately black area so nobody knows it more than I do. Constitutional rights don't apply to vehicle type, they apply to people.

Ah, they are terrible drivers... that's right... and when they pulled a guns on black people, it's because they weren't dressed nicely. There's always an excuse for Welfare Ray.

How can Americans afford a $400.00 expense when they have the latest smart phone with the most expensive plans, 500 channel cable or satellite television, the highest speed internet and a leased vehicle so they get a new one every four or five years. We always had irresponsible in this country, but we have ten times more today than we had 50 years ago.

Here's the thing. A smartphone is a necessity in this society. Heck, I use mine about 10 times a day for simple business purposes. There is absolutely no good reason a civilian should own a gun.

Capitalists don't destroy neighborhoods, only people do.

When they pull out the jobs, that's what destroys neighborhoods.

Ah, they are terrible drivers... that's right... and when they pulled a guns on black people, it's because they weren't dressed nicely. There's always an excuse for Welfare Ray.

OCD, cops are allowed to pull their guns if they believe there is a threat to their safety or life. Many unbuckle their guns in their holster and put their hand on grip of their gun until they know who exactly they stopped. I seen it all the time.

Here's the thing. A smartphone is a necessity in this society. Heck, I use mine about 10 times a day for simple business purposes. There is absolutely no good reason a civilian should own a gun.

Americans needing to use their firearm a million times a year for self-defense or the defense of others is the best reason to own a gun. The fact that criminals often use guns to commit violent crimes is a good reason to own a gun. A smartphone is not a necessity. My neighbor and mother both have flip phones, no access to the internet live their lives just fine without them. It's a convenience and entertainment unless you apply for a job that requires you to have one like my sister.

When they pull out the jobs, that's what destroys neighborhoods.

No because there are always plenty of jobs. We have some beautiful suburbs in the area. Where do they work? Their neighborhoods don't even have much in the way of commerce, especially industrial commerce. They were just like my suburb used to be. Take a guess at what the difference is.

Businesses don't move out to fuck the people. Businesses move out because of crime just like good hard working people do.

cops are allowed to pull their guns if they believe there is a threat to their safety or life. Many unbuckle their guns in their holster and put their hand on grip of their gun until they know who exactly they stopped. I seen it all the time.

And that's the problem... it's why we have 1000 homicides at the hands of police every year when most industrialized countries only have about 10.

Americans needing to use their firearm a million times a year for self-defense or the defense of others is the best reason to own a gun. The fact that criminals often use guns to commit violent crimes is a good reason to own a gun. A smartphone is not a necessity. My neighbor and mother both have flip phones, no access to the internet live their lives just fine without them. It's a convenience and entertainment unless you apply for a job that requires you to have one like my sister.

A million DGU's is bullshit. Why? Because only 200 gun homicides a year by civilians are ruled self-defense. That means that you rednecks get yourselves a million chances a year to live the dream like Zimmerman or Rittenhouse and bag you a darkie, but you don't 99.9998% of the time.

No because there are always plenty of jobs. We have some beautiful suburbs in the area. Where do they work? Their neighborhoods don't even have much in the way of commerce, especially industrial commerce. They were just like my suburb used to be. Take a guess at what the difference is.

They aren't connected to a cancerous city like yours? I've been to Cleveland. It's a great place to film a Zombie movie.

And that's the problem... it's why we have 1000 homicides at the hands of police every year when most industrialized countries only have about 10.

It is a problem that police have to take such precautions to insure their safety and that of the public. According to FBI statistics, police in the US are assaulted by suspects over 60,000 times a year. it's amazing they don't have to shoot or kill more. But as your fellow Satan solders march forward, we weaken our police forces making society much less safe. Some are shifting money away from their department until crime overwhelms the public like in your city after the thousands of murders they are finally going to allocate funds to more detectives. Again, five kids shot down this year alone and the year just started. When Trump first took office, he said the feds were going into your city but Lightghead fought him all the way. Dead bodies were more important than protecting the public for political purposes.

A million DGU's is bullshit. Why? Because only 200 gun homicides a year by civilians are ruled self-defense. That means that you rednecks get yourselves a million chances a year to live the dream like Zimmerman or Rittenhouse and bag you a darkie, but you don't 99.9998% of the time.

Brainwashing is amazing. You puppets don't even think, you just repeat what you are told to repeat. Rittenhouse is white shot other white people. Zimmerman is a minority who shot and killed another minority. Both were attacked first and both used their firearm for self-defense.

The reason armed citizens have few shootings and even fewer deaths is because a gun puts innocent on the same levels as the armed criminal. In fact citizens have the upper hand since the law now protects them instead of protecting the lowlifes which is still the case in commie cities and helps explain why the 30% plus increase in crime. People still buy guns but for home protection. You commies have used the race card so many times the word is meaningless, like the boy who cried wolf. But, the Democrat party realizes there are a lot of people like you with serious conditions like OCD they can take advantage of.

They aren't connected to a cancerous city like yours? I've been to Cleveland. It's a great place to film a Zombie movie.

You've been downtown and perhaps someplace that they held a seminar for work. You only went where they took you. But the fact of the matter is you travel five miles down my street you enter suburbs that are gorgeous and safe. Beautiful homes with a lot of wooded area that cost a good buck to live there. A parking area for the park and houses with small lakes on them. I have to go that way to get to my sisters new home since she moved out of this area thanks to the blacks. She'll never admit it, but she left the house my father built for her with all quality material, and the house she raised her family in. Unlike her brother, she's a runner and not a fighter.

Forum List

Back