Homeland security is after the trucker protests

That's right everyone, Homeland Security is monitoring a potential protest by Truckers at the Super Bowl

Any unarmed Vikings or women will be shot dead.

No questions asked.

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy investigating domestic terrorists, also know as parents at school board meetings that are disagreeable.

I know I sleep better at night now.
They can arrest the truckers and confiscate their rigs but if they do, truckers all over this nation will just pull over. It will be hard if not impossible to get truckers to drive if they decide not to.

When beer and toilet paper runs out I don’t think I would want to be in Washington D.C.

fk no, he should mandate they comply to his every wish. That's what real tyrants want. If you don't, then you will be punished.

Interesting that. I argued for a long time that's what they want.

That's right everyone, Homeland Security is monitoring a potential protest by Truckers at the Super Bowl

No questions asked.

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy investigating domestic terrorists, also know as parents at school board meetings that are disagreeable.

Nazi Biden has called out his Nazi thugs

Nazi Biden has called out his Nazi thugs
gots to throttle those american workers who were set aside for 12 months while he flew around the globe. put food on his table, ate out with his family. tyrants don't appreciate someone demanding freedom.

No questions asked.

Maybe if the government were half as concerned about not doing totally stupid shit fucking everything totally up and then passing all of the headache of it all downstream onto the backs of taxpayers, folks might be more interested in staying home watching a game instead of doing a nationwide blockade?!

DEAR GOVERNMENT: when people talk about shutting down a football game or the whole economy, please understand, that is not an act of domestic terrorism, but a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in the jobs YOU PEOPLE are doing!

NO CONFIDENCE

UZWxVye.gif
LyaOXhe.gif

I keep telling myself any minute I'm going to wake up and find this idiot isn't really the leader of the free world chosen by 81 million morons.

Forum List

Back