Homeland security braces for attacks o US soil from terror sleeper cells

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Daily Mail – The U.S. is on heightened alert after Iran vowed ‘harsh retaliation’ for an American airstrike in Iraq and that killed a top Iranian general – as it is feared that sleeper cells may be ready to attack in major cities. The killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, on Friday marks a major escalation in the standoff between the U.S. and Iran.

Homeland Security braces for attacks on US soil from Terror Sleeper Cells
---------------------------------------------

But , but, .................... they wouldn't listen no matter what you tell them................ Can you imagine how dumb you would have to be just to think the US has no sleeper cells? Then again some ppl still have no idea we have just 2 sexes.

upload_2020-1-5_5-2-10.png

Daily Mail – The U.S. is on heightened alert after Iran vowed ‘harsh retaliation’ for an American airstrike in Iraq and that killed a top Iranian general – as it is feared that sleeper cells may be ready to attack in major cities. The killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, on Friday marks a major escalation in the standoff between the U.S. and Iran.

But , but, .................... they wouldn't listen no matter what you tell them................ Can you imagine how dumb you would have to be just to think the US has no sleeper cells? Then again some ppl still have no idea we have just 2 sexes.

View attachment 298447
There is no shortage of willing sympathizers here at home, as this forum aptly demonstrates.

Isn’t that wonderful? The police state comes out thanks to Dumb Don’s wag the dog cowardly act.

The old adages proves true. More war abroad leads to less liberty at home. War is always about the health of the State.

View attachment 298447
I guess that Pres.Trump has to keep the Patriot Act from expiring. That it is funding the Deep State.

Why the Hell Did Democrats Just Extend the Patriot Act?

trump and his minions have brought this upon us.
Nah. You turn coats were here long before this faggot got dirt napped.

There you go again. Opposing the efforts of trump and his minions to destroy the fundamental values of the United States is not being a "turncoat." Go back to Russia.
You know jack shit about fundamental American values.

what does your siggy mean by 'For Blood & For Soil' ?

View attachment 298447
There is no shortage of willing sympathizers here at home, as this forum aptly demonstrates.

Willing sympathizers?

There you go again. Opposing the efforts of trump and his minions to destroy the fundamental values of the United States is not being a "turncoat." Go back to Russia.

If it were a value you shared; you’d not have to ask...

View attachment 298447

Willing sympathizers?
Willing sympathizers...

uh-huh. please enlighten me or are you reluctant? me thinx you are very reluctant. c'mon - - - stand by those words. tell me what they mean to *you*.

uh-huh. please enlighten me or are you reluctant? me thinx you are very reluctant. c'mon - - - stand by those words. tell me what they mean to *you*.

A German nazi slogan, of course. Blut und Boden. Vastator is slinking out the back door.

A German nazi slogan, of course. Blut und Boden. Vastator is slinking out the back door.

& it was fundamental American values that stopped it.

It’s self explanatory. You either share those values, or you don’t. If you continue to have difficulty have a child read it to you...

View attachment 298447

Pelosi and the democrats are the best placed anti-American sleepers

It’s self explanatory. You either share those values, or you don’t. If you continue to have difficulty have a child read it to you...

it explains you are a chicken shit who won't stand behind their rhetoric, torch bearer.

it explains you are a chicken shit who won't stand behind their rhetoric, torch bearer.
Aww How cute! Good ole leftist “shaming tactics”... When you don’t get your way... How original. Think that up by yourself little fella?
Like I said. Have a child read it to you. It stands for itself, and speaks it plain. You either get it. Or you don’t. Those are either your values. Or they aren’t.
Run along now triggered one. I hear Trump has done something just terrible. Maybe even made a phone call; or worse..! He may have even gotten one more scoop of ice cream than your precious press pool! Hurry along now. So much outrage; so little time...

Forum List

Back