Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Coffee just shot out my f'n nose!

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

:lol:

"For the purposes of this guide, weā€™ll refer to the vagina as the ā€œfront holeā€ instead of solely using the medical term ā€œvagina.ā€ This is gender-inclusive language thatā€™s considerate of the fact that some trans people donā€™t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
As it turns out, you can still call it a vagina. Wipe that tear away.

Translation: Intolerant rube latches onto a column in LGBTQIA intended for a specific audience that does not include them and pitches a conniption since everyone ISN'T like them. Other intolerant rubes jump on the ignorance wagon and snicker like grammar school children.

The End

abnt.gif

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

"For the purposes of this guide, weā€™ll refer to the vagina as the ā€œfront holeā€ instead of solely using the medical term ā€œvagina.ā€ This is gender-inclusive language thatā€™s considerate of the fact that some trans people donā€™t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
They changed it for one article for the purpose of better serving the audience for which the article is intended. But go ahead with your hysterics.
it's fucking stupid.

but go ahead and defend it.
:itsok:
you always seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is psycho, losing it, in "hysterics"...

you better have a parachute if you ever fall off that opinion you have of yourself.

The best thing is the tard probably doesn't realize the term hysterics has a misogynistic root.

Hysteria - Wikipedia

This 19th century definition of femininity has far reaching implications in modern thought as it cements the idea of woman as child bearer, and denotes women who do not conform to the established norms of sexuality and psychoanalysis, as wrong or defective.[8]This definition of femininity as motherhood came at a time when women were fighting for more rights and a larger role in society. Hysteria was often used as a political tool in the media to impede these womenā€™s rights movements and invalidate their arguments and desire for equal rights.

Translation: Intolerant rube latches onto a column in LGBTQIA intended for a specific audience that does not include them and pitches a conniption since everyone ISN'T like them. Other intolerant rubes jump on the ignorance wagon and snicker like grammar school children.

The End

abnt.gif

Typical prog response to their own sides' idiocy, double down and either ignore it or claim it isn't idiocy (or both, via Doublethink)

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

Holy Toledo? did you used to live in Oakland TD cause that is where that originated,the sports broadcasters for the A's AND RAIDERS say that.LOL

Never lived in Oakland but always wondered where that came from. TY for that tidbit. :)

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

I can't even bother to ask what the hell all that LGBTQIA stuff even stands for! But in a world that just took the animals out of their cages on boxes of animal crackers (the animals used to be behind bars in the picture) is it really any wonder people now have front and back holes to go with the ones in their heads?

Animal crackers' animals "freed" as boxes get new look

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

I read through this article the other day. It represents the postmodernist philosophy of factual relativism or redefining truth and reality to make it fit with ideological views.

Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Is this their way of acknowledging closeted heterosexuality in gay men? I mean, they are seeking a hole in the lower part of another person's body in which to insert their penis to ejaculation. "Tops" prefer "bottoms" that are at least someone comparatively effeminate to themselves. So at least half the gay male population is suspect to closeted heterosexuality. As a test to see if this is true, if a straight man insisted his wife dress butch and wear a fake beard while she ass-rammed him with a dildo, we'd have the LGBT cult declaring definitively that this man for a fact was gay and not straight.

So don't go arguing double-standards to me LGBT bloggers. And while we're on the subject of closeted hetero "gays and lesbians", why do roughly half of lesbian women seek out and prefer a very masculine looking, acting woman who uses a dildo to have sex with her? Just sayin'.. :popcorn:

The End

abnt.gif

I get the LGBT, but what does the ā€œQIAā€ mean?

It is a cruel joke that this is all actually going on in the minds of some people.

Hey.... let's make all kinds of concessions for men who like to wear woman's clothes because it turns them on. Virginia Slims must be turning over in their grave.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
They changed it for one article for the purpose of better serving the audience for which the article is intended. But go ahead with your hysterics.
it's fucking stupid.

but go ahead and defend it.
:itsok:
you always seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is psycho, losing it, in "hysterics"...

you better have a parachute if you ever fall off that opinion you have of yourself.

The best thing is the tard probably doesn't realize the term hysterics has a misogynistic root.

Hysteria - Wikipedia

This 19th century definition of femininity has far reaching implications in modern thought as it cements the idea of woman as child bearer, and denotes women who do not conform to the established norms of sexuality and psychoanalysis, as wrong or defective.[8]This definition of femininity as motherhood came at a time when women were fighting for more rights and a larger role in society. Hysteria was often used as a political tool in the media to impede these womenā€™s rights movements and invalidate their arguments and desire for equal rights.
Quit talking out yer front hole

Forum List

Back