HOLY CRAP!!! WHAT A TRADE

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Brooklyn just screwed itself. Well done Houston! Harden is a cancer just like Kyrie. LOL. This is great!

The Nets still don't win it all because Kyrie will not be able to stop from being a divisive force.

The Nets still don't win it all because Kyrie will not be able to stop from being a divisive force.
And they traded Allen, Prince and LaVert...basically the dirt dogs of that team. Left with injury prone "superstars". They are going to fail miserably.

Meh, millionaire athletes whining about problems that others only wished they had.

Athletes today are for the most part, not nearly as competitive as in the past. Especially in sports that require great physical sacrifice, NFL and NHL, the fall of that competitive spirit has been lost in the desire of some to be wealthy, snowflakes.

Brooklyn just screwed itself. Well done Houston! Harden is a cancer just like Kyrie. LOL. This is great!
I agree, Houston got a boatload and now own huge amounts of draft picks from all their trades. Problem is in playing time and developing all that youth the next few years. Nets keep making the same mistakes giving away their depth and picks, thus future cheap talent that help to fit under the cap, all eggs in for one player who's good at creating the shot, but his shooting percentage surprisingly is just avg last year and at the 3 last year was just avg as is this year, he just shoots alot thus scores alot, which is why they never go deep in the playoffs, their team efficiency is poor.
I wonder if Kyrie is not telling us he has Covid, so his team won't miss guys required to quarantine, if so that would get the team in huge trouble as an unfair advantage over Sixers and Heat who lost players to strict protocols.
Anyway depth is key in the covid season and should have been the most obvious strategy for teams this year.

Risky trade for Brooklyn. Now it’s championship or bust and they suck at defense and rebounding, so I wouldn’t bet on them winning a championship

Holy Shit! Well they are going to win it all easy.
I disagree. Harden looks fat and he and Kyrie are both ball dominant. Meaning they need 7-8 dribbles to do their thing. They traded away their dirt dogs in Prince, Allen and LaVert so now their bench is thinner with Dinwiddie also done. When they play Philly who covers Embiid? Who covers Simmons? Other than KD their D is going to be weak. I think the Bucks take the East still. But watch out for my Celtics.

Forum List

Back