Holy Cold War Batman

Cross

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Lone Star State
SAC is back...not really but the Pentagon has quietly consolidated all of it's heavy bombers into the 8th Air Force, part of the Air Force Global Strike Command. The AFGSC also commands the land based ICBM force.

Think Putin noticed?

SAC is back...not really but the Pentagon has quietly consolidated all of it's heavy bombers into the 8th Air Force, part of the Air Force Global Strike Command. The AFGSC also commands the land based ICBM force.

Think Putin noticed?

What does that mean to you, Cross? Do find it unusual that the Pentagon would make such a move? What does it mean?

Do you think that Russia is close now to doing a nuclear strike on us and the Pentagon is doing this as a preventative measure? Feel free to share your thoughts, Cross.

Last edited:

Think Putin noticed?

You bet your eye Putin noticed

Putin did notice the American army in red high heels....who wouldn't?

what a pathetic joke US of A has become under Hussein Obama

Think Putin noticed?

Military forced to wear high heels for rape culture awareness.

It was done to intentionally humiliate our military.

Think Putin noticed?

Military forced to wear high heels for rape culture awareness.

I know
total psychopaths.

Patriots are not going to forgive or forget...

run Hussein run.

My dad was a gunner on Liberators WWII and made the Air Force a career of it, I grew up on SAC bases, my brother was career Air Force also, so it holds some interest for me.

I think there are a few things the Pentagon won't say are at work here. One it was a message to nuclear nations that are possible adversaries. Another would be a quiet calculation that several nations in the ME will join the nuclear club, a new paradigm. Another is the recent embarrassing failures and incidents involving the Air Forces Nuclear Forces.

There are also practical maintenance and organizational matters that one would have given for not (for lack of a better word) disbanding SAC.

Last edited:

Think Putin noticed?
Of course the world noticed and the "cold war" has never ended.

My dad was a gunner on Liberators WWII and made the Air Force a career of it, I grew up on SAC bases, my brother was career Air Force also, so it holds some interest for me.

I think there are a few things the Pentagon won't say are at work here. One it was a message to nuclear nations that are possible adversaries. Another would be a quiet calculation that several nations in the ME will join the nuclear club, a new paradigm. Another is the recent embarrassing failures and incidents involving the Air Forces Nuclear Forces.

There are also practical maintenance and organizational matters that one would have given for not (for lack of a better word disbanding) SAC.

My father-in-law was a tail gunner on a B-29. He wanted to make it a career but his wife would not let him. My Father in law loved the Air Force. He retired as a Captain after ten years.

I didn't know about the failures and incidents involving the Air Forces Nuclear Forces but it doesn't surprise me because China and Russia have been setting us up for this for some time now. These failures you speak of are not coincidental,Cross. We've been set up and sold out.

The failures I speak of would not have been tolerated under the SAC regime....Lemay would have fired everyone in sight, it would have been a bloodbath...but those days are long gone...hope there is enough attention being paid to prevent a really bad day for us....

Forum List

Back