Holocaust History

Huh? I was responding to Rosie. Every post can't be specific. We were talking about Jews so that is specific enough...lol.We're on page 6...What the hell is left....lol
There are thousands of books on the Holocaust including IBM writing program for Hitler to keep a track of Jews.

Huh? I was responding to Rosie. Every post can't be specific. We were talking about Jews so that is specific enough...lol.We're on page 6...What the hell is left....lol
It had nothing to do with the Holocaust.

This has been a private conversation which does not belong here. There is something called Private Conversations where you may spend your time on any topic which has nothing to do with the threads either one is on.

Thank you.

It had nothing to do with the Holocaust.

This has been a private conversation which does not belong here. There is something called Private Conversations where you may spend your time on any topic which has nothing to do with the threads either one is on.

Thank you.
Well guess what? You'll never hear from me again on any of your threads...Thank You

OSWIECIM, Poland — Walking the gravel path between the faded brick barracks at the former Auschwitz concentration camp, Rawan Osman says that the first time she saw a Jew, she had a panic attack.

The daughter of a Syrian father and Lebanese mother, Osman, 38, was raised in the Bekaa Valley in southern Lebanon — a stronghold of the Hezbollah terror group. She lived in Saudi Arabia and Qatar before moving to Strasbourg, France, for university in 2011.

“I never met a Jew until I moved to Europe,” Osman says. “I lived in the Jewish quarter in Strasbourg next to the Synagogue de la Paix. The city has a diverse community, but I didn’t realize that Jewish quarter meant that Jews actually lived there, because the Jewish quarters in Lebanon and in Syria are abandoned.”

-------
“For too long because of the conflict, the Arab world has either minimized, downplayed, ignored, or denied the Holocaust, claiming it’s a conspiracy, claiming it’s something used by the Jews to justify things related to Israel,” Feferman says.

“This is really meant to be an eye-opening trip. All of these people through their various platforms — traditional media, social media — are going to relay this and use this as a platform to start a wider movement of educating the Arab and Muslim world about the Holocaust,” says Feferman.

Sharaka delegates to the March of the Living view the crematorium at Auschwitz I, April 27, 2022. (Yaakov Schwartz/ Times of Israel)
Sharaka’s efforts are not limited to Gulf states alone; together with Osman are other delegates from Syria and Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and East Jerusalem, in addition to the delegates from the Emirates and Bahrain. Their number include authors, activists, social media influencers and politicians — in short, people who are capable of sharing their experiences in Poland with an audience willing to listen.

For many, finding that willing audience has been a journey in itself: Lebanon-born Osman currently lives in Stuttgart and attends the University of Heidelberg, where she is learning Jewish studies and Modern Hebrew. She says, however, that when she initially saw ultra-Orthodox Jews in her Strasbourg neighborhood, she was afraid. Not because she thought of Jews as the enemy, but rather because strict anti-normalization laws made any contact with Israelis — in her mind, “Jews” — strictly forbidden.

(full article online)

No, there are no more Zoroastrians, and the European Squatters aren't the descendants of the Hebrews no matter how much the claim to be.

Right, we need to give Palestine to a bunch of European Squatters because a book with Giants and Talking Snakes said so.
How did the Jews get to Europe...go ahead and feel free to lie.

I know that a lot of holocaust survivors were really offended by Hogan's Heroes, which poked fun at the event back in the 1960's. Many contended that the camps were nothing like the one that was portrayed and that Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz were really atypical of those that they met in the German camp system.
It was not supposed to. It was a comedy about a POW camp, not a concentration camp. I come from a family of survivors. we all found it funny. And a number of the cast members were either survivors or children of survivors.

While the Nazis tried their utmost towards the end of World War II to erase all physical trace of their crimes, they were overwhelmed by what Germany does perhaps better than any other nation: bureaucracy. They simply couldn't get rid of all the written evidence of their crimes. In a former warehouse, waiting for a permanent, safer building, shelves after shelves of grey files and yellowed index cards are the proof of these crimes committed by Hitler's followers from his accession to power until the fall of the Third Reich.

So after filming in that grey, solemn place, and buoyed by the emotion of Jean-Paul Garcia's encounter, I enquired whether I could check if there were any trace of my great-great uncles, whom I vaguely knew had been forced laborers during the war. I should say that I come from Alsace, a region which for a long time switched between French and German rule — and whose history is thus particularly complex when it comes to WWII. Most families have a painful past; be it because they were exiled, sent to forced labor, or collaborated with the Nazis.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back