"Hollywood's Bias Against Guns"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Not familiar with CPRC? It’s a nonprofit that conducts “research on laws regulating the ownership or use of guns, crime, and public safety.” Dr. Lott is the president of CPRC in addition to being a renowned economist, a celebrated author, and former college professor.

In the video embedded above, simply titled, “Hollywood’s Bias Against Guns,” Dr. Lott hits it out of the park in exposing Tinseltown’s disdain for responsible gun ownership using clips from popular TV shows and movies. Some of the clips are so ridiculous that one can’t help but laugh out loud.

Like the depicted scene from Taken on NBC where two cops are walking into a gun-free zone and opt to leave their guns outside the premises.

“You sure about this no guns thing?” the one cop asks the other.

“Bad guys won’t have them either,” he replies.

LMAO! That’s really what the exchange was. Talk about a willful suspension of disbelief! LOL! Of course, one can’t be all that surprised considering the network the show appeared* on — the peacock station. (*Note the use of past tense. The show was canceled in May of 2018 after 2 seasons. I wonder why?)

(Excerpt) Read more at gunsamerica.com ...

Hollywood has a bias against guns? :rofl:

*Goes and watches some John Wick*
They do when it comes to ordinary people having them. Heroes and villains, OTOH, always have and use them extensively. Notice that in no movie or TV show does an ordinary citizen take down the bad guy, walk up to the hero who spent the last 10 minutes getting the snot beat out of him by the bad guy, and say, "You're welcome".

I think that would be hilarious.

Hollywood has a bias against guns? :rofl:

*Goes and watches some John Wick*
They do when it comes to ordinary people having them. Heroes and villains, OTOH, always have and use them extensively. Notice that in no movie or TV show does an ordinary citizen take down the bad guy, walk up to the hero who spent the last 10 minutes getting the snot beat out of him by the bad guy, and say, "You're welcome".

I think that would be hilarious.

It wouldn't make sense for that kind of thing to happen much, since the shows/movies are supposed to be about the heroes. It's probably happened somewhere, though! :lol:

Forum List

Back