Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

Arrests Made in Nationwide College Admissions Scam: Alleged Exam Cheating & Athletic Recruitment Scheme

If you scroll down its at the end of the article. I'm not sure if this was posted before, if it was delete this post.

This is a tax fraud situation, as you can't make a payoff or a bribe and say it was a charitable contribution.

For example, President Trump made an alleged payoff to someone who said their name was "Stormy Daniels". That's fine, because he did not deduct it as a charitable contribution. If he had, the libs would have a point, but he didn't.

Does anybody believe Trump got into college based on his intelligence and not money?
Wonder how many Rhodes scholars were paid for.... lol
None. The UK has certain standards and none of them are paid for.

If you want to know how a Rhodes Scholar is chosen, read this...

https://www.usnews.com/education/ar...e-to-start-if-you-want-to-be-a-rhodes-scholar
Anything that has the selection of slick Willy, pretty much disqualifiers it as legitimate
Yeah, I would expect a response like that from you. They had certain guidelines that had to be followed and the UK didn't give a rat's ass about their political leanings, they chose from the qualifications, and he qualified.....period!
He qualified as a shit stain
Well, what about David (diaper wearer) Vitter? Also, Rhodes Scholars are chosen from contestants all over the world, so those choosing the winners wouldn't know anything about the contestants except their qualifications.
Keep up throwing out insults, it makes you look so intelligent........NOT!! I never defended him, I only pointed out how he got awarded the Rhodes Scholar program. I gave you facts and you come back with petty insults. Typical.

Wonder how many Rhodes scholars were paid for.... lol

https://www.usnews.com/education/ar...e-to-start-if-you-want-to-be-a-rhodes-scholar
Anything that has the selection of slick Willy, pretty much disqualifiers it as legitimate
Yeah, I would expect a response like that from you. They had certain guidelines that had to be followed and the UK didn't give a rat's ass about their political leanings, they chose from the qualifications, and he qualified.....period!
Well, what about David (diaper wearer) Vitter? Also, Rhodes Scholars are chosen from contestants all over the world, so those choosing the winners wouldn't know anything about the contestants except their qualifications.
Keep up throwing out insults, it makes you look so intelligent........NOT!! I never defended him, I only pointed out how he got awarded the Rhodes Scholar program. I gave you facts and you come back with petty insults. Typical.
They aren’t insults they are facts

Arrests Made in Nationwide College Admissions Scam: Alleged Exam Cheating & Athletic Recruitment Scheme

If you scroll down its at the end of the article. I'm not sure if this was posted before, if it was delete this post.

This is a tax fraud situation, as you can't make a payoff or a bribe and say it was a charitable contribution.

For example, President Trump made an alleged payoff to someone who said their name was "Stormy Daniels". That's fine, because he did not deduct it as a charitable contribution. If he had, the libs would have a point, but he didn't.

I'm not aware of anyone who is claiming Trump said it was a charitable contribution. It was an illegal expenditure in campaign finance law.

They aren’t insults, they are facts.
So tell me oh wise one, how do you think Rhodes Scholars are chosen? Include those from countries around the world too. Do they look into their personal lives at age 20 and see if they are warped? Or, do they look at their grades, accomplishments and extra curricular activities and determine they qualify for the placement?

Please don't make yourself look dumber that you already have.

Last edited:

I'm not aware of anyone who is claiming Trump said it was a charitable contribution. It was an illegal expenditure in campaign finance law.

Hush money payments are legal, where did you get the idea they weren't?

Obama paid off Rev. Jeremiah Wright to keep quiet in 2008. 100% legal.

Not to go “what about….” on you but this is nothing new. It’s how W got into Yale.

Or Barry into Havaaaard. No way that dumbfuck was Ivy material
Why do you folks keep claiming Obama as being dumb -- yet according to you sycophants, he was smart enough to be the only president to not have ANYONE in his cabinet/campaign/etc indicted, let alone convicted...in decades

Even tho, according to you sycophants, he is the most corrupt evil murderous criminal president in the history of civilization -- and despite that, yall couldn't even get an indictment on his gardener?

Meanwhile, according to you sycophants -- Obama (despite being dumb) was smart enough to mastermind the Deep State and control lifelong republicans to the point he made them investigate and indict their own administration?

Yea...he is so dumb....but smarter than Trump
Obama was just point man, a cut out.

He is CIA, like GHWBush.

It is why everyone in the Bush clan voted for him. It's why the republic has become a banana republic.

The fact that Holder ignored a subpoena from congress should be all you need.
He was in the Bush clan, did he vote for it too?
800px-Robert_Gates%2C_official_DoD_photo_portrait%2C_2006_%28cropped%29.jpg

You just don't get how dumb you are do you ? We told you it's stares down your pathetic idiotic face daily. Why you even OBEY LBJ when he said he's have you dumb mother fkrs voting democrat the next two hundred years. Conveniently ignored and overlooked because truth is scary ainn't dumb fk.

AGAIN YOU MISSED HOLLYWOOD WHORES PUSHING GUN CONTROL HAVEN'T YOU DUMB ASS OR IS THAT TO FAR OFF YOUR LOGIC CHART DUMV FK.

AGAIN STUPID FK SINCE IT ALL WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD JUST AS A TYPICAL LEFTIST TRUMP HATING RETARD DOES THEY CAN'T MAKE SENSE OUT OF FACTS.........

1. HOLLYWOOD WHORES PUSH FOR CONTROL STUPID FK
iu

2. they pushed for forced vaccines

3. stripping free speech.

so fk you stupid azz learn what the fk u really are !! It ain't pro America either ...

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

AND MOST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW WHY THE WHITE LEFTIST ARE DUMBASSESS
AND YOU TRUMP HATERS WHO WANT BALARINA OBAMA UR IDIOTS.....
YOUR BRAINWASHED
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY OR HOW COME

look at all you see daily dumbass.
WTF does all this claptrap have to do w/the OP and politics you dumb ass!!?

Some rich white folks did what rich white folks do, try to swindle the system, but now got they asses indicted.

Period. End of story.

That you spin it to some left/right political claptrap only shows what a damn DUNCE you are...

destaque115.jpg

Alright!!! Mark showing his true side. His violent and nasty side. Love it.

That fact is not at all alarming no matter however ironically delightful.
It's very alarming.

There are kids who work their tails off to get to a good college.

Obama was still paying off student loans when he went into the White House.

There are college tennis players who never played tennis. Taking advantage of a tennis scholarship so they could say they were in that school.

I think that's monstrous.

Wow! Democrats just can't do anything legal.

Edit update! Title is wrong. It wasn't 49 of 50.

Democratic Donors Charged in College Admissions Scam
That's because Democrats care about higher education. Republicans don't.

But it is terrible rich kids are taking the place of those who work.

I saw the video of this one spoiled child saying she only cared about game day and parties.

They care so much about higher education that they committed felonies and gave the entire educational system a huge black eye with their disgraceful behavior.

Forum List

Back