Holder: This was a Terrorist Plot

Holder just announced that Faisal Shahzad is going to be charged with an act of Terrorism involving Weapons of Mass Destruction.

It's about time the Obama Administration starts calling Terrorism "Terrorism".

It would be a retarded contortion to attempt to deny that this was a terrorist effort.

I'd join in any effort to lampoon the AG if he went that route. So, in fairness, I'll concede that he should get at least a mild 'attaboy' for telling the simple obvious truth.

I hope someone inside this vacuous Administration is STARTING to ask, "Why do these people hate us so? I mean, we've tried bowing and genuflecting and being politically correct and dropping our guard and apologizing for everything we've ever been or hoped to become. What more do they want?"

If they begin to ask some of the right questions, there is at least some chance that one or more of them might have their eyes open. The light will dawn! Reality migh start to seep in.

Worse things could happen.

Holder just announced that Faisal Shahzad is going to be charged with an act of Terrorism involving Weapons of Mass Destruction.

It's about time the Obama Administration starts calling Terrorism "Terrorism".

It would be a retarded contortion to attempt to deny that this was a terrorist effort.

I'd join in any effort to lampoon the AG if he went that route. So, in fairness, I'll concede that he should get at least a mild 'attaboy' for telling the simple obvious truth.

I hope someone inside this vacuous Administration is STARTING to ask, "Why do these people hate us so? I mean, we've tried bowing and genuflecting and being politically correct and dropping our guard and apologizing for everything we've ever been or hoped to become. What more do they want?"

If they begin to ask some of the right questions, there is at least some chance that one or more of them might have their eyes open. The light will dawn! Reality migh start to seep in.

Worse things could happen.

Good points... We even elected a Muslim as President... and a BROWN one at THAT! and even THAT wasn't enough to make'em love us.

Forum List

Back