Holder: Stop disciplining Black students

who are those people that they are afraid of in those areas?

are they not Americans who live in poverty due to assholes like you being massive racists?

Just ask a cop in Detroit if it's safe to go into the inner city. Even a black cop will tell you to stay the hell out of there.

who are those people that they are afraid of in those areas?

are they not Americans who live in poverty due to assholes like you being massive racists?

No, they live there because their mother's couldn't keep their legs together, and they had to grow up on welfare without a father.

In this country some of them have Mexicans. The rest are populated by blacks.

White people were, of course, chosen by the baby Jesus to be protected from such places.

No, they just study hard in school and get decent jobs.

Thanks to the divine touch of baby Jesus you were born to a stable environment and used that foothold to become an adept adult who can eloquently complain about the lesser species on an internet forum. Blessed be his name.

breitbart is NOT news.

it is a site that has repeatedly passed off doctored tape as news.

if you want to discuss an issue like an adult don't use crap assed sites like this

Is breibart any better than CBS or ABC or NBC which all have an very long and extensive history of "doctoring up the News" to suit their Agendas ?

Only diff is the Big 3 had a monopoly on it for decades - the current uproar against Breibart and Fox is one of the biggest hypocrisies I've ever seen coming out of the Liberal Camp .

For decades the Left has controlled and monopolized Mass Media in the United States. Mass media including television, movies, the print media, and digital formats. It became impossible for the average American to watch or read any form of entertainment without being bombarded with the liberal left agenda perpetually and at times blatantly blasted in their faces, Orwellian 1984 had arrived .

Media Matters for America

5ee3dd58455fe0f2610b49097b247e50.jpg

The hilarious part is there isn't a LIB in the country who would dare walk down any inner city street. NOT ONE! The fucking cops are afraid to drive into Engelwood after six PM.
"Oh no. There isn't any problem! Just a bunch of 'racists' who are trying to pretend there's a problem because they hate Blacks.
Let me share Sparky: If there wasn't a problem and there wasn't some way the Gold medal winner of all race whores Al Sharpton couldn't make a buck no one would ever understand what Holder was talking about. Period.

have you ever been to Englewood?.....

I have, it's a little rough in parts, but Mayberry RFD compared to Compton or Watts LOL.

White people were, of course, chosen by the baby Jesus to be protected from such places.

Thanks to the divine touch of baby Jesus you were born to a stable environment and used that foothold to become an adept adult who can eloquently complain about the lesser species on an internet forum. Blessed be his name.

I have no idea what Jesus has to do with anything. Are you saying blacks and Hispanics don't believe in Jesus?

I didn't grow up in a slum because I have better parents than people who did grow up in one.

Pretty simple, really.

I have no idea what Jesus has to do with anything. Are you saying blacks and Hispanics don't believe in Jesus?

I didn't grow up in a slum because I have better parents than people who did grow up in one.

Pretty simple, really.

Whoa there I was just bashing minorities. I'm testing it out to see what all the fuss is about

The hilarious part is there isn't a LIB in the country who would dare walk down any inner city street. NOT ONE! The fucking cops are afraid to drive into Engelwood after six PM.
"Oh no. There isn't any problem! Just a bunch of 'racists' who are trying to pretend there's a problem because they hate Blacks.
Let me share Sparky: If there wasn't a problem and there wasn't some way the Gold medal winner of all race whores Al Sharpton couldn't make a buck no one would ever understand what Holder was talking about. Period.

I have, it's a little rough in parts, but Mayberry RFD compared to Compton or Watts LOL.

well there are so many here who live 3000 miles away and talk like they drive through the place daily......i guess Danny boy doesnt realize that Inglewood has some venues that people go to after 6PM......like the Forum.....

well there are so many here who live 3000 miles away and talk like they drive through the place daily......i guess Danny boy doesnt realize that Inglewood has some venues that people go to after 6PM......like the Forum.....

I lived in Orange County for 14 years and went to both the old Sports Arena and the Forum several times. It's in a shitty part of town, the residents are all gangbangers and you were lucky to get out of there without being hassled by the locals in one form or another. Los Angeles as a whole is a giant asshole and Inglewood is simply a hemorrhoid hanging out of it.

I lived in Orange County for 14 years and went to both the old Sports Arena and the Forum several times. It's in a shitty part of town, the residents are all gangbangers and you were lucky to get out of there without being hassled by the locals in one form or another. Los Angeles as a whole is a giant asshole and Inglewood is simply a hemorrhoid hanging out of it.

how long ago did you live here?....and yea its a shitty part of town...but the Cops drive around after 6 PM....probably even after 10PM.....

It's all the same LIB 'make-believe' show.
"Let's 'dumb-down' tests in schools from K-12 so we can pretend the Blacks are doing as well scholastically as other races". Let's 'dumb-down' minimum requirements so we can make-believe' functionally illiterate Blacks can enter a college (rarely ever actually paid for by the student) so they can (cough) qualify for a 'affirmative action' job they very rarely are able to do.
Let's make different rules of conduct in schools so when Blacks 'act-out' it's the responsibility of the teacher to deal with the budding ten year old gang-banger with an IQ in the double digits riddled with HPD.
Ya let's all pretend.

Right on cue with the DOJ appointment of the asshole who got the cop killer off.

Obama's agenda is to make black criminality the norm, and to punish anyone who complains about it.

What the "uppity" blacks like Holder are conveniently forgetting is that an orderly environment helps all kids who have a positive motivation to succeed. White, black, Asian, Latino, whatever. It might be of interest to take a poll among parents at the schools which have doled out the harsher discipline to see if the parents of the black and hispanic kids are supportive of the zero tolerance aproach or not.

The way the government has analyzed this, they have started with the hypothesis that the actual rates of misbehavior are the same among all races and cultural groups. It is not, and everyone blessed with an ounce of experience in the school system knows it. There may be all kinds of rationale as to why that situation exists, many of them as much the fault of the parents as the kids, but the need for order and discipline does not change, whatever rationalization one may make.

Funny how the Democratic party, which paints itself as so supportive of teachers, unlike those neanderthal Republicans, doesn't care so much to improve the social conditions those teachers face day in and day out.

Forum List

Back