Holder: Stop disciplining Black students

Thanks to the divine touch of baby Jesus you were born to a stable environment and used that foothold to become an adept adult who can eloquently complain about the lesser species on an internet forum. Blessed be his name.

I have no idea what Jesus has to do with anything. Are you saying blacks and Hispanics don't believe in Jesus?

I didn't grow up in a slum because I have better parents than people who did grow up in one.

Pretty simple, really.

Whoa there I was just bashing minorities. I'm testing it out to see what all the fuss is about

I bash people that want to turn our cities and schools into war zones.

I bash people that want to turn our cities and schools into war zones.

There is social chaos and risks to life and limb that pervade so many of the inner cities where the schools especially need to compel order and discipline. For the sake of the students and the teachers. They actually are a lot like war zones already.

A focus on discipline, and evicting the bad apples, will help to bring peace.

well there are so many here who live 3000 miles away and talk like they drive through the place daily......i guess Danny boy doesnt realize that Inglewood has some venues that people go to after 6PM......like the Forum.....

I lived in Orange County for 14 years and went to both the old Sports Arena and the Forum several times. It's in a shitty part of town, the residents are all gangbangers and you were lucky to get out of there without being hassled by the locals in one form or another. Los Angeles as a whole is a giant asshole and Inglewood is simply a hemorrhoid hanging out of it.

how long ago did you live here?....and yea its a shitty part of town...but the Cops drive around after 6 PM....probably even after 10PM.....

1980 through 1994

This sounds like a recipe for failure for black students.

Without disciplining they won't learn self control to better themselves within life. Holder is screwing his own people over.
What things are always missing in any inner city in the world?
Self discipline among the people who live there. No self control. Endemic Black on Black violence. Very small numbers of people with skin color other than Black. Zero prosperity (unless you call a twenty year old Black man driving a brand new Escalade with a bunch of his 'home-boys' as passengers 'prosperity.
The world has pretty much now written off the Black race as ever being an equal partner in anything to do with any form of social equality.
When one of their own like Holder wants 'Blacks to be treated differently' when it comes to be accountable for their actions in schools he is ironically adding to the speed at which an entire race is quickly becoming marginalized to the point of no return. If what Holder wants isn't the biggest example of 'racism' nothing is.
I'm sure the 'leaders' in the Black community are very proud of Holder.

Forum List

Back