Hmmm...remember when the black teenager school shooter was released on bail...yeah, that one. Were his parents arrested?

"IM NOT A NAZI I JUST WANT ALL JEWS DEAD"

And somehow you claim to have the moral high ground.

You need a CAT scan. There's something terribly wrong inside your head.

Where did I say I wanted any Jews dead.

Pointing out that most Europeans gladly joined in on the holocaust is hardly wishing all Jews dead. It's actually a historical fact. Not one that anyone is comfortable with. And frankly, the Allies after the war were not a lot better.

Check this out...

Addressing the question of the state of the camps for Displaced Persons, Patton does not moderate his language. "So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the internment camps."

This was after he got sacked as Commander of Third Army because they found out not only hadn't he released Jews from the Camps after the war, he left the same SS Guards in charge of guarding them.

Where did I say I wanted any Jews dead.

Pointing out that most Europeans gladly joined in on the holocaust is hardly wishing all Jews dead. It's actually a historical fact. Not one that anyone is comfortable with. And frankly, the Allies after the war were not a lot better.

Check this out...

Addressing the question of the state of the camps for Displaced Persons, Patton does not moderate his language. "So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the internment camps."

This was after he got sacked as Commander of Third Army because they found out not only hadn't he released Jews from the Camps after the war, he left the same SS Guards in charge of guarding them.
You really are just trying to find a moral justification for your desire for another Holocaust.

You're evil.

You really are just trying to find a moral justification for your desire for another Holocaust.

You're evil.

People will almost always find a moral justification for what they do.

The Irony is that the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them...

The Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the hostages
and that is the News...
Is it any wonder, that the monkey's confused.

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.

nah, Timothy simpkins folks weren't charged or arrested or questioned or anything. but the judge let Timmy go home with his parents. On Bail....75,000 dollars and he shot 3 people 2 of whom were still in hospital and one treated and realeased. He was released on Bail...how many times have you seen that happen for a school shooter?

Well he's been rearrested because he broke the conditions of his release. Doesn't say what that is but he was required to take drug and alky tests..and wear an ankle monitor.

Double standard to be sure...and a stupid decision it was. Shouldn't the judge be arrested and charged to? That seems to be the only way to stop this stupidity.

Forum List

Back