Hmmm...remember when the black teenager school shooter was released on bail...yeah, that one. Were his parents arrested?

So...this black teenager shot people in a school.........actually shot people......and he was given bail and released....

Were his parents arrested?

What the F**K was he doing released on bail...after a school shooting?
A family spokeswoman has claimed that he acted out of self-defense after being robbed and targeted by bullies. I would have thought you would have applauded his use of his 2nd amendment rights? Or is that only for White kids?

Nobody cares about gang violence.

There was a huge shoot out in Chicago like a month ago, hundreds of rounds fired, one guy killed.

The DA said they weren't going to press charges because everyone was a willing participant.

That's far and away from what Crumby and his parents did.

He shot 3 people in a public school...attempted murder....and was released on bail the next day...

And you post that lame fucking post as an argument?

So he didn't actually kill anyone... he got bail. he'll go to trial and probably be convicted. he posted $75,000 in bail, will be on home confinement.

Shit, the reason he brought the gun to school was that bullies had threatened him. Do I smell a Rittehouse defense here... yes I do...

Well troll, it's the same problem we have nationwide. Black pieces of shit are released time after time and can murder and maim freely, while white criminals are treated differently.
You are miketex, it's your state. What are you doing about your state? So, OK, you got problems down there and people have gotten so used to black on black crime, you guys don't care as much. That is your problem, and maybe you need to work on it, if it bothers you. As long as the black community and their national representative group the BLM don't mind black on black crime, I would not try to interfere. Sounds like a black thing to me. Just look at that pale pink apple pie face of my avatar. You think I should have deep insights into black things?

So he didn't actually kill anyone... he got bail. he'll go to trial and probably be convicted. he posted $75,000 in bail, will be on home confinement.

Shit, the reason he brought the gun to school was that bullies had threatened him. Do I smell a Rittehouse defense here... yes I do...

He walked into a school and shot 3 people....

Again....your lame post is your argument.......

The criminal loving meat puppet deflects again.

So....the parents of the one shooter are supposed to go into over drive when they have one meeting with the school principal....when the principal gives them 48 hours to do something...........

Meanwhile,

the black teenager who actually went to school with a gun, and shot 3 human beings, is allowed free on bail the next day, and the single mom (?) throws him a party....and she isn't arrested for his carrying a gun into the school and shooting people?

Again.....your lame post is all you have...

Why did you start another thread? You don't like the debate on your other thread IMO.
If one of your kids was shot by that kid in Michigan you would really have issues with the parents.
Depends. If they try the kid as an adult, then they sever the parental responsibility for his actions.

If they try him as a juvenile, then the parents are responsible.

Other possible exceptions would be if the parent deliberately trained him to do this.

What we DON"T know is the facts other than the kid pulled the trigger.

Learn your lesson by the Rittenhouse trial and sit back and wait for the facts to emerge.

The media cannot be trusted in these issues.

So...this black teenager shot people in a school.........actually shot people......and he was given bail and released....

What the F**K was he doing released on bail...after a school shooting?

According to the beginning of the provided write up, it says that people were injured, but not killed. I'm guessing that each victim living to tell about the horror is what makes all the difference. If any of them had died, the outcome would be way different compared to how things really ended up going for the perpetrator. Sometimes it may not always be about what skin color the monster has. Instead, it is about how much damage is done because of them.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

Depends. If they try the kid as an adult, then they sever the parental responsibility for his actions.

If they try him as a juvenile, then the parents are responsible.

Other possible exceptions would be if the parent deliberately trained him to do this.

What we DON"T know is the facts other than the kid pulled the trigger.

Learn your lesson by the Rittenhouse trial and sit back and wait for the facts to emerge.

The media cannot be trusted in these issues.
Parents can be held liable if a gun was not properly secured I think.

Did the parents get him a gun for Christmas?

Don't know......he had a gun......he came from his house.......

None of the stories mentioned where he got the gun...but were the parents arrested for him having that gun?

And you deflect...

He actually shot 3 people in a school....he was given bail and out in a day...................and you guys are focusing on one meeting between the parents and the school to hang the parents in the Michigan shooting case...while the parents of the other guy who shot 3 people on school ground got a party.....

Please...try harder...

So....the parents of the one shooter are supposed to go into over drive when they have one meeting with the school principal....when the principal gives them 48 hours to do something...........

Meanwhile,

the black teenager who actually went to school with a gun, and shot 3 human beings, is allowed free on bail the next day, and the single mom (?) throws him a party....and she isn't arrested for his carrying a gun into the school and shooting people?

Again.....your lame post is all you have...
Maybe you are just trying to draw false equivalencies in your lame post.

None of the stories mentioned where he got the gun...but were the parents arrested for him having that gun?

And you deflect...

He actually shot 3 people in a school....he was given bail and out in a day...................and you guys are focusing on one meeting between the parents and the school to hang the parents in the Michigan shooting case...while the parents of the other guy who shot 3 people on school ground got a party.....

Please...try harder...
Do you think the killer kid bought the gun? It is common sense gun safety that firearms be locked and accessed only by the owner.
You do understand that, I hope.

Do you think the killer kid bought the gun? It is common sense gun safety that firearms be locked and accessed only by the owner.
You do understand that, I hope.
You have no facts. No one knows where he got the gun. No one can trust the media to report the truth so we'll have to wait for the trial.

Which means nothing...

And you deflect...

How is it a deflection? It is things like this that make a difference in who gets charged and who doesn't. If the parents owned the gun or gave him a gun and he is under age, that is a whole lot different than the kid having a gun without the parents knowing.

Please...try harder...

Bail requirements differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and from crime to crime. These don't seem similar enough to draw equivalencies. For starters, in one, multiple people were actually killed. That there is a big difference.

In terms of the parents, I have a feeling there is more here than meets the eye, not the least which is (if accurate) the claim made that purchased the as a Christmas present for their minor child.

Well it sounds like you don't have any facts either.
No one does.

We know ONLY that the kid pulled the trigger and killed.

We don't know the involvement of the parents, where he acquired the gun, what his motive is, his mental/medical condition at the time of the shooting.

All of those things will influence the direction of his trial.

Let's all learn the lesson of the Rittenhouse trial and wait for the facts to start coming out.

Above all, not one single outlet of the media can be believed in these issues.

Forum List

Back