HIV positive: sexy as I want to be

I'm pissed if you look at the lib agenda in totality, they want to be able to infect people and not get in any trouble AND be able to donate blood. This will result in more people being infected with a diease that could be entirely prevetable, then spread further via the blood supply.

If you care about people's lives, and the cost of research and medication that will be denied to other illnesses, then you should be even more upset than I am.

I'm pissed if you look at the lib agenda in totality, they want to be able to infect people and not get in any trouble AND be able to donate blood. This will result in more people being infected with a diease that could be entirely prevetable, then spread further via the blood supply.

If you care about people's lives, and the cost of research and medication that will be denied to other illnesses, then you should be even more upset than I am.

There is it. Homophobia so vile and deep seated, he actually thinks AIDS is a "gay disease" and that it should not researched for treatment or a cure.

Get some counseling steve. Find out why you're so terrified of homosexuality. (that photo really turned you on?) And, get a friggin life already.

No steve, you're wrong.

Around the world, human beings constitute the majority of cases.

Gay human beings are the large majority of HIV infections in the USA despite their very small percentage of the population

Forum List

Back