Hitler's first companion SS member number 2 was Jewish -zionist

Oh yes, we have had since the dawn of our people, those who have tried to turn us as a people away from our connection to G-d. From the Golden Calf to the Kapos in Germany to others since the dawn of our covenant with our G-d.

Nevertheless we continue.

We continued through the The Assyrian Empire's attempt to exterminate us, and its expulsion of ten (of our twelve) tribes in an attempt to separate us from our Law, books and traditions. They took multitudes of our best people as slaves to Mesopotamia which is where Iraq and Iran are now. They are gone... We remain... and so many more....

We have always had those of ours who were against us. Yet, we continue. Israel is once again recreated and we continue...

And I put forward that this is what truly burns your ass.

It matters not Sunni Man. We will continue through you as well. We will continue through Islam as well.

For the pattern is set. Our G-d has something for us and seemingly it is not for Islamic submission or we would have converted long ago.

Yet, we continue....

Westerbork Concentration Camp was Ran by German Jews

Westerbork was the main transit camp used by the Germans during their occupation of Holland to send people--mostly Jews--to the death camps in Poland. The second, smaller, concentration camp in Holland was Vught. Between July 1942, and September 1943, approximately 110,00 Jewish people passed through the two camps. Westerbork was located near Assen, in northeastern Holland (see map ). It was actually set up by the Dutch government before the Nazi invasion, as a refugee camp for Jews fleeing persecution in Germany. After the Nazi takeover, the Germans employed the German Jewish refugees to run their camp in an orderly, efficient manner. Every Monday evening a list of the week's 1,020 deportees was announced to the inmates in their sealed barracks. The next morning the trains carrying them to Auschwitz or Sobibor death camps in Poland left Westerbork promptly at 11 AM.

Westerbork

Westerbork was the main transit camp used by the Germans during their occupation of Holland to send people--mostly Jews--to the death camps in Poland. The second, smaller, concentration camp in Holland was Vught. Between July 1942, and September 1943, approximately 110,00 Jewish people passed through the two camps. Westerbork was located near Assen, in northeastern Holland (see map ). It was actually set up by the Dutch government before the Nazi invasion, as a refugee camp for Jews fleeing persecution in Germany. After the Nazi takeover, the Germans employed the German Jewish refugees to run their camp in an orderly, efficient manner. Every Monday evening a list of the week's 1,020 deportees was announced to the inmates in their sealed barracks. The next morning the trains carrying them to Auschwitz or Sobibor death camps in Poland left Westerbork promptly at 11 AM.

Westerbork

Was Ran by German Jews?

A Jewish Kapo in a picture turns into "Was Ran by German Jews"? :razz:

You mean run. But even so, that is your extension? That one Jewish woman being forced to work as a Kapo? :eusa_eh:

Fourteen year old Settela Steinbach being deported from Westerbork Concentration Camp. The train door is closed by Hans Margules, a German Jewish refugee forced to work to keep the Jews at Westerbork orderly and calm. Settela, who was a gypsy, was killed shortly after arriving at Auschwitz in August, 1944

Are you allright? How does that turn into "Was Ran By German Jews".

:lol:

Westerbork

Was Ran by German Jews?

A Jewish Kapo in a picture turns into "Was Ran by German Jews"? :razz:

You mean run. But even so, that is your extension? That one Jewish woman being forced to work as a Kapo? :eusa_eh:

Fourteen year old Settela Steinbach being deported from Westerbork Concentration Camp. The train door is closed by Hans Margules, a German Jewish refugee forced to work to keep the Jews at Westerbork orderly and calm. Settela, who was a gypsy, was killed shortly after arriving at Auschwitz in August, 1944

Are you allright?

spider ain't alright.

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military

Bryan Mark Rigg

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

Military service book of "half-Jew" Hermann Aub

Then some pictures of Nazis but with nothing to do with anything about Jews. Just an attempt to attach the two together with no significance.

Then seven "half-Jews" and one "quarter-Jew" in the Nazi Regime. And I'm not even checking for veracity, for you have no point of stance.

So what if they were partly Jewish?

This makes my point Sunni Man. Even though you are trying (vainly I believe) to turn my people into something not human, we are granted with every human foible for we are of mankind. Even though you want to take my entire people to an island and deal with the "Jewish Problem" as you see fit.

I fail to see any point you are trying to make Sunni Man.

I wasn't really going to contribute to this thread becouse it's pointless :cuckoo:

But, I don't ever recall seeing a picture of a Palestinian man in one. :cool:

"Palestinian's" hadn't been invented yet, if you mean Arabs here you go..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLvP2jTVq8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLvP2jTVq8[/ame]

Last edited:
I wasn't really going to contribute to this thread becouse it's pointless :cuckoo:

"Palestinian's" hadn't been invented yet, if you mean Arabs here you go..

But, I don't ever recall seeing a picture of a Palestinian man in one. :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLvP2jTVq8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLvP2jTVq8[/ame]

13th SS Division Handschar. Mainly fighting Tito's partisan and considered poor troops. More interested in rape then fighting.

Hitler declares war on jews - National Geographic Channel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwO_GnnPkWQ[/ame]

This is what really matters, Sunni Man notwithstanding.

dailyexpress1933.gif

Most people are not aware that in March, 1933, long before Hitler became the undisputed leader of Germany and began restricting the rights of German Jews, the American Jewish Congress announced a massive protest at Madison Square Garden and called for an American boycott of German goods.
The Zionist War on Nazi Germany

dailyexpress1933.gif

Most people are not aware that in March, 1933, long before Hitler became the undisputed leader of Germany and began restricting the rights of German Jews, the American Jewish Congress announced a massive protest at Madison Square Garden and called for an American boycott of German goods.
Kind of disputes the Jews are "innocent victims" nonsense. :doubt:

dailyexpress1933.gif

Oh yes. Boycotts of goods are certainly the equivalent of murdering 6 million people. What exactly did the gypsys do to earn Hitlers wrath? Or how about the mentally handicapped? Or how about that dog in norway?

Oh yes. Boycotts of goods are certainly the equivalent of murdering 6 million people. What exactly did the gypsys do to earn Hitlers wrath? Or how about the mentally handicapped? Or how about that dog in norway?
A Lot more people than 6 million died, but only jews get counted?

Sunni Man Logic. Boycott Germany because we see what they are doing. :cuckoo:

So, they deserved... :eusa_shhh:

A Lot more people than 6 million died, but only jews get counted?

That is the excepted number of those murdered in the pogrom. In other words they didn't have a chance to shoot back. That's why I just went with that number. And please note I did mention the Romani and the other "undesirables".

Forum List

Back