Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

It's all good. Trump plays the justice is blind card regularly. The Donald loved and helped all Americans on his 4-year watch, mostly sans prejudice. His loyal opposition is so jealous the lot of them want people to believe all sorts of false and vacuous narratives that might cast him in a negative light. It makes them mad that God blessed "Orange Man Bad" and has chosen him to renew the heart and soul of an America that gives the world a reason to be fruitful and multiply with kindness across the board when we can, and firmly reprimand those who desire to shame or damage America outside or inside our borders. And I am going to vote for him if he's still willing to face off the malarkey of the left one more time.
"The Donald".....you worship him on your knees, don't you?

And I'm sure they are staying far far away from this event and shaking their heads at the stupidity.................while YOU defend it.
Do you really think Trump is Hitler or a Hitler sympathizer?... you can't be that dumb....

Trump doesn't care.
Do you really think Trump is a Nazi sympathizer?... are you that far gone?.... if all you do is to shove away into a corner every one you stand against you change nothing... you crate changed when you confront and discuss with one another... now we see another reason you libs are called snowflakes....

I am not a fan

But neither do I carry a passionate hate towards him as you obviously do
The left demonizes who they hate which is people who disagree with them and then they demonize anyone who would dare meet with one of their imaginary boogeymen...

I don't take Mediamatters word for anything... how many times do they have to be caught red handed in lies about folks for you to feel the same way....
So their was no lie in this the OPers article?

What lies have they told in the past?

So their was no lie in this the OPers article?

What lies have they told in the past?
I don't know any of the people bedsides Trump in that story but I sincerely doubt that they are Nazis... you people refer to anyone you disagree with as a Hitler... you have overplayed that hand don't you think?....

The left demonizes who they hate which is people who disagree with them and then they demonize anyone who would dare meet with one of their imaginary boogeymen...
Fuentes is an outspoken critic of the lib agenda to brown America by flooding the country with dirt poor hispanics

Which is enough for lying libs to label him a white supremacist

Fuentes is an outspoken critic of the lib agenda to brown America by flooding the country with dirt poor hispanics

Which is enough for lying libs to label him a white supremacist
Thank you I had never heard of him until a year ago.... So you mean they aren't shoving Jews into ovens????
LOL Libs argue like 2 year olds... why do we waste our time...

I don't know any of the people bedsides Trump in that story but I sincerely doubt that they are Nazis... you people refer to anyone you disagree with as a Hitler... you have overplayed that hand don't you think?....
The article didn't claim they were Nazis.

Did you read the article and the statements these people have made?

Forum List

Back