Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

That doesn't matter to Trump.
It's all good. Trump plays the justice is blind card regularly. The Donald loved and helped all Americans on his 4-year watch, mostly sans prejudice. His loyal opposition is so jealous the lot of them want people to believe all sorts of false and vacuous narratives that might cast him in a negative light. It makes them mad that God blessed "Orange Man Bad" and has chosen him to renew the heart and soul of an America that gives the world a reason to be fruitful and multiply with kindness across the board when we can, and firmly reprimand those who desire to shame or damage America outside or inside our borders. And I am going to vote for him if he's still willing to face off the malarkey of the left one more time.

It's all good. Trump plays the justice is blind card regularly. The Donald loved and helped all Americans on his 4-year watch, mostly sans prejudice. His loyal opposition is so jealous the lot of them want people to believe all sorts of false and vacuous narratives that might cast him in a negative light. It makes them mad that God blessed "Orange Man Bad" and has chosen him to renew the heart and soul of an America that gives the world a reason to be fruitful and multiply with kindness across the board when we can, and firmly reprimand those who desire to shame or damage America outside or inside our borders. And I am going to vote for him if he's still willing to face off the malarkey of the left one more time.

The conferences are this weekend.

You can't make this shit up.

The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic conspiracy theories. They will be speaking at an event in Miami alongside numerous Team Trump personalities, including Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and Devin Nunes.

Trump Doral speaker Scott McKay, who has a streaming show on Rumble, has claimed that Jewish people orchestrated 9/11 and were responsible for the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley. He has also said that Jewish people routinely torture children and eat their hearts.

He has praised Hitler for supposedly trying to take down a Jewish banking system and said, “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”

Trump Doral speaker Charlie Ward, who also streams a show on Rumble, has shared posts praising Hitler for supposedly “warning us” about Judaism; claiming that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made”; and attacking the alleged Jewish media for supposedly lying about the Holocaust.

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13. Scheduled to speak alongside McKay and Ward are numerous members of Trump’s orbit, including: Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former senior Department of Defense official Kash Patel, former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Ward is the host of the The Charlie Ward Show, which has over 180,000 subscribers on Rumble. Dinesh D’Souza, Roger Stone, Kash Patel, Michael Flynn, and British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen have appeared on his program. Flynn, who has his own history of antisemitism and religious bigotry, has praised Ward as “a champion” who has been “exposing the deception and raising the truth to the level that it needs to be at.”
/----/ Who cares?

When has Mz. Madcow told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about President Trump? Answer: never!

She's not lying. The conferences are this weekend.
Do you approve of antisemites and pro Nazis? If you do, go ahead and vote for Trump. He's your man.

She's not lying. The conferences are this weekend.
Do you approve of antisemites and pro Nazis? If you do, go ahead and vote for Trump. He's your man.

Some of the best people I ever met were Jewish. Now why would I change my vision of God's First Family of whom Jesus Christ was a Jewish scripture teacher? Like any other group, there are wise and not so wise people. Trump has respect for the Jews and was proud of his father who gave a Synagogue a generous piece of land to build their Synogogue with. The trouble with Democrats is that they take one single strand of hair and confuse it with a dozen wigs. It's so ridiculous I'm going to do my best to forget this thread. And FYI, Trump loves his Jewish son-in-law, daughter, and his Jewish grandchildren.

Last edited:
Some of the best people I ever met were Jewish. Now why would I change my vision of God's First Family of whom Jesus Christ was a Jewish scripture teacher? Like any other group, there are wise and not so wise people. Trump has respect for the Jews and was proud of his father who gave a Synagogue a generous piece of land to build their Synogogue with. The trouble with Democrats is that they take one single strand of hair and confuse it with a dozen wigs. It's so ridiculous I'm going to do my best to forget this thread.

Like I said.. you stick with Trump. He's trash and has no core values.

Trump Resort to Host Pro-QAnon Speaking Tour

View attachment 783697
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › trump-resort-to-host-...
Jan 20, 2023 — The ReAwaken America tour is a conspiracy-laden road show hosted by Michael Flynn and Clay Clark. And it's coming to the Trump Doral.

Hitler-promoting antisemites will speak at Trump's Miami ...

View attachment 783698
Media Matters for America
https://www.mediamatters.org › eric-trump › hitler-pr...
16 hours ago — The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic ...
Where is your evidence to support the claim that the speakers are nazi’s?

Where is your evidence to support the claim that the speakers are nazi’s?

Hitler-promoting antisemites will speak at Trump's Miami ...​

1683639998315.png

21 hours ago — The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic ...

Trump Doral speaker Scott McKay, who has a streaming show on Rumble, has claimed that Jewish people orchestrated 9/11 and were responsible for the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley. He has also said that Jewish people routinely torture children and eat their hearts.

Trump Doral speaker Charlie Ward, who also streams a show on Rumble, has shared posts praising Hitler for supposedly “warning us” about Judaism; claiming that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made”; and attacking the alleged Jewish media for supposedly lying about the Holocaust.

He has praised Hitler for supposedly trying to take down a Jewish banking system and said, “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13.

Hitler-promoting antisemites will speak at Trump's Miami ...

View attachment 783757
21 hours ago — The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic ...

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13.
When and where were these quotes made?

I have been to charlie ward’s website and is is not the monster that lying libs say he is

They like to make-believe they are still God’s chosen people, so that gives them free rein to be amoral as they want. Real Jews became Christians during and after Jesus. That’s why these fake Jews hate Christians so much, they hate that their religion was opened up for all people.
Here's an idea: Learn what "god's chosen people" means before you make an ass out of yourself.

They like to make-believe they are still God’s chosen people, so that gives them free rein to be amoral as they want. Real Jews became Christians during and after Jesus. That’s why these fake Jews hate Christians so much, they hate that their religion was opened up for all people.
And here's the MAGAt anti-semitism that we can all see, tho many will deny exists.

Forum List

Back