Hit Job in Columbia, S.C. - Media/Dem Collusion Confirmed

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Rob, you have squirrel turds for brains and you don't have a gentle heart, meaning you are going to get fucked in the afterlife, you moron. No hope for you.

I saw the town hall on TV, and it was conducted fairly well. Graham says (1) Russia has to be punished, (2) the investigation has to be non-partisan and let the chips fall where they may.

Good on Sweet Lindsay.

"Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, "

Funny. McPain is a "whistling lisper" too. Huh? I have to mute the TV if I see his "SSSSSSSSSSSing" RINO body.

There still is no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC. Not one intel agency has examined the servers.

• Banned
Rob, you have squirrel turds for brains and you don't have a gentle heart, meaning you are going to get fucked in the afterlife, you moron. No hope for you.

I saw the town hall on TV, and it was conducted fairly well. Graham says (1) Russia has to be punished, (2) the investigation has to be non-partisan and let the chips fall where they may.

Good on Sweet Lindsay.
You watched the Townhall through corrupt eyes.

Secondly, I don't believe in an afterlife, you twat.

Third, Lisping Lindsey did do a great job. He maintained his RINO stripes and took control of the organized protest:

Of course, you missed the entire point of my op, Jake-off, you fucking idiot.

• Banned
The entire investigation that started in July 2016 is based upon the fake dossier! TD knows this. People like Starkey do not.

Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Great reminder to us all on the unerring character and integrity of the MSM in it's 'sanctified' pursuit of excellence in disseminating, objectively, the news of the day. Great and illustrious track record on this account...

There still is no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC. Not one intel agency has examined the servers.
Absolutely spot on. All there is is a report concluding there was "hacking." In reality, all there was was a phishing email to Podesta by someone who may be Russian, but there is nothing to connect him to Putin.

This whole thing is asinine.

Good on Sweet Lindsay.

Third, Lisping Lindsey did do a great job. He maintained his RINO stripes and took control of the organized protest:

I saw it clearly, whereas you did not.

If you are an atheist, you have no cred at all, you merely believe in bio-chemical processes. That means you are amoral.

Graham has grown in moral and intellectual stature the last several years.

Graham represents the heart of the GOP, not you outliers.

It cracks me up totally that anyone could believe that dossier by Steeles.

He even got the wrong Cohen in Prague. The Michael Cohen that Steele names is not |Trump's lawyer. I think the Michael Cohen in Prague was a musician.

Like I'm going to beleive this fairy tale? You can bet your sweet bippy I won't.

:lmao:

Good on Sweet Lindsay.

I saw it clearly, whereas you did not.

If you are an atheist, you have no cred at all, you merely believe in bio-chemical processes. That means you are amoral.

Graham has grown in moral and intellectual stature the last several years.

Graham represents the heart of the GOP, not you outliers.
Jake, you are a special kind of idiot.

1. You are a partisan. I watched the same Townhall as you did.

2. Atheism does not equate with lack of morality. Rather, atheism rejects supernaturalist. Morality can, and does, exist independent of belief in the supernatural. In fact, these are two entirely separate matters.

3. Sweet Lindsey is a RINO. He is a moderate. His tenure is based on his longevity at this point. He is a powerful Senator and an institution in SC. But he is no conservative.

When....if ever....will Rob also come out of the closet?.....LOL

Rob, you are the partisan idiot.

I saw it clearly and to the point. Graham is about America, you are not.

Your form of atheism has no ethical base, as we see your subjective rendition of the town hall meeting. You saw what you wanted.

You are not a traditional conservative, only the Alt Righty regressive version of conservatism.

Once America wakes up to the fact that Trump operatives were working Russians to influence the November election as well as trying to influence the French and German elections this year, it is all over for your side.

Great reminder to us all on the unerring character and integrity of the MSM in its 'sanctified' pursuit of excellence in disseminating, objectively, the news of the day. Great and illustrious track record on this account...
Ambitious Imbeciles

The fact that jurinalists have a sixth-grader's knowledge of grammar, logic, and history is even more important.

Rob, you are the partisan idiot.

I saw it clearly and to the point. Graham is about America, you are not.

Your form of atheism has no ethical base, as we see your subjective rendition of the town hall meeting. You saw what you wanted.

You are not a traditional conservative, only the Alt Righty regressive version of conservatism.

Once America wakes up to the fact that Trump operatives were working Russians to influence the November election as well as trying to influence the French and German elections this year, it is all over for your side.
You are still living in a fairy tale. Why you feel the need to interject religion is beyond me.

Jake Starkey, you are a fraud. You are an angry, un-American, leftist twat trolling against Trump.

They sure love freedom of speech, don't they?

Forum List

Back