History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."

I've noticed that these threads tend to come out about "Morning Joe" time.. When he and his "whatever" sit there and make faces about how many people Trump KILLED today... I think we're looking at the only viewers LEFT for that show...

Okay. South Korea. Taiwan. NZ. Ausrtralia. All doing a better job. I've been working from home since last Monday. A guy just got fined $10,000 for allowing two people to drink in his restaurant (all cafes and restaurants are closed but they are allowed to do take out). I'm in Australia btw. My home country of NZ? Stage 4 lock down. Nobody allowed out unless to exercise and even then they have to have social distancing. Both countries are still expecting a rise, but that is because these measures only came in the past two weeks and the virus not only has an incubation period of 14 days, but some people are asymtomatic. IOW, they show no signs of the virus but are carriers. A local celeb who met with Tom Hanks and his wife got it. He has had it for almost three weeks, is in quarantine, has shown NO signs of the virus, been test POSITIVE three times over those weeks, and is therefore still a danger to the local population. The US? Too worried about individual rights (see the preacher arrested today), or being allowed to buy guys. Is there anything more selfish than a neocon whackadoodle 'it's all about me and my rights' Deplorable.

What's funny is that you think you can take such a dim view and get any credibility.

You bastards have been shouting people down (or trying....my tendency is to say Fuck You and keep on coming) and acting like you somehow have a corner on what is right.

Anyone who does not agree with you, you push the side and label them.

Fucking elitist assholes.

Okay. South Korea. Taiwan. NZ. Ausrtralia. All doing a better job. I've been working from home since last Monday. A guy just got fined $10,000 for allowing two people to drink in his restaurant (all cafes and restaurants are closed but they are allowed to do take out). I'm in Australia btw. My home country of NZ? Stage 4 lock down. Nobody allowed out unless to exercise and even then they have to have social distancing. Both countries are still expecting a rise, but that is because these measures only came in the past two weeks and the virus not only has an incubation period of 14 days, but some people are asymtomatic. IOW, they show no signs of the virus but are carriers. A local celeb who met with Tom Hanks and his wife got it. He has had it for almost three weeks, is in quarantine, has shown NO signs of the virus, been test POSITIVE three times over those weeks, and is therefore still a danger to the local population. The US? Too worried about individual rights (see the preacher arrested today), or being allowed to buy guys. Is there anything more selfish than a neocon whackadoodle 'it's all about me and my rights' Deplorable.

Not quite sure what you're smokin down there, but lets take a look at the numbers.
Australia has a reported 4469 cases and a population of about 25 Million.
The US has 6388 reported cases with a population of about 330 Million.
Do the math.

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
You really have no idea how our govt works. Governors are entrusted & empowered to run their states to include disaster prep. That’s why each governor has a National Guard structure reporting to him/her. That’s how the system was set up. What works for North Dakota might not work for New York & vice versa.

Dissect the piece for us. Show us where it is wrong?
Ahhhhh the old "disprove a negative" charade... btw the claim is it reads like a left wing post on a message board

I would love to see you try.
No you wouldn't...You're mad and frustrated because "the sheep" won't go along with the herd and trump is getting traction while your fake news is becoming more and more transparent to more and more people...just another fake news story

Examples in evidence:

I could not agree more.

Herein is another example of how poorly the Federal Government has become:

Hey dumbass! That's NY, not the federal government, you incredible fucking shit-for-brains!

Last edited:
TDS = trump defense syndrome, and like many on this board, you are suffering from a severe case of it.
Our wonderful Pres.Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler and doesn't need defending by anyone. .. :thup:

Hmmm...then why are so many defending trump by attacking the messengers? Anyone who has not yet acknowledge to themselves that Donald Trump is a pathological liar is out of touch with reality.

The only rye you ever caught was in a 5th!

One more example of foolish leadership:

...hundreds gathered at the Christian Open Door church on Feb. 18. Some of them had traveled thousands of miles to take part in the week-long gathering in Mulhouse, a city of 100,000 on France’s borders with Germany and Switzerland.

For many members of this globe-spanning flock, the annual celebration is the high point of the church calendar.

This time, someone in the congregation was carrying the coronavirus.

The prayer meeting kicked off the biggest cluster of COVID-19 in France - one of northern Europe’s hardest-hit countries - to date, local government said. Around 2,500 confirmed cases have been linked to it. Worshippers at the church have unwittingly taken the disease caused by the virus home to the West African state of Burkina Faso, to the Mediterranean island of Corsica, to Guyana in Latin America, to Switzerland, to a French nuclear power plant, and into the workshops of one of Europe’s biggest automakers.
Off topic.

Not quite sure what you're smokin down there, but lets take a look at the numbers.
Australia has a reported 4469 cases and a population of about 25 Million.
The US has 6388 reported cases with a population of about 330 Million.
Do the math.
the Australia numbers are close, but the USA has 163,655 cases as of 3/30.

Ever notice how PROGS consistently apply false labels on things and decorate circumstances to represent their opposite?

No, I hadn't noticed it at all, but I do notice that conservatives try to bullshit when they don't have a clue about what the OP is saying or how to refute the facts as presented. You lot don't deal well with facts.

Examples in evidence:

Ya know. You really need to lay off the Ann Lanterns columns

Gee, you ought to open your eyes and ears:

President Donald Trump spent a portion of his daily coronavirus briefing on Sunday attacking White House reporters who asked objective questions about his past remarks about the coronavirus crisis.
Trump, who has always had a tense relationship with the news media, denied and attacked two different reporters who read a quote from the president back to him. He first went after PBS NewsHour’s Yamiche Alcindor ― a reporter who the president has regularly attacked as the pandemic continues.

That press conference was deranged... Trump was barely coherent at times and was denying basic facts like what he said two days previous...

How would you know? Every post you make is incoherent.

If you'd take your head out of the sand you would see the 10's of millions of us who realize trump is a damn liar, incompetent, vindictive and has zero skills of a competent leader. Look up the meaning of a man-child and when someone in authority is called an empty suit. Therein you will see, once the sand is out of your eyes, donald trump.
Trump is a wonderful president and human being.

He has saved the country more than once. All loyal and patriotic Americans should be grateful to him for everything he has done for the country and its people. .. :cool:

Save us from who or what? I'm a loyal and patriotic American, and from what I've seen is a man in an empty suit, a narcissist who preaches division and has divided the nation into tribes. No amount of silly and ludicrous comments made by you will convince anyone with their eyes and ears open that trump has loyalty to all American Citizens.
Preaches division?
Divided the nation into tribes

Shitstain obama isn't president any longer though his evil lives after him.
If not for Obama's leadership and taking America out of the GWB's shit storm Trump would be a scumbag flushing down the toilet He's close to that now
We would be much better off today if the shitstain obama daddy had emptied that condom down the toilet.

I enjoy seeing the fury build on both sides. This is going to end the way it should.

Democrats are never going to be forgiven. How long can they put up with being shut out and marginalized

uh, yea...
xg32bfro3fg41.jpg
Nobel prize wins...
:laughing0301:
....Nobel....

wait, wait .... wait

I can't.....I can't....

I....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He...didn't even.....