History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

Democrats are dictators. Trump allowed MBS to murder Khashoggi, and then claimed that no one has provided evidence that MBS was involved. Trump calls reporters the "enemy of the people", when they call him on his lies. Diplomacy isn't photo ops, and being pals with murderers.
Mean while democrats are viciously attacking sponsors of Fox News host, desperately try to shut down there voice, Alex Jones , Watson, MILO, they shut down the free speech rally in Boston , almost killed and Asian gay reporter, tried to lynch a Jewish reporter..

Apples to oranges my friend
Feed speech doers not mean you get to broadcast your bullshit on private media sources or not get shit for doing it.
If you think we invaded Iraq for some rusted out canisters you are even dumber than I thought.

We invaded Iraq because we were told Sadam might have a nuke & be giving it to terrorists.

You people just can't stop your fucking lying.

According to U.S. President George W. Bush and U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, the coalition aimed "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

Not so... but this is all irrelevant to the point, which was that the intelligence failed as monumentally as Trump won. You can stop bitching now, you already lost the argument. That is FACT.
Bullshit. It was the nuclear weapon that Bush used to sell Congress.

But hey,, where were all the WMDs that were found?

e had intel that Sadam, had no WMD programs active.
Where does it say that in the constitution??
You are indeed an idiot
So you think speech should be shut down because your feelings are hurt hahahha .. do you need a burping? Haha
Look assfuck., you can say what you want, I don't have to provide a forum for it.

This legitimacy bullshit is getting vexing.

Trump did not lend Un legitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think Un is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?

Kim is using it as propaganda showing what a great world leader he is

If all it means is business as usual, Trump did not accomplish much
Talks have restarted. WTF were you expecting?
They agreed to start the talks. Seems to me Trump ended those talks when he walked out. Now he is taking credit for starting them again?

Mean while democrats are viciously attacking sponsors of Fox News host, desperately try to shut down there voice, Alex Jones , Watson, MILO, they shut down the free speech rally in Boston , almost killed and Asian gay reporter, tried to lynch a Jewish reporter..

Feed speech doers not mean you get to broadcast your bullshit on private media sources or not get shit for doing it.
According to U.S. President George W. Bush and U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, the coalition aimed "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

Not so... but this is all irrelevant to the point, which was that the intelligence failed as monumentally as Trump won. You can stop bitching now, you already lost the argument. That is FACT.

You are indeed an idiot
So you think speech should be shut down because your feelings are hurt hahahha .. do you need a burping? Haha
Look assfuck., you can say what you want, I don't have to provide a forum for it.
Well I pay cable to watch my Fox News.. if you don’t like it don’t watch

Trump did not lend Un legitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think Un is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?

They agreed to start the talks. Seems to me Trump ended those talks when he walked out. Now he is taking credit for starting them again?
Of couse he did, just like Reagan at Rekjavik. And the rest, as they say, is history.

I'm sorry about the butthurt btw. I don't enjoy seeing even low-life forms suffer.

Last edited:
Trump is lying about NK. Are any of the Trumptsards buying his BS?

1) Trump says Obama wanted to meet NK leader, begged him, and was turned down.

2) Trump claims we were on the brink of at with NK when he took office.

Seriously, is there a Trumptard that believes this?

Trump accomplished a couple of things:

1) He became the first sitting president ever to set foot in North Korea

2) He had a colossal photo op for himself

3) He gave total legitimacy to the brutal dictator of a hostile government

4) Not only did he confer legitimacy to Kim, he demonstrated that he was the inferior individual. Obama would have made Kim come to him, if he met with him at all. Trump appeared in the role of a puppy who was coming when called. Not a great look for any leader, but in all honesty he abdicated the role of a leader long ago in his dealings with Putin.
Shouldn't you also mention the tremendous amount of butthurt he's inflicted on snowflakes?Fair is fair, right?
So as long as he does shit to piss of liberals, you don't give a fuck what he does to this country.

Finally a honest Trumptard.
Americans are better off since Trump became President.

Then why didn't Obungo meet with Kim?

People walk out of meetings every day. You don't really understand what's happening.

People walk out of meetings every day. You don't really understand what's happening.
that must be it. I don;t understand.

There was a meeting. Trump got pissed off & left.

Ending the talks.

How much balls does it take to suck up to a ruthless dictator?
Democrats are dictators.. they allow armies to attack new reporters
Diplomacy is something democrats should stfu about

Democrats are dictators. Trump allowed MBS to murder Khashoggi, and then claimed that no one has provided evidence that MBS was involved. Trump calls reporters the "enemy of the people", when they call him on his lies. Diplomacy isn't photo ops, and being pals with murderers.

The intelligence report CLEARLY stated that there was a high threat of them having WMDs. You are straight up lying to us now. The report is in public domain and can be viewed by anyone, did you forget that?

There were reports that said they had no nuclear program. You need to quit blaming our intel agencies because of how the Bush administration used the intel they collected.

dick Cheney was running over to the CIA every morning demanding the intel he wanted.

Do you know what the difference between a WMD and a nuclear weapon is?

The intelligence clearly failed as the report I posted points out. It was agreed upon unanimously by both Republicans and Democrats. You simply put are retarded or lying,

If you think we invaded Iraq for some rusted out canisters you are even dumber than I thought.

We invaded Iraq because we were told Sadam might have a nuke & be giving it to terrorists.

Before he became W's Vice-President, or even his running mate, Cheney had opined that the US should find a pretext to invade Iraq, and appropriate their oil. If there was no legitimate pretext, then one should be manufactured, which is pretty much what they did. W wanted to go after Saddam for his own personal reasons, but he was one of those people who disagreed with his father's decision not to take Saddam out.

In regards to Iran, Trump's bluster and games isn't cutting any ice with the Ayatollahs, and they actually care about their people, the men at least, and the suffering sanctions are causing. Just like Iraq, Iran was fully in compliance with the treaty they signed, until Trump pulled out of the treaty and immediately imposed sanctions on Iran, and anyone who does business with Iran. These sanctions have caused genuine economic pain in Iran, and they are responding with proxy attacks on shipping and transportation.

But the storyline is the same. They're buildings nukes. Let's take 'em out. And Bolton, Pompeo and Trump are all prepared to ignore the intel, or point to Iraq to show how wrong the CIA was in supporting W and Cheney in their lies, when in fact, W and Cheney refused to accept what the CIA was telling them just like Trump is refusing to accept what the CIA is telling him now, in regards to Iran.

You cannot win a war of agression on hostile foreign soil. Not ever. It didn't work in Korea, in Viet Nam, in Afghanistan, or Iraq. What makes any of you people think that even if you bombed them back to the stone age, it's their land and they will never accept you there. Unless you win the hearts and minds of the people, they will always, always oppose you and want you gone. Think French Resistance.

How much balls does it take to suck up to a ruthless dictator?
Democrats are dictators.. they allow armies to attack new reporters
Diplomacy is something democrats should stfu about

There were reports that said they had no nuclear program. You need to quit blaming our intel agencies because of how the Bush administration used the intel they collected.

dick Cheney was running over to the CIA every morning demanding the intel he wanted.

Do you know what the difference between a WMD and a nuclear weapon is?

The intelligence clearly failed as the report I posted points out. It was agreed upon unanimously by both Republicans and Democrats. You simply put are retarded or lying,

Before he became W's Vice-President, or even his running mate, Cheney had opined that the US should find a pretext to invade Iraq, and appropriate their oil. If there was no legitimate pretext, then one should be manufactured, which is pretty much what they did. W wanted to go after Saddam for his own personal reasons, but he was one of those people who disagreed with his father's decision not to take Saddam out.

In regards to Iran, Trump's bluster and games isn't cutting any ice with the Ayatollahs, and they actually care about their people, the men at least, and the suffering sanctions are causing. Just like Iraq, Iran was fully in compliance with the treaty they signed, until Trump pulled out of the treaty and immediately imposed sanctions on Iran, and anyone who does business with Iran. These sanctions have caused genuine economic pain in Iran, and they are responding with proxy attacks on shipping and transportation.

But the storyline is the same. They're buildings nukes. Let's take 'em out. And Bolton, Pompeo and Trump are all prepared to ignore the intel, or point to Iraq to show how wrong the CIA was in supporting W and Cheney in their lies, when in fact, W and Cheney refused to accept what the CIA was telling them just like Trump is refusing to accept what the CIA is telling him now, in regards to Iran.

You cannot win a war of agression on hostile foreign soil. Not ever. It didn't work in Korea, in Viet Nam, in Afghanistan, or Iraq. What makes any of you people think that even if you bombed them back to the stone age, it's their land and they will never accept you there. Unless you win the hearts and minds of the people, they will always, always oppose you and want you gone. Think French Resistance.
Seriously Dragonbreath, where do you come up with this shit?

4) Not only did he confer legitimacy to Kim, he demonstrated that he was the inferior individual. Obama would have made Kim come to him, if he met with him at all. Trump appeared in the role of a puppy who was coming when called. Not a great look for any leader, but in all honesty he abdicated the role of a leader long ago in his dealings with Putin.
Shouldn't you also mention the tremendous amount of butthurt he's inflicted on snowflakes?Fair is fair, right?
So as long as he does shit to piss of liberals, you don't give a fuck what he does to this country.

Some Americans.

Why didn't Bush, Clinton? Why didn't most world leaders?

You are indeed an idiot
I don't eatch Fox News. Its like "TV For Dummies"

You are indeed an idiot
I don't eatch Fox News. Its like "TV For Dummies"
Who did you vote for? Lol

Heard last night, a higher up in Obama's administration said NOT ONCE in 8 years did Obama want a meeting with Un or NK

Heard last night, a higher up in Obama's administration said NOT ONCE in 8 years did Obama want a meeting with Un or NK
Well, Obama was an idiot, wasn't he?

Well you think the two leaders of Korea could agree on something someday, but I can guarantee there will not be a reunification like Germany..
Different situation. The Soviet Union was directly controlling East Germany, Warsaw Pact and all.

NK and Russia are friends, but not the same relationship. Plus I think the status quo benefits Russia more than if they could invest in North Korea.

that must be it. I don;t understand.

There was a meeting. Trump got pissed off & left.

Ending the talks.
If that's all you understand, then you're very ignorant of the world works.

Some Americans.
Citizens that work for a living. You're gonna see a landslide next year of historic proportions. Go ahead and pretend it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back