History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

I was thrilled by Trump's crossing into North Korea!

But I was disappointed when they let him come back!

Yep. But you can see how confident they are that he'll come running back upon Kim's next booty call.

Do you ever think that this is a little show being put on by Putin to have his buddies Kim and Trump pretend to fight, and then have them kiss and make up and come up with some sort of half baked peace deal so that Trump can claim he saved the world? I first thought this when they orchestrated that first photo op in Singapore.

Trump and Kim have both milked the relationship for all the publicity they can muster, but haven't come up with anything of substance. Trump is now saying that Kim can keep his nukes but not build any more. This is like him caving in utterly to Nancy Pelosi on the budget deal, and getting nothing in return. Kim has given up nothing, and he can keep his nukes. The who goal was nuclear disarmament. Now that's totally off the table.

This legitimacy bullshit is getting vexing.

Trump did not lend Un legitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think Un is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?

Kim is using it as propaganda showing what a great world leader he is

If all it means is business as usual, Trump did not accomplish much
Talks have restarted. WTF were you expecting?
We will see how those talks progress

Been down that path before

Yep. But you can see how confident they are that he'll come running back upon Kim's next booty call.

Do you ever think that this is a little show being put on by Putin to have his buddies Kim and Trump pretend to fight, and then have them kiss and make up and come up with some sort of half baked peace deal so that Trump can claim he saved the world? I first thought this when they orchestrated that first photo op in Singapore.

Trump and Kim have both milked the relationship for all the publicity they can muster, but haven't come up with anything of substance. Trump is now saying that Kim can keep his nukes but not build any more. This is like him caving in utterly to Nancy Pelosi on the budget deal, and getting nothing in return. Kim has given up nothing, and he can keep his nukes. The who goal was nuclear disarmament. Now that's totally off the table.

Kim has the S Korean army and US forces at his border. N Korea has faced a nuclear threat for 70 years

Having a nuke evens the playing field for them. Kim is not giving them up

Putin? Naw. He's probably pretty annoyed by the loose cannon at his southern border. That's just President Spectacle - All About Me, ME, ME!!! - having a spectacle about himself, and chairman Kim bagging the international limelight and stringing the vulgar buffoon along, who then starts to define victory down for the home audience. He doesn't even know how many more nukes Kim is cobbling together, so Trump saying "No New Nukes" is just piling ridiculousness even higher. For Kim it's about the survival of his regime, and, coincidentally, for the Trump regime it's exactly the same, just on a way shorter time scale.

Trump has already declared that North Korea thing solved, and has meanwhile realized that even getting some baby steps ahead would require hard work, and steady attention, and he's since lost interest. So, spectacles, border crossings, and love letters it is.

This legitimacy bullshit is getting vexing.

Trump did not lend Un legitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think Un is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?

Kim is using it as propaganda showing what a great world leader he is

If all it means is business as usual, Trump did not accomplish much
And? Your Point.

He will use anything as propaganda. If he had nothing to use they would just make it up - that is what dictators do. This is just fishing for a negative on something that is universally positive - trying to build relations with other nations.

That is the ticket. RUSSIA! Must be that Russia organized all of it.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-23-at-9.02.09-AM.png

Right after the last round of negotiations, Kim travelled to meet with Putin. To strategize for the next round? If these two clowns sign some bullshit accord right before the 2020 elections, you can bet your bottom dollar that it was planned to help Trump get re-elected.

A "bullshit accord" is any agreement that allows NK to keep it's nukes and its missiles - neither of which it had BEFORE Trump was sworn in as President.

Absolutely stunning. Great job by President Trump!!!! winning.

Come tomorrow morning democrats will be foaming impeachment at the mouth.
...and demanding war with North Korea.
Name a Democrat that was looking for war with NK.

I can name Trump & Bolton.
Democrats oppose Trump's efforts for a lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula.

Kinda sounds like they want a war, doesn't it?
There is already a state of war between to two nations-duh...

I see the left have collective butthurt. Trump single handedly demolishes his critics yet again.
All your sucker wanted was a photo op

Eddie I don't have time right now to destroy your post while also cleverly insulting you. Just assume that I did and reply appropriately.
LOL Here's the guy supporting trump the do nothing guy who pats himself on the back for stopping trouble he created
Ummm...it was Clinton who gave North Korea the green light to start a nuclear weapons program, not Trump. There is no rational way to blame this on him.

But then...you're not a rational person.
You should really get a fucking grip on history. NK got its nuke when Bush tried to play hardball with NK. I believe it was 2006.

There is no rational way to blame Clinton.
You wouldn't know rationality if it danced into the room screeching "I'M RATIONALITY!!"

Bush had nothing to do with it. What a moronic thing to say.

ME: So President Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea as he meets Kim at DMZ. That is history. Talking is always better than war. We shall see how the Left attacks him for this as he surely will.

Trump, Kim meet at Demilitarized Zone, face-to-face for first time since Hanoi
source link

After days of speculation -- and optimistic statements by the two leaders -- President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met and shook hands Sunday at the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea. It was their first face-to-face meeting since an ill-fated summit in Hanoi, Vietnam, in February.

Trump arrived at the DMZ shortly before 2 a.m. Eastern U.S. time, accompanied by South Korean President Moon Jae-in. They were shown awaiting Kim's arrival, along with South Korean military members and other officials.

But before the meeting with Kim was expected to begin, Trump met with some military members and others and was expected to review some relics from the Korean War era. "We're with you all the way," Trump told the service members, who included both U.S. troops stationed in South Korea as well as South Korean forces.

Finally around 2:40 a.m. ET, the two leaders spotted one another from a short distance apart, then walked toward one another. They met, shook hands, then briefly walked across the border into North Korea before crossing back to the DMZ. "I was proud to step over the line," Trump told Kim later, inside the Freedom House on the South Korea side, according to the Associated Press. "It is a great day for the world."

AP19181249670047-1.jpg

The reason for that is no US President has wanted to give the North Korea regime legitimacy. Trump is desperate.
Yes, that's certainly the Official Approved Opinion. Does the DNC send out push alerts now, or are they still sending texts?

Trump exposes the Left for what they are. That's why they hate him so much. He makes another gesture of peace, and is successful at entering a country no other President has been able to enter and is criticized by the Democrats, the Media, and their Leftist, Progressive supporters. Keep it up Lefties and lose again in 2020.
Trump is trolling for the Nobel Peace Prize.

He sent Kushner to Israel & he failed miserably.

So he's targeted the little NK to bully into a peace we already had.

NK had not been at war with anyone for how long?
The Korean Armistice Agreement ended the hostilities between the United States and North Korea in 1953. It did not end the war.

ME: So President Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea as he meets Kim at DMZ. That is history. Talking is always better than war. We shall see how the Left attacks him for this as he surely will.

source link

After days of speculation -- and optimistic statements by the two leaders -- President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met and shook hands Sunday at the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea. It was their first face-to-face meeting since an ill-fated summit in Hanoi, Vietnam, in February.

Trump arrived at the DMZ shortly before 2 a.m. Eastern U.S. time, accompanied by South Korean President Moon Jae-in. They were shown awaiting Kim's arrival, along with South Korean military members and other officials.

But before the meeting with Kim was expected to begin, Trump met with some military members and others and was expected to review some relics from the Korean War era. "We're with you all the way," Trump told the service members, who included both U.S. troops stationed in South Korea as well as South Korean forces.

Finally around 2:40 a.m. ET, the two leaders spotted one another from a short distance apart, then walked toward one another. They met, shook hands, then briefly walked across the border into North Korea before crossing back to the DMZ. "I was proud to step over the line," Trump told Kim later, inside the Freedom House on the South Korea side, according to the Associated Press. "It is a great day for the world."

AP19181249670047-1.jpg
So he crossed to meet a killer, who not only kills his own family and people he killed Americans too. We suppose to clap ?

source link

AP19181249670047-1.jpg
So he crossed to meet a killer, who not only kills his own family and people he killed Americans too. We suppose to clap ?
It's a bitch trying to clean up what past administrations have fucked up, Issa.

Trump accomplished a couple of things:

1) He became the first sitting president ever to set foot in North Korea

2) He had a colossal photo op for himself

3) He gave total legitimacy to the brutal dictator of a hostile government

4) Not only did he confer legitimacy to Kim, he demonstrated that he was the inferior individual. Obama would have made Kim come to him, if he met with him at all. Trump appeared in the role of a puppy who was coming when called. Not a great look for any leader, but in all honesty he abdicated the role of a leader long ago in his dealings with Putin.
Shouldn't you also mention the tremendous amount of butthurt he's inflicted on snowflakes?Fair is fair, right?
So as long as he does shit to piss of liberals, you don't give a fuck what he does to this country.

Finally a honest Trumptard.
Oddly enough, the things that piss off liberals are the things that are good for this country.

Come tomorrow morning democrats will be foaming impeachment at the mouth.
...and demanding war with North Korea.
Name a Democrat that was looking for war with NK.

I can name Trump & Bolton.
Democrats oppose Trump's efforts for a lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula.

Kinda sounds like they want a war, doesn't it?
There is already a state of war between to two nations-duh...
No kidding. Maybe you can explain why Democrats are opposed to the peace process.

Oh, wait -- it's because Trump's doing it.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back