Your position on free abortions for men?

Should trans-females have free abortions?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The democrat position:

“And, you know, what that means is that just because a woman — or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community, a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to exercise that right to choose. And so I absolutely would cover the right to have an abortion."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-up-like-never-before/?utm_term=.41bbbb4ae969

The democratic audience consisting of NPCs who watch CNN cheers and applauds. Who here thinks men should have free abortions?

The answer also highlights how in every case they bring up freedom, they actually mean free shit paid for by Americans.

The democrat position:

“And, you know, what that means is that just because a woman — or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community, a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to exercise that right to choose. And so I absolutely would cover the right to have an abortion."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-up-like-never-before/?utm_term=.41bbbb4ae969

The democratic audience consisting of NPCs who watch CNN cheers and applauds. Who here thinks men should have free abortions?

The answer also highlights how in every case they bring up freedom, they actually mean free shit paid for by Americans.

You know I've been trying to figure out what the heck he meant by this. Trans-female: a biological man who has "become" (?) a woman. However--and I did look this up--uterine transplants are so far impossible. So where are they going to implant that baby?

Or did he mean trans-male, where we have a biological FEMALE who gets pregnant but appears as a man? Cause that has happened. People with beards and big ole pregnant bellies.

I don't know. It's all so messed up.

The democrat position:

You know I've been trying to figure out what the heck he meant by this. Trans-female: a biological man who has "become" (?) a woman. However--and I did look this up--uterine transplants are so far impossible. So where are they going to implant that baby?

Or did he mean trans-male, where we have a biological FEMALE who gets pregnant but appears as a man? Cause that has happened. People with beards and big ole pregnant bellies.

If racists are defeated, then men can have babies as well. It's only the evil racists who do not accept that men can have babies in the way preventing men from having babies.

You can freely choose your gender if it wasn't for those racists. This means we need also provide men with the right to have infanticides, just like real women, to eliminate inequality.

Last edited:
The democrat position:

I think you are right that he got confused and should have said trans-male.

The democrat position:

If racists are defeated, then men can have babies as well. It's only the evil racists who do not accept that men can have babies in the way preventing men from having babies.

You can freely choose your gender if it wasn't for those racists. This means we need also provide men with the right to have infanticides, just like real women, to eliminate inequality.

OH YEAH! I forgot the New RuleZ

The democrat position:

I think you are right that he got confused and should have said trans-male.

In countries run by these idiots not knowing your gender pronouns has been made into a crime - all 76 of them should be known at all times. Good thing Donald J. Trump is running the country and it's not illegal to miss-identify people.

Last edited:
Why is it only women get the right to murder their offspring? Equal treatment under the law.

The democrat position:

Trannies are messed up.

Hot messes if ever there were any

The democrat position:

Trannies are messed up.

Well the stats bear that out for sure. In terms of other mental diseases they suffer.

The democrat position:

Trannies are messed up.

Well the stats bear that out for sure. In terms of other mental diseases they suffer.

Suicide rate confirms that

Yet we must push being gay and trans to our children. Funny I thought it was genetic? Why are there so many more gay and trans people now that if the parents don't agree to the gender reassignment surgery by age 7, their place is in prison?

The democrat position:

But, think of the savings.

men cant get pregnant
How DARE you bring biological facts into this, you trans-phobic, homo-phobic, Islamo-phobic, racist, fascist, Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

The democrat position:

I for one am for free abortions for any male. In fact I promote it.

It's not disturbing that he actually said something that stupid, the disturbing part is the loud applauds he got. That's how Fd up in the head Democrat voters are. They actually think that men getting abortions was some sort of problem we have in America today. It's like I've said so many times, liberals live in their own little world.

The democrat position:

It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone

Forum List

Back