Zone1 Historical Photos Of Life In Palestine Before The Withdrawal Of British Troops In 1948

Arafat and the mufti were not related. Different families.
No one really seems to know - however an interesting post to the matter pertaining to the Mufti, from another web-site

Haji Husseini was never elected as Mufti by the Palestinian people. In fact, when he ran for elections for Mufti of Jerusalem, he got the least number of Palestinian votes and came in fourth. The British than proceeded to appoint him as Mufti anyway despite the fact that the clerical establishment considered him a hooligan. Their reason-to balance the political aspirations of a competing clan.

Husseini was a British agent who turned against his masters by collaborating with the Nazis. He started out as a Turkish agent against the Arabs during the Ottoman era, than worked with the Brits against the Turks during the famous Arab anti-ottoman rebellion, than he worked against the British empire by allying himself with the Germans during WWII.

All in all, an odious opportunist whose motto seems to be “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

And from my part:
The British High Commissioner Herbert Samuels, who had appointed the Mufti, was a British Jew and a Zionist. (so much for politics and politicians).

Tell that to the Zionists.

There was no general hate around in the Middle-East before 1948 - but partially simple dislike.
Hate was incited and implemented by the Zionists - and today's hate on behalf of Muslims and especially on behalf of radical Muslim organizations is nothing else but the inevitable reaction onto Zionist policy.
Agree. The reformation of Israel as a nation triggered Islamic hate. Islam is a backwards hateful misogynistic tribal cult.

• Palestine had a successful importing and exporting industry at the beginning of the 20th century.
  • The expansion of railroads throughout Palestine to neighboring countries helped the region's growth in business.
  • The British occupation of Palestine created tension amongst citizens and soldiers.
At the end of World War I, the British occupied the formerly Ottoman-controlled Palestine and declared the establishment in Palestine of a national home for Jewish people. For the next two decades, over 100,000 Jews entered Palestine.

Tensions reached their boiling point after the British withdrew from Palestine in 1948 and the Arab-Israeli War began.

Despite moments of heavy tension and conflict within Palestine during British occupation, life and commerce continued. Historical photos offer a glimpse into everyday life in Palestine before the withdrawal of British troops.

Boom,prosperity, opportunity when the white man showed up

Then it all fell to shit when he left ....shocker

qhahhshajajjshzhaj.jpg

Yeah sure, bombing women and children, killing 22,000 civilians and only a couple thousand, if that, Hamas fighters, isn't genocide. Cutting the water, food, fuel, and electricity from a city with 2.3 million civilians, in which half of the population are children under the age of 18, isn't a war crime.

This Jewish Zionist State that calls itself "Israel" is illegally occupying Palestinian territory according to international law, hence it has no right to commit this type of aggression, any more than a rapist has the right to take vengeance on his victim because she scratched his face or bit his pecker when he was raping her.

The Zionists already expressed that there are no innocents in Gaza and that the civilian population was guilty of what occurred on October 7th. They even identified everyone in Gaza as animals and "Amalek" (A Jewish code word for genocide). The Israeli Hebrew language media has many pundits and government officials using genocidal rhetoric. Even in the Western media, in English, Israeli officials have already expressed that they don't care about civilian casualties.

Hopefully, the US, Russia, and China will go to war soon, that way pro-genocidal Zionists like you can get a taste of what the people of Gaza are currently experiencing.
you sure needed a lot of words to TRY to refute my short argument.
and you failed, miserably.

Exactly

Business and life overall would have been even better for the Pals if they had chosen peace and a two state solution in 1948
There will NEVER be a "2 State solution.". GOD will harden their hearts. In The eyes of GOD it is THE LAND OF ISRAEL, not "Palestine."

That land belongs to Israel, not to the squatters

you sure needed a lot of words to TRY to refute my short argument.
and you failed, miserably.
The amount of words used is irrelevant to the validity or strength of an argument. In your imagination, I failed. It's self-evident to most people, that what the Israelis are committing today in Gaza is genocide.

Agree. The reformation of Israel as a nation triggered Islamic hate. Islam is a backwards hateful misogynistic tribal cult.
No not Israel - but it's Zionist policy.
And yes I agree that Islam, somehow got stuck in the 18th century. Which interestingly conservative Christians wish for the whole day.
However the record breaker is Zionism - living a 1000 B.C. dream and policy.

No not Israel - but it's Zionist policy.
And yes I agree that Islam, somehow got stuck in the 18th century. Which interestingly conservative Christians wish for the whole day.
However the record breaker is Zionism - living a 1000 B.C. dream and policy.
You're a bit confused. Conservative Christians are nothing close to Islamic extremists. Zionism isn't a plague on the planet. Islam is.

The Romans called the land Palestine and so did the Muslims. It's been called Palestine for A LONG TIME. But whatever it was called, it's irrelevant. The Holy Land wasn't "A Land Without A People For A People Without A Land", people were living there for centuries.

The ancient land of the Philistines was where Gaza is today, not in Jordan.

There were 1.2 million Palestinian Arab Muslims and Christians living in Palestine and when the UN gave 56% of that land to the 600K Jews who had migrated there from Europe, they were still outnumbered by over 150K Palestinians. There were 750K Palestinians who were living in approximately 500 villages, within that 56% of Palestine that was given to the Jews. How did the Jewish Zionists pretend to create a Jewish State with such demographics? The Zionists knew that it was impossible to create a Jewish State when the majority of your country is comprised of non-Jews. Their plan to expel all or at least most of the Palestinians preceded 1948. It was well-recognized before that time that the Jews had to "transfer" the Palestinians out.

They're not "Muzzies", just as Jews aren't Kikes, but you're definitely a worthless punk insulting people while hiding safely behind your computer in an undisclosed location.

All the Palestinians at the time weren't Muslims, there were Christians as well. This is also true today:

The Jews never accepted a land with a majority non-Jewish population, they were planning to purge the land of non-Jews way before 1948 and that's what they did. These Zionist Jews were even bombing the Palestinians and Brits, committing acts of terrorism before 1948:

The Jewish Zionists were targeting both the British occupiers and the Palestinians. The bombing of the King David Hotel destroyed the main offices of the Palestinian Authority and killed many Palestinians (Yes, the Palestinians had their own government authorities under the British Mandate). They were terrorizing the Palestinians and the British occupiers.

However, there was no reason for the Palestinian natives to give 56% of their homeland to anyone, losing 500 villages and forcing 750K people to move out of their homes and farmlands because a Western political organization (The UN in New York City) decided to. The land handed to the Jews, had access to both the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea, unlike the portion given to the Palestinians which only had access to the Mediterranean. They also had more arable land and access to drinking water and irrigation sources for their agriculture. Why should the Palestinians accept such a crappy deal?

They started the war in 1967, claiming that Egypt and Jordan were going to attack them. They are the ones who conducted a surprise attack against both Egypt and Jordanian territory. You might be tougher and stronger, but if someone sucker punches you, they might knock you out.

In 1973, the Israelis got their asses kicked until Uncle Sam started a massive airlift campaign of supplies and weapons to Israel. Nixon ensured the survival of the Zionist Jewish State by resupplying it with ammunition, tanks..etc.

Israel has been holding Uncle Sam's hand like a toddler ever since, including today with its Uncle sending two aircraft carrier groups and arming Israel to the teeth, allowing it to carry out its genocide in Gaza.

Palestinian natives? If you wish to be accurate you have to state Arabs. Arabs as in immigrants. I am sure there are some non-jewish natives. But the people you call Palestinians, were not called Palestinians in the periods you refer to, they were Arabs or Moslems.

Another glaring error is your narrative is, you leave out the Soviet Union arming those fighting against Israel. Are you pro-communist? Hence it is important for you to only state one side?

The United Nations did not give Israel to Israel, Israel always belonged to the Jews, regardless of the population of Jews. It is not like the Archeologists are digging up the Arab past in Israel, each dig, find, just establishes that Israel, is Jewish.

Arabs came to Palestine because live in Arabia sucked. The only place in 1948 an Arab had a chance was Israel. Why, because we, Christians, built Israel along with Zionist jews and Non-Zionist jews.

Arabs were attracted and migrated to Israel/Palestine because that was the only place to get medicine, jobs, a decent life. And that is because in the 1800's christians had the money and the ability to make a pilgrimage to the holy land

No one really seems to know - however an interesting post to the matter pertaining to the Mufti, from another web-site

Haji Husseini was never elected as Mufti by the Palestinian people. In fact, when he ran for elections for Mufti of Jerusalem, he got the least number of Palestinian votes and came in fourth. The British than proceeded to appoint him as Mufti anyway despite the fact that the clerical establishment considered him a hooligan. Their reason-to balance the political aspirations of a competing clan.

Husseini was a British agent who turned against his masters by collaborating with the Nazis. He started out as a Turkish agent against the Arabs during the Ottoman era, than worked with the Brits against the Turks during the famous Arab anti-ottoman rebellion, than he worked against the British empire by allying himself with the Germans during WWII.

All in all, an odious opportunist whose motto seems to be “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

And from my part:
The British High Commissioner Herbert Samuels, who had appointed the Mufti, was a British Jew and a Zionist. (so much for politics and politicians).
when that vote took place, if you called someone a palestinian you were referring to jews or christions, druzes, not arabs

All the neo-fascists and their fellow travellers on the left have all sorts of elaborate fantasies they want to share with us, since nobody with IQ's above 20 wants to hang out with them in the conspiritard forum, except the 'libertarians', i.e. Burb Brat dopers. They're desperate for male attention.

More meaningless Ziono-babble .

Is there ever a point to your insulting tantrums?

Palestinian natives? If you wish to be accurate you have to state Arabs. Arabs as in immigrants. I am sure there are some non-jewish natives. But the people you call Palestinians, were not called Palestinians in the periods you refer to, they were Arabs or Moslems.

Another glaring error is your narrative is, you leave out the Soviet Union arming those fighting against Israel. Are you pro-communist? Hence it is important for you to only state one side?

The United Nations did not give Israel to Israel, Israel always belonged to the Jews, regardless of the population of Jews. It is not like the Archeologists are digging up the Arab past in Israel, each dig, find, just establishes that Israel, is Jewish.

Arabs came to Palestine because live in Arabia sucked. The only place in 1948 an Arab had a chance was Israel. Why, because we, Christians, built Israel along with Zionist jews and Non-Zionist jews.

Arabs were attracted and migrated to Israel/Palestine because that was the only place to get medicine, jobs, a decent life. And that is because in the 1800's christians had the money and the ability to make a pilgrimage to the holy land
Nonsense, there were over 500 Palestinian-Arab villages with a population of 750K, in the 56% of the land given to the Zionist Jews by the UN. There were actually more Palestinian Arabs in the land given to the Jews than Jews. The old Zionist fantasy trope that there weren't any Palestinian Arabs in the land, or that most of them migrated from Iraq and Egypt looking for work in Palestine, is a foolish attempt to dispossess Palestinian Arabs of their lands and history. Christian Palestinian Arabs suffer just as much as the Muslims at the hands of Zionist Jews:

Palestinian Arabs are indeed the natives of the land according to genetic testing and history. Even Israeli scientists admit that:

The actual Arabs come from the Arab peninsula, the only reason we call Palestinians "Arabs" is because they adopted the Arab language, religion and culture. Most of the so-called "Arabs" of the Levant are descendants of the ancient Israelites and Cannanites, among others who have lived in that region of the Middle East for thousands of years. To say that a Jew from Poland, Austria or Russia is more likely to have the blood of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob coursing through his veins than a Palestinian Arab, is ridiculous. Absurd. If you want to believe such nonsense, go right ahead, be my guest.

Last edited:
  • Palestine had a successful importing and exporting industry at the beginning of the 20th century.
  • The expansion of railroads throughout Palestine to neighboring countries helped the region's growth in business.
  • The British occupation of Palestine created tension amongst citizens and soldiers.
At the end of World War I, the British occupied the formerly Ottoman-controlled Palestine and declared the establishment in Palestine of a national home for Jewish people. For the next two decades, over 100,000 Jews entered Palestine.

Tensions reached their boiling point after the British withdrew from Palestine in 1948 and the Arab-Israeli War began.

Despite moments of heavy tension and conflict within Palestine during British occupation, life and commerce continued. Historical photos offer a glimpse into everyday life in Palestine before the withdrawal of British troops.

See what hate will bring people?... now they are the scourge of the planet... even other Muslim nations block them from entering... no one wants to live with people who hate and who are murderous religious bigots....

See what hate will bring people?... now they are the scourge of the planet... even other Muslim nations block them from entering... no one wants to live with people who hate and who are murderous religious bigots....
Sounds like Zionist Jews. There are large populations of Palestinians in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and throughout the Arab world, including Europe and both North America and Latin America. So your attempt to demonize and dehumanize the Palestinians fails. No one wanted the Jews in their countries for centuries, are you going to demonize the Jews for that too, just as you're doing it to the Palestinians? Stop with the double standard.

If you can't engage me in a civil debate without personal insults or attacking me personally, then ignore this post. This is a Zone-1 thread, hence any insults slung at me will be reported to staff.

Last edited:
Sounds like Zionist Jews. There are large populations of Palestinians in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and throughout the Arab world, including Europe and both North America and Latin America. So your attempt to demonize and dehumanize the Palestinians fails. No one wanted the Jews in their countries for centuries, are you going to demonize the Jews for that too, just as you're doing it to the Palestinians? Stop with the double standard.

If you can't engage me in a civil debate without personal insults or attacking me personally, then ignore this post. This is a Zone1 thread, hence any insults slung at me will be reported to staff.
Your JEW hate is showing Adolf.

If you can't engage me in a civil debate without personal insults or attacking me personally, then ignore this post. This is a Zone-1 thread, hence any insults slung at me will be reported to staff.
Palestinians demonize and dehumanize themselves with actions like on Oct 7th.... Jews didn't make them hate... they accomplished that on their own and until they step into the world we live in today and decide to live in peace with Jews they will forever be doomed to what ales them now...

Palestinians demonize and dehumanize themselves with actions like on Oct 7th.... Jews didn't make them hate... they accomplished that on their own and until they step into the world we live in today and decide to live in peace with Jews they will forever be doomed to what ales them now...
The Israelis have been butchering Palestinian civilians for decades and you only mention October 7th? Stop pretending October 7th occurred in a vacuum, it happened under a brutal, dehumanizing occupation. You continue to ignore the fact that Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territory according to international law and it has created an extremely oppressive and racist regime to control over half of its population. At least half of the population of the Holy Land is Palestinian Arab, and those people are living under one of the most totalitarian, destructive regimes in the world. As long as you continue to flippantly ignore that, you can expect Hamas and other Palestinian resistance movements to continue to exist and conduct operations against the Jewish Zionist State.

Miko Peled is Israeli:

Israeli Avi Shlaim:

Israeli-produced documentary:

Your JEW hate is showing Adolf.
Stating facts about Jews is wrong or evil? Hate renders someone wrong? Is the veracity or legitimacy of your opinion or argument based on your emotional state or whether you're hateful or not? You should start thinking critically and rationally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back