Zone1 Historical Photos Of Life In Palestine Before The Withdrawal Of British Troops In 1948

BS. The surprise had wore off and they inflicted far greater casualties to Egypt and Syria.

If you want to believe the fantasy that Israel would've won the war without the 22,000 tons of US supplies, including tanks and aircraft, believe your nonsense. The US is now arming Israel to the teeth and providing support for its genocide in Gaza. Without Uncle Sam the Jewish State of counterfeit "Israel" would get overrun and destroyed by the Arabs and Persians. This is even more so today because Israelis are much softer than they were in the early days.

Mideast-Israel-Gay-Pr_Horo-e1402704193394.jpg

2023-12-20_10-50-34.png

photo_2023-09-11_12-52-33.jpg

Anti-Christ Israel is much fruitier today than in the early 70s.

Last edited:
lol more rubbish. You are one clueless troll. They had a major influence on the re-designs of our F-35, for just one instance, but you wouldn't know any of that, you're just a parrot.

lol now we're in La La Land. You scored some great acid, obviously.

You haven't presented any evidence for that. Soviets provided tens of thousands of tons in re-supplies to Syria and Egypt? Evidence. If you want to believe Israel would've won the war in 73 without the 22,000 tons of American resupplies, be my guest. Believe your rubbish.

ok, if anyone can provide me with some evidence that the Israelis did not start hostilities in Palestine,
i'm willing to lean more to the right on the whole west-vs-arabs issue from now on.

Name one country that was turning down British, French, or American development of their oil reserves.
The Iranians kicked out the Brits in 1953 after decades of exploiting their oil, and they suffered a coup. When the countries you mentioned get a foothold in another nation's natural resources, that's the end of that country's control over its natural wealth.

Still stupid, I see. You really think your idiot stuff is impressing people? lol
Present the evidence that the Soviets were also providing Syria and Egypt with thousands of tons of supplies, including weapons during the Yom Kippur war of 1973. Go ahead.

ok, if anyone can provide me with some evidence that the Israelis did not start hostilities in Palestine,
i'm willing to lean more to the right on the whole west-vs-arabs issue from now on.

Ther eis nio' right' or 'left'
Jews committing genocide in Gaza right now, what do water holes in other countries have to do with that? Are you justifying the genocide in Gaza because there's supposedly a conflict over water access between certain Arabs? Weird.

Mods have come to your rescue, moron. You're free to babble slurs and antisemitic rubbish here.

Jews committing genocide in Gaza right now, what do water holes in other countries have to do with that? Are you justifying the genocide in Gaza because there's supposedly a conflict over water access between certain Arabs? Weird.
a retaliatory asymetrical military operation is NOT genocide, even if it does create 10x or more the amount of casualties among the agressors.

Forum List

Back