‘Historic Palestine’ – A Misleading Anachronism

From the Arab conquest to 1830​

After the Arabs completed the conquest of Egypt in 642, they started to raid the Berber (Amazigh) territory to its west, which they called Bilād al-Maghrib (“Lands of the West”) or simply the Maghrib. In 705 this region became a province of the Muslim empire then ruled from Damascus by the Umayyadcaliphs (661–750). The Arab Muslim conquerors had a much more durable impact on the culture of the Maghrib than did the region’s conquerors before and after them. By the 11th century the Berbers had become Islamized and in part also Arabized. The region’s indigenous Christian communities, which before the Arab conquest had constituted an important part of the Christian world, ceased to exist. The Islamization of the Berbers was a consequence of the Arab conquest, although they were neither forcibly converted to Islam nor systematically missionized by their conquerors. Largely because its teachings became an ideology through which the Berbers justified both their rebellion against the caliphs and their support of rulers who rejected caliphal authority (see below), Islam gained wide appeal and spread rapidly among these fiercely independent peoples.

Arab raids to the west of Egypt concentrated at first on the area of Cyrenaica in present-day Libya. Tunisia was raided several times after 647, but no attempt was made to establish Arab rule there before 670. Conflicts among the Muslim leaders, especially after the assassination of the third caliph, ʿUthmān ibn ʿAffān, in 656, hindered Muslim territorial expansion. Only after the Umayyads had consolidated their authority as a caliphal dynasty in the 660s and had come to view the conquest of the Maghrib in the context of their confrontation with the Byzantine Empire did they systematically undertake this conquest. ʿUqbah ibn Nāfiʿ (Sīdī ʿUqbah) commanded the Arab army that occupied Tunisia in 670. Before his recall in 674, ʿUqbah founded the town of Kairouan, which became the first centre of Arab administration in the Maghrib.

(full article online)

no
Remember the Jewish warrior Queen. Kadima?

Arabs didn't colonize Africa?
Abraham had one son by Hagar and 6 more with Keturah.

None of whom heard of any 'Arabs' yet at the time..

But apparently Arab supremacists have to pretend Pharaoh was an Arab.
Which is all needed to know about the "historicity" of Arab claims to these lands.

B6d-YioCUAElZHD.jpg

Last edited:
Abraham had one son by Hagar and 6 more with Keturah.
They were NOT Arabs. No matter how much you insist they were.

They were Egyptians.

Abraham dealt with Egyptians and NEVER went to Arabia as Islam proclaims AFTER the founding of Islam.

Never mind. She has nothing to do with "Historic Palestine".

Arab supremacists must indulge in
the most shameless historic revisionism,
to evade responsibility for their occupation
of several continents, much of M.East and Africa.

Last edited:
Congratulations I guess now you can
turn a stool upside down sit and eat some Chilli.
Let's see how soon you find out you're in that very category.
You are misinterpreting my posts or deliberately misquoting them. Frankly I could care less what you do. Let me make this as clear as I can.

The Israeli government uses its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder children. There is no statute of limitations for this wanton murdering of children. I am sure Putin would love to make Israel a satellite state of Russia considering how alike Israel is to Russian mass killers are.
Israel & Russia, two bloody pees in a pod.

Please Oh Lord, fulfil your prophecy NOW!!!!
God’s words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

& so; it is being done in our lifetime;
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf

50,000 per year is just not fast enough, Oh Lord, I am sure you can speed this up, children are suffering, Please Oh Lord, do what needs to be done NOW!!!!

Btw Oh Lord, there are Israeli’s and then there are kind and gentle Jews. It is the Israeli’s I am referring to, not the vast majority of God’s chosen who are considerate, carrying people. I know you Oh Lord already know the difference, I just want to make it clear to the readers here.
IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search

:)-

None of whom heard of any 'Arabs' yet at the time..

But apparently Arab supremacists have to pretend Pharaoh was an Arab.
Which is all needed to know about the "historicity" of Arab claims to these lands.

B6d-YioCUAElZHD.jpg
What I like most about your map is that there is no "Israel" but there is a place called Palestine.

You are misinterpreting my posts or deliberately misquoting them. Frankly I could care less what you do. Let me make this as clear as I can.

The Israeli government uses its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder children. There is no statute of limitations for this wanton murdering of children. I am sure Putin would love to make Israel a satellite state of Russia considering how alike Israel is to Russian mass killers are.

God’s words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

50,000 per year is just not fast enough, Oh Lord, I am sure you can speed this up, children are suffering, Please Oh Lord, do what needs to be done NOW!!!!

Btw Oh Lord, there are Israeli’s and then there are kind and gentle Jews. It is the Israeli’s I am referring to, not the vast majority of God’s chosen who are considerate, carrying people. I know you Oh Lord already know the difference, I just want to make it clear to the readers here.
IDF shooting children

No, but maybe that became true
if only you could say it with more pathos...

CpGZ2j-UEAEbJHE.jpg

IDF shooting children

[The Israeli government uses its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder children.]

Absolute lie. There is no evidence of it, no matter where one looks. Alleging that IDF shoots children on purpose is not the same as it actually happening.

Now......Hamas has used dozens of people as human shields, including children. Has camps to turn children of any age into soldiers against Israel.

Hush......stay mum about it.
--------------
That was 20 years ago. And it is wrong.

[According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
The End... Prophetic Insights into the Last Days]

----
THE WORLD’S JEWISH POPULATION was estimated at 13.3 million at the beginning of 2002—an increase of about 40,000 over the previous year's revised estimate (1).

-------------

World Jewish Population Rises to 15 Million​

https://www.jewishagency.org › jewish-population-5782

-----------------------

Most Jews are Zionists, meaning that they are for an Israel, a country for the Jews where Jews have self determination and sovereignty over their destiny.

-----

Strange god you talk to who does not seem to care to give you the correct information about anything.

What I like most about your map is that there is no "Israel" but there is a place called Palestine.
There was a Nation recognized as Israel.

There was a region called Judea the Romans renamed into Syria Palestina to make the Jews forget their land.

It did not work.

The Romans are well gone.

The Jews have rebuilt their Nation on their ancient Homeland.

The zionist Jew had to post two very lengthly posts to state his case for the existence of today's Israel.
Bottom line: The Israeli jews stole the land from the Palestinian people and now make up convoluted reasons why it wasn't theft. .. :cuckoo:
By stole you mean conquered as Arabs are poor fighters.

The Jews have rebuilt their Nation on their ancient Homeland.
WRONG------------------------------------- BTW: Joseph was a Jew
(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; (Joseph's neck)
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.
Gen 41:46 KJV) And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelites who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.
(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.
(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:
(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.
(Gen 47:11 KJV)
And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

The Jews would have remained in Egypt if Moses had not murdered an Egyptian in the street. The Pharaoh sought to find and punish Moses for this murder, but the Jews fled before the Pharaoh could catch them.
(;-

By stole you mean conquered as Arabs are poor fighters.
One cannot steal one's own ancient homeland.
It is the Ancient Jewish Homeland.

The Arabs invaded and conquered and colonized since the 7th century.

Get your history together.

Forum List

Back